Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Melinda Verga must be protected at all costs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

I'm happy Melinda got her moment, but she can leave now :heart2:

Also a little disappointed that the drama died out so quick :skull: 

edit: Brad should've been up for eliminaysha for that outfit

Edited by Dragonfly

Melinda legend. Denim annoying. 

Kitten (and the whole group) was serving BOOMER with the “cancellation” discourse. 

• Like 1

Not that I’m complaining too much but idk why everyone put there two cents on Melinda who just had a breakdown :rip: Denim gives I’m quirky.tm but turns into a ***** real quick. Maybe it’s the voice :rip:

• Thanks 1

Is Winnie Harlow famous in Canada? Why were they all gagging? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Im glad Luna redeemed herself from that Episode 2 lip sync, cause she honestly could have been sent home first :rip:.

I think both girls understood the energy of the production, but not really the lyrical message of the song, so happy to see Aurora continue since she gave more!

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Is Winnie Harlow famous in Canada? Why were they all gagging? :deadbanana2:

I mean she’s recognizable, which is probably more than we can say for a number of Drag Race girls.

Also, she basically has the career a lot of the Ru Girls aspire for these days. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Melinda serving the drama, the comedy, the personality. Truly the Jimbo of the season, except for the runway.

Idk. Jimbo’s first season got a little rough at times. She was still better than Melinda but the glow up between CDR1 and UKvsTW is huge. 

• Thanks 1

Denim trying to throw Melegenda under the bus when she helped her sew her ugly outfit is SO tacky :ahh: GO HOME!

• Like 1

Melinda is literally the only entertaining queen left, they better not chop her just because her mug is busted. :rip:  

6 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Idk. Jimbo’s first season got a little rough at times. She was still better than Melinda but the glow up between CDR1 and UKvsTW is huge. 

Oh yes s1 was a mess but I mean Melinda is serving Jimbo in the sense of bringing the drama and keeping the season alive.

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator

Hopefully Melinda reads Denim or Venus to filth the same way Jimbo read Rita here sometime in the future

• Like 2

I really do think Ru would love Melinda. If Melinda doesn't win, then she needs to be on the next UkvtW. It's what she deserves

• Like 3

This season is SO entertaining 

The drama at the begging was EVERYTHING! When the Yonce tried to read the safe girl I WAS LIIIVIIIN 

Melinda bringin all the drama we want , i hope she gets to shine more even though next episode prob is gonna be rough 

The 2 Coolidge were GENIUS but unfortunately they didn't take advantage of it . Nether they or the production.  Its like it never happened 

Also Brooklyn at the end stopping the music had me gagging 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 12:14 PM, genetic fail said:

I just know Denim was elated when he was diagnosed with autism

Nnnnn you ******* *****! Lmfaooo some VERY TRUE FACTS should be left unsaid :redface:

im cacklinggggg

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 2:54 AM, HonourableVomit said:

Melinda is literally the only entertaining queen left, they better not chop her just because her mug is busted. :rip:  

I see we are all still trying to eradicate Aimee Yonce Legend from this competition and franchise. 

Not feeling this season at all, yes the drama was funny for the 1.5 episodes it lasted but nothing else is working. There is not a single star in this cast. Nobody is deserving of the winner title. 

80% of the cast are stars (making good reality tv). can't fathom taking this show so seriously and thinking that a good season consists of having a few boring contestants with elevated drag to the point that you can call the winner and have a grasp on the future elimination order by the second episode, absolutely boring tv.

wait a month for the next US season if that's what you want from the show. meanwhile in reality Philippines and Canada are carrying modern drag race and making sure the show isn't totally in its death throes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love that the girls are not super polished, perfect polished drag is not what makes Drag Race Drag Race.  I love seeing girls start from less polished drag and WORK their way into learning how to be more polished. There's a narrative to be engaged with when that happens. This is not All Stars. I think people expect too much from regular season now.

If anything this season is a reminder to not write off certain talented girls just because their looks can be underwhelming.

• Like 4

Snatch Game sucked but this season is serving for me :clap3:

so happy for Melinda’s win, just need Aimee to step it up a little now. 

predicting an Aurora win tomo since the judges gag over the way she flings herself around the stage 

On 12/17/2023 at 4:50 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

Nobody is deserving of the winner title. 

And that I agree with, at least for now.

Nearah’s lip sync style is also really compelling to me. I think Brooke was right that she excels in those still moments. There’s a fluidity to her you don’t really see in a lot of lip syncs.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.