Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

20 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Another season with mediocre queens :rip:

I was hoping that the incredibly charming Girlfriend would somehow wake the F up during her lipsync after she told us that improp , writing lyrics , singing and dancing were NOT her strong skills :dancehall2: but unfortunately her lipsync was even worse

This country has literally 2 diamonds ( Icesis and Jimbo ) and the rest is herstory

This… it just feels like none of these girls are actually drag queens. It feels like they do dress up in their bedrooms and that is the extent of it.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

3 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This… it just feels like none of these girls are actually drag queens. It feels like they do dress up in their bedrooms and that is the extent of it.

really? i feel that is disrespectful to queens like Kitty, Kiki and Melinda. They are actually drag queens. The rest are obviously baby queens but that doesn't mean they don't deserve this platform. This is a new age of drag entertainment and we are going to see more and more baby queens as a result. All we can hope for is casting do a better job next season casting more well rounded queens including baby queens that are already good at performing and doing drag (like Valentina or Krystal) for season 5.

• Like 1

omg the Canadian girlies are truly delivering another great season so far :clap3: :wanda:

that lipsync was an absolute mess though, neither of them knew the words :ace: :dies:

Aimee is an absolute STAR though, im glad she stayed.. everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious 

• Thanks 1

Not Melinda going viral :rip:

This season is cute. I like the girls are feisty. Venus needs some humble pie soon though. 

Am I the only one that finds Denim and Nearah's LA-ish accent so f***ing annoying? It's like they are trying to make up their lack of personality by becoming Canadian knock off versions of gottmik or any generic California drag queen (and its not like this is a personality improvement)

• Haha 1

Am I the only one that finds Denim and Nearah's LA-ish accent so f***ing annoying? It's like they are trying to make up their lack of personality by becoming Canadian knock off versions of gottmik or any generic California drag queen (and its not like this is a personality improvement)

On 12/6/2023 at 1:47 AM, ALittleGauche said:

Traci Melchor is just irritating to no end. Everything she says is disingenuous, robotic, and overly rehearsed. 

It’s so PAINFUL when Brooklyn comes on stage and introduces the judges

the awkward forced laughter and overall cringe :lmao: I lowkey love it, it’s SO PAINFUL 

On 12/2/2023 at 2:51 AM, Rigalo said:

Venus is really giving me watered down Ms Fierce tbh…

unfortunately I see her and denim as shoo ins for the top 3/4. Not sure who else just yet (Hoping for Kiki to start pulling thru but TGE was my other fave this season so :rip: )

Don’t you dare compare these queen to LEGEND Fierce :biblio:

• Thanks 1

How was Kitten's awful look in the top 3 :rip: I was convinced she was bottoming. 

I thought Melinda was going to be in the top, I love the way she deconstructed the jacket and added the leather, it was fashionable and miles better than what looked like a tacky gold dress she was working on earlier. 

Aurora's was trash, also B3 worthy alongside Kitten's.  And not Denim being one of the more vocal about Melinda's look not being transformed enough askdfjfd :rip: I mean her look was safe thanks to all the ugly outfits but she could have easily been B3 over Melinda as well (Melinda's garment was MILES better). 

Oh well at least we got that camp Melinda rant, STAR of the season :jonny:

Nearah is annoying, also technically she's a good performer but she's so uncharismatic, I was bored despite all the tricks. 

I’m so glad the fanbase in general is supporting Melinda. I feel like a few years ago she would have been annihilated by viewers :skull: 

• Like 6

Melinda's look was actually very well constructed so I get her meltdown. Venus with her two pieces of fabric held by 2 safety pins should be humbled, so much delusional confidence.
Also, I simply cannot stand Denim and her look was atrocious.

• Like 3

I just can't get over Melinda's mug :rip: But that look wasn't bottom worthy at all so keep the drama coming momma :clap3: 

Near is annoying af wish she would have went home but ready for more drama between her and Aimee :smitten: 

This episode was just excellent TV all around and Melinda is a certified camp icon (plus she was absolutely right). Canada is lowkey the only season still having drama drama moments in each season and I live for it. Lip sync was great and the song choice was such a great touch, but Nearah annihilated Aimee. The fact she even asked for Melinda to be saved so she could lip sync made even more funny to me :dies:

• Thanks 2

On 12/8/2023 at 9:16 AM, Both Sides Now said:

The drama was excellent :clap3:

I was stanning Aimee so much during her confrontation with Nearah. Her asking Kiki to save Melinda was pure *****… but then she kinda lost the lipsync :dies:

THANK YOU! This thread is gagging for Nearah but why?! Haha I like that nearah is young and a brat and a *****, but her trying to come for Aimee only for Aimee to be like ight bet, save Melinda, and let’s go! I ******* live for Aimee! Also I will stand by the fact that she was robbed in the QV-She challenge for “******* bridesmaaaiddd”

On 12/10/2023 at 3:52 PM, Silvaasunto said:

nope, denim's valley girl vocal fry makes me wanna claw my eyes out, so irritating how many confessionals she gets

Edited by Scandalous
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

THANK YOU! This thread is gagging for Nearah but why?! Haha I like that nearah is young and a brat and a *****, but her trying to come for Aimee only for Aimee to be like ight bet, save Melinda, and let’s go! I ******* live for Aimee! Also I will stand by the fact that she was robbed in the QV-She challenge for “******* bridesmaaaiddd”

“I don’t hate anyone, there’s no place for hate. But Nearah is a ******* *****.”

I screamed

• Haha 3

On 12/10/2023 at 12:06 AM, Dula Peep said:

omg the Canadian girlies are truly delivering another great season so far :clap3: :wanda:

that lipsync was an absolute mess though, neither of them knew the words :ace: :dies:

Aimee is an absolute STAR though, im glad she stayed.. everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious 

Yes yes and YES! Thank you! Everyone is in here talking about Aimee not knowing the lyrics but she has a language barrier while nearuh just isn’t seasoned enough to focus on lyrics and thinks that a LSYFL is basically a dance contest. A lot of the newer queens tend to thing this. It’s sad bc they practice tricks and stunts instead of practicing lyrics and emoting! 

also- Yes that Aimee truly is a star and everything she speaks is high quality entertainment. The “…but nearuh is a ******* *****” confessional sent me sooo far on an airplane I had to rewind it 3 times and continued stamping my feet and crying in the plane :gaycat7:

• Like 3

This is now a Melinda Verga and Nerah Nuff stan account. 

49 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

But she cAn dO tHe SpLiTz :cm:

I saw a picture of this quote at a trader Joe for their bananas lol 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Amazing snatch game.  SOOO glad that Aurora was bottom.  Not cause im a hater (I am, though) but because I really need girls to stop taking ancient historical or fictional characters and make up personality’s.  Do some god damn celebrity impersonations! Thank you Melinda!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.