Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

“I’ll teach you how to split and then I’ll teach Aimee” knocked the wind out of me. Nearah deserved the win for that alone hahaha.

I see what people are saying about similar moves etc. but she looked damn good doing them. And you know if they just stood there everyone would be saying how boring it was. Of course they’re gonna serve choreo - they are dancers so they do a dance interpretation of the song. Rooting for Aurora to take the crown but I love Venus too.

Melinda is great TV but her paint makes her look like the tin man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

I still cackle at the moment when Melinda flipped her hair, which flipped right back down :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the fact that you all were dragging her before for mug and looks and now she's the only reason for some of you to watch this show. That shows that mug and looks are not the most important skill. She is not defined by C.U.N.T. C.U.N.T. is defined by her

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

just finished the sewing challenge. why is this the best season of drag race i’ve seen in years. :jonny2:

the talent.. the personalities.. the drama… the mess.. the actual competition 

• Like 2

Still really not feeling this. No one has the full package here or even 2/3 of it... Venus maybe has like half of it but thats all. The drama was fine but overblown by fans and that's all that's memorable about this season so far.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Still really not feeling this. No one has the full package here or even 2/3 of it... Venus maybe has like half of it but thats all. The drama was fine but overblown by fans and that's all that's memorable about this season so far.

Venus the one that did the lip syncs in her first time in drag for Halloween cheerleading outfit for the lip sync slay off? That one is the one that has the most to you? I see. 

• Haha 1

I fear Denim somehow wins :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

i think it's between her and Venus - who is strangely favoured by production since her apperance.
aurora may be in top 3
Melinda def if not the next ep elimination then makeover - they will read her mug for filth

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

My ideal top 3 would be icon Melinda, Aurora and Nearah... but it's obviously gonna be Denim, Venus and only one of those three. I don't see it for Kiki anymore, though I do love her looks.

This season has been a lot of fun tbh! Some of my faves have already left (Kitten and TGE :chick3:) but I haven't lost interest.

That Nearah vs Aurora lip sync was INSANE! It was giving me Alyssa vs Tatianna shades of just absolute greatness

Melinda also killed it with her performance as well, she just MAKES this season sjsjsjsj

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Melinda also killed it with her performance as well, she just MAKES this season sjsjsjsj

period

GB-iGKPWsAAF_H7.jpg

• Like 1

This might be coming for France's wig as the best season of the year tbh.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/25/2023 at 4:30 AM, genetic fail said:

Retract this and take its energy out of the universe! 

if the judges and production couldn’t see how much of a star Melinda is during filming, they’re gonna be sure to book her on a CvsTW. 

I know since CDR is so exceptionally cringe when it comes to the forced diversity/inclusivity/wokenessis going to for suuuuure guarantee that Denim and Venus are in the finale to have some two-spirit, non binary, trans, spectrum, etc etc etc representation to cater to the gen Z… but god I hope they can see that INCLUSIVITY would also pertain to an older, Asian, ICONIC queen like Melinda. Except it’ll definitely be Aurora in the final 3 with the other 2. Which is fine since she’s the most deserving of the 21 yr old queens. I actually wouldn’t mind Aurora winning. Just anyone but Denim for the love of god

• Like 4

Nearah and Aurora ATE this episode, but I did think Aurora deserved the win overall.

This season just keeps getting better and better - truly one of the best this year :heart2: 

• Like 1

I finally caught up. 
A train wreck I can’t look away from. 

Melinda is the reason I’m still willing to watch. 

Aurora is probably the most well rounded of this bunch, with a clear pov in her drag, plus the performance skills & confidence to back it up.

Kitty was a joy & it’s sad to see her go. 

Kiki is gorgeous & her drag is technically excellent, but kinda brandless. 

Venus gives pretty… boy. 

Den…. Um… 

Edited by FOCK
  • Like 5

Tbh Kitten was the only one who was winner material to me, as fun as the season is I don't see anyone else worthy of the crown. Melinda is amazing tv and is the only one left who can succeed at comedy challenges but she's way too unpolished. Aurora seems to be the most well put together but I'm not living for her that much. Venus and Denim are payola'd to death and Kiki doesn't exceed at anything but the runways

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2023 at 5:28 PM, Gwegend said:

Retract this and take its energy out of the universe! 

if the judges and production couldn’t see how much of a star Melinda is during filming, they’re gonna be sure to book her on a CvsTW. 

I know since CDR is so exceptionally cringe when it comes to the forced diversity/inclusivity/wokenessis going to for suuuuure guarantee that Denim and Venus are in the finale to have some two-spirit, non binary, trans, spectrum, etc etc etc representation to cater to the gen Z… but god I hope they can see that INCLUSIVITY would also pertain to an older, Asian, ICONIC queen like Melinda. Except it’ll definitely be Aurora in the final 3 with the other 2. Which is fine since she’s the most deserving of the 21 yr old queens. I actually wouldn’t mind Aurora winning. Just anyone but Denim for the love of god

I do feel like inclusivity is important on this platform. That said, inclusivity should not guarantee you a trip to the finale when you are quite clearly not up to par. We saw it last season when Kimmi Couture brought a runway package that would’ve been booted off of most seasons and Jada Shada Hudson who also should’ve been gone long before. Last I checked, the slogan says “May the best drag queen win”. Carrying someone to the finale so they can take up a spot that easily could’ve gone to another contestant is an easy way to alienate the viewers. 

Kitten should’ve stayed and denim should’ve gone. While Melinda is good TV, she’s not polished enough to win the season. All Stars? Maybe. Venus does have some potential so I don’t want to totally discount her. She’s not the best but she’s not the worst. Denim is… Kiki slays the runways but that’s it. She’s great at what she does well. Everything else… not so much. Aurora is good and I think she has the stuff to make it far. She needs a little more time and knowledge to win but I think she possesses the potential. Nearah… idk. She’s a great performer and her fashion isn’t terrible but I think age and immaturity play a factor here. 

• Thanks 3

• ATRL Moderator

Just caught up and OH *****, both Aurora and Nearah ATE UP every lip sync they did :WAP: I think Aurora kind of won the last one, but they both slayed, so it's OK. I think they knew there would be more drama if Nearah got the beaver, even though she made the wrong decision (should have tried to get Denim out so we didn't have to hear her voice anymore).

I'm obsessed with the way Nearah is SO annoying (and also frightening to look at), but I'm forced to stan her lip syncing skills :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Are Lemon and Nearah from the same drag family? I’ve been getting lemon teas from her all season, although this last episode shows she’s probably a way better performer/dancer (I haven’t seen S1 since it came out I don’t remember)

• Thanks 1

The reaction for Winnie Harlow judging had me dead. Like… are we being serious? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

The Season 3 girls being messy as **** in Bring Back My Girls :deadbanana2:

Miss Fiercalicious (and half the girls tbh) outshining the winner :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The Season 3 girls being messy as **** in Bring Back My Girls :deadbanana2:

Miss Fiercalicious (and half the girls tbh) outshining the winner :toofunny2:

can someone upload it on yt?

Denim and Nearah are just SO. ANNOYING. Like the worst type of gays.

Denim especially. Just like someone took the worst traits of Gottmik and kick them into overdrive.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.