Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Nufferinas RISE :gaygacat5:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

13 hours ago, Rigalo said:

The top 2 did well but I was bored with Nearah by the end. Same moves every lipsync which were the same moves in her lipsync 2 weeks ago. 

I thought Aurora did better overall although she has her own issues with over-performing at moments 

I agree completely on everything. Can’t understand how Nearah won with the same exact moves over and over (COUGH* ANETRA*COUGH)

And although Aurora had much more diversity in her movements, she absolutely over-performed specifically in the Boys Wanna Be Her lip sync (which could have fairly been given to Melinda honestly), and the Black Velvet lip sync. That being said, she definitely was still more compelling and gave a better performance than Nearah in the final lip sync.

The producers just thought Nearah would have had the gall to save Aimee and let the other 3 battle it out, but she didn’t. I guess she figured production was saving Denim regardless of who she saved so it’s kinda smart. 

• Like 2

I need Aimee on Canada’s All Stars in like 2-3 years after some dance lessons. She’s effortlessly funny and I’m sad she didn’t really get a moment to shine this season 

• Like 4

I am so glad Kiki survived, it guarantees at least one more episode of witnessing her amazing runway creations. 

17 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

I'm so confused :deadbanana:I thougth Aurora won that last one for sure

Same :deadbanana: I was 100% sure. She had more levels and tricks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm only really checking for goddess Melinda Verga this szn, but Canada remains the best English-language series by far. They need a budget boost tho.

Melinda, Fiercalicious and Eve 6000 for Slaycation! :duca:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Almodusa said:

:bibliahh:

The way GODlinda was the star of the episode without even winning the challenge. Her power... :bibliahh:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Same :deadbanana: I was 100% sure. She had more levels and tricks

which made no sense for the emotion of the song!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

Nearah is like the Canadian India Ferrah

So sad to see Kitten go but that lip sync was awful. Kiki easily won even with the worst track record

Melinda is such a star. The crunchy dip at the end of the lip sync :jonny4:

Denim is such an awful queen. Venus serves boy and only boy. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Nearah is like the Canadian India Ferrah

She actually does favor her a bit. Like she could definitely be her daughter.

• Like 2

Also both Aurora and Nearah were doing 10% too much for what was otherwise a great performance of Black Velvet, but Aurora lost it for me the second she started air guitaring. 

• ATRL Moderator

Aurora doing Britney moves to a peaches song.  Somebody arrest her! Now!!’ Please!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Oh my goodness now she’s doing air guitar.. :deadbanana:   

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Denim is a drag terrorist :rip:

We need to focus on the real enemy.  

Aurora won that 100 percent. Its so transparent that they wanted to give this win to Notenough for storyline purposes.

Notenough is insufferable. Of course she would not have the nerve to save yonce. That would have been such a ***** move.

Notenough and Vocalfry are entitled and annoying as hell so probably will be pushed to the top 4 by the braindead production as usual.:doc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1. The main 4 lipsyncs were so predictable who would win , you could see in their attitude they were performing as loosers ( only Demin tried to fight a bit ) 

2. Aurora absolutely won the final lipsync , i will not accept any arguments 

3. I would have LOOOOOOVED if Nearah would have saved Yonce as she said and let the 3 strong ones to fight for their lives , it would have been SO ICONIC  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The accusations of transphobia just because people dislike Denim. Please. :rip:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

And I thought Ella Vaday was bad...... :deadbanana2:

she looks better now. I think she heard the criticism and now looks more draggier. So at least she’s aware lol 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

she looks better now. I think she heard the criticism and now looks more draggier. So at least she’s aware lol 

I’ve seen Venus change up her look a bit since the season began to look draggier and I like the change. Denim… one of denims most recent posts is… triggering and telling to say the least. 

https://x.com/denimjustdenim/status/1738069178328789005?s=46&t=9yIGVSmPCrzW0pXNQcnAaw

I know she gets a lot of hate for her voice but her drag is just unpolished and unfinished for me. Nothing has stood out in a good way and the way she gets a pass for stuff that would have landed others in the bottom is irritating. The flat out refusal to admit that maybe she could have done better or cleaned up a look is incredibly frustrating. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.