Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Denim has like 5% confidence when Aurora , Venus , Nearah and Melinda have like 250% confidence 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

I stopped watching during season 3 because I hate Fiercalicious but the reception to this season seems overwhelmingly positive. Should I jump back in?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, KFC said:

I stopped watching during season 3 because I hate Fiercalicious but the reception to this season seems overwhelmingly positive. Should I jump back in?

Fierce made the season 

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, KFC said:

I didn’t hate her or stop watching bc of her, but To this day I don’t understand how Fiercalicious doesn’t read so obviously forced and scripted to majority of drag race fans…:katie:

Anyway- this season is MUCH better than the last 2 seasons and CvtW

It’s the best since season 1 and it’s mostly bc (Melinda) the queens are pretty much all such big personalities 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KFC said:

It starts kinda rough but I think it really hits a stride with the design challenge onward.

• Like 1

Fierce was definitely bitching it up for the cameras but I’m glad she gave us some entertainment. Her dragging that cat girl around by her nasty mullet every week was more than enough for me to stan 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Fierce was definitely bitching it up for the cameras but I’m glad she gave us some entertainment. Her dragging that cat girl around by her nasty mullet every week was more than enough for me to stan 

:bibliahh:Who’s the cat girl? Vivienne? Or Irma? Don’t they both have mullets?

39 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

:bibliahh:Who’s the cat girl? Vivienne? Or Irma? Don’t they both have mullets?

They were both completely insufferable and the embodiment of Trixie Mattel's negative impact on drag.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 1/1/2024 at 8:41 PM, KFC said:

Jump in with low expectations in terms of actual talent. Stick around for drama and twists 

I won’t say anything about this episode except that I am sooo happy Melinda had the HONOR of blessing the greatest lip song of all time with the winning performance. 

Denim was the clear winner of the challenge this week. I can't stand them but it was obvious.

Nearah slayed the lipsync. It sucks that it was at Melinda's expense but that's how it goes sometimes. 

Loved Denim’s makeover. A well-deserved win. 

It’s so fun that all(?) of Canada’s timezones are represented: Atlantic (Denim), Eastern (Aurora), Mountain (Neara), and Pacific (Venus). Rooting for Aurora!

• Thanks 1

Nearah’s man is so fine

• Like 2

Melinda kinda…tore the lip sync idk 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Denim and her mother had one of the greatest family resemblances I've seen on any iteration of Drag Race.  Easiest deserved win :clap3:

So glad Nereah took Melinda out. Never understood why everyone adored her so much. At least I can root for the top 4 now :clap3:

Nearah's fiance while hot, was perhaps not the most ideal choice for a makeover.

• Thumbs Down 1

season over 

• Like 3

Well obviously Team Aurora. Sad to see Melinda go but glad she was in high spirits 

Season ruined…. Hope Aurora takes the crown 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

An awful top 4. Hope Aurora takes it because the other three are so vapid. 

• Like 1

Finally we can watch comfortably without the

constant jumpscares of Melinda's crusty mug

Thanks to one of the best songs of all time, no less :jonny:

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How did Nearah pull off a guy like that? :rip: 

15 minutes ago, Shinning said:

How did Nearah pull off a guy like that? :rip: 

The fact that he saw those busted lips and thought to himself "this is the person I want to spend my life with" might be one of the biggest drag race mysteries

Spoiler

TkJkfuU.jpeg

:yum:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

An awful top 4. Hope Aurora takes it because the other three are so vapid. 

aurora isn't vapid? :rip:

surprised they got rid of the only one with any winner charisma. closest I've seen a drag race finale in terms of who will win, which is kinda interesting ig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.