Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Nearah nailed the lipsyncs. She's friends with a couple of my friends in Calgary so I've been patiently waiting for her to deliver since they told me a thing or two. Aurora was great too.

I wish Nearah had saved someone else. Denim is beyond annoying. I hope she leaves soon.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

What a fun episode! Sad to see Kitten and Aimee leave... can't wait for Denim to go home next!

• Like 2

The top 2 did well but I was bored with Nearah by the end. Same moves every lipsync which were the same moves in her lipsync 2 weeks ago. 

I thought Aurora did better overall although she has her own issues with over-performing at moments 

• Thanks 2

Also can’t stand Denim and Nearah would have been instantly redeemed in my eyes if she chose anyone but her in the bottom 

• Thanks 2

Nearah and Aurora were both so captivating and effortless in their 3 performances! lowkey preferred Kiki to Venus tho (she was trying wayyy too hard to be “dramatic” and it felt fake)

Nearah fumbled by saving Dunham (who is TRANS and DISABLED btw!!!) i was hoping this was her week to go. she flopped in the lipsync despite the judges’ lies and that dumbass clown outfit…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aurora was the best performer in every round she was in but not mad Neerah won.  I am sad we lost Kitten and Aimee only because I liked them both. 

Would be okay with anyone but Melinda winning at this point. 

• Like 1

the way I CHEERED at melinda surviving another week

• Like 8

Now with Kitten gone, who am I supposed to root for? :rip:

Aurora was robbed from this week's win btw. And Nearah's enormous lips are scarier than Melinda's mug

• Like 2

If you told me after episode 1 that Mother Verga and Nearah will be Top 6, I would have laughed in your face.

Nearah absolutely annihilated all her lipsyncs though and it’s nice they didn’t rig the results for a frontrunner.

Melinda VS Kitten could’ve gone either way but I guess they saved mother Verga for the drama.

Denim should’ve gone home instead of the two most charming queens this season.

I was hoping Nearah would be messy and save Aimee. That would’ve been gaggy.

Aurora ate up all her lip syncs. She’s a superstar.

• Like 4

Aurora serving best performer ever on drag race, we love to see her

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Aurora serving best performer ever on drag race, we love to see her

She gave me a strong Canadian version of Anetra especially in the look and choreography. She won the final round for me. 

• Like 1

Aurora and Nearah were amazing - Aurora especially. I guess they may have chosen Nearah for the suspense since Aurora would’ve saved Denim automatically. 

Speaking of, Denim is horrible. A literal clown. She was devoured by Aurora and it wasn’t even close. If anyone, Kitten gave the most save-worthy performance of the bottom 4.

• Like 3

Melegenda’s jump at the end of her second lipsync… when the song was over… we don’t deserve her :ahh: 

also the fact that she’s the queen this season that had to make a public statement about her fans bullying the other contestants. I literally could have never guessed the fanbase would love her like this :ahh: 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 4

Okay I was complaining about this season a few weeks ago but now I love it HAHA 

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the USA lalaparuzas btw. I felt like Nearah beat Aurora in the final lip sync but I enjoyed Aurora's three performances a bit more overall. 

HOWEVER, I do not like the eldest queen went home during the lip sync episode. It doesn't sit right with me. 

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Melegenda’s jump at the end of her second lipsync… when the song was over… we don’t deserve her :ahh: 

spacer.png

That’s MOTHER

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Nearah’s lip sync style is also really compelling to me. I think Brooke was right that she excels in those still moments. There’s a fluidity to her you don’t really see in a lot of lip syncs.

yeah which is why nearah deserved the win imo. aurora, while amazing, was just giving the same lip sync style we've seen over and over. was a lot more captivated by nearah 

12 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Also I have misophonia and just have to say that the constant clapping is VERY irksome to me :laugh:

Hi Denim! I just saw Denim, girl. (jk)

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.