Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

20 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Correct winner! We love an older queen who can slay the challenges :heart:

Surprised Sisi was in the bottom because she was the most memorable in her group. But I guess they wanted to protect Kiki and Denim who were in the top last week.

The lipsync song was... a choice :deadbanana2:

I think you could make a case for a lot of girls being in the bottom but Sisi not wearing shoes on the runway solidified her spot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

Entertaining episode, though it was not the strongest competitively :michael: 

Kitten win was very much deserved. The other two tops were also correct. Glad she saved TGE from btm2 - I think that made the most sense. 

Sisi really wasn't that bad in the challenge, compared to others at least - it easily could've been Denim or Kiki down there, but maybe the runway saved them.

I actually think I'm With You could be a sickening lipsync song, but neither of these girls delivered... Could've been a double sashay, but I'm glad Luna stayed. 

• Like 1

It’s a shame that Aimee wasn’t in the top because “******* bridesmaiddddd” was the best part of the challenge! I was howling 

• Like 1

Even Ornacia showed more emotion than Luna :rip: that's gotta be a talent.

I was excited for Denim but apparently she's only a look queen, so that sucks.

I'm already rooting for Kitten. It's so much better to see seasoned queens who do well on comedy and acting challenges than new girls who can only show us great outfits :clap3:

• Haha 3

Much better episode than episode 1 :clap3:

I must say I hated the lazy editing though. Whenever they want to show someone's doing bad they cut to seven different worried facial expression shots. Like girl, we see when someone's doing bad, no need to spell it out for the audience.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Much better episode than episode 1 :clap3:

I must say I hated the lazy editing though. Whenever they want to show someone's doing bad they cut to seven different worried facial expression shots. Like girl, we see when someone's doing bad, no need to spell it out for the audience.

There's too many freaking confessionals during the challenge too. Like let us watch the whole thing for ****'s sake!

• ATRL Moderator

Considering how like 7 of them bombed, I’m impressed they chose the correct bottom 3.  

• Like 5

• ATRL Moderator

Good premiere!

But I worry they're trying to ~revamp~ the series by doing random things they're not going to execute properly.

Individual Entrances: No reason

Rosebuds: No payoff

Praising Denim: No sense

So knowing there's some kind of big twist coming is making me nervous :dancehall:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the twist in theory and would be interested to see it implemented in other franchises. We’ll see how it plays out this season 

Meh. I’d have put Denim in the bottom if it wasn’t for Sisi not wearing ANY ******* SHOES ON THE DAMN RUNWAY. Like, come on. The correct queen went home out of that bottom three and I’m very glad that Kitten won. Out of all the Avril songs to have chosen for a lip sync though…

• Like 5

• ATRL Moderator

I can't believe no one has commented on Melinda's mug :deadbanana2: I've seen like 30 seasons of Drag Race now and don't remember anyone looking as busted as she does :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
17 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I SCREAMED at “are you barefoot on the runway tonight…?” 

“Maybe” 

:ahh: 

This was the funniest thing of the whole episode

Curious to see how the season plays out and also to see how the girls utilize the new twist. It has potential to make things interesting.

I'm With You is a 'less is more' lipsync song. I really wanted to see one of them just stand there, emote and capture the essence of the song... but instead they both danced around and did too much.

Something with this season is still not clicking with me, I wouldn't chose Meinda to be at the top (only because of the mug, how come NOBODY mentioned it to her during the critics?), but Aurora instead.

But then again, so far, it's probably going to be my least favorite CDR so far

I still would like trigger warnings every time Melinda is about to pop up on screen, but she did well :clap3:

Sisi seems genuinly nice and chill. But it only translates into zero or one-note energy... so time to go

Venus is growing on me. I wasn't seeing it last week, but I get it now. Also congrats daddy Kitten

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

what a horrific challenge

kitten > melina > venus > aimee > aurora > nearah > the other three flopped > girlfriend > luna

that being said, i don't feel anything was lost eliminating sisi. i only noticed denim's rat tail out of drag when he was talking about AFAB and AMAB but now i need him out asap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Kitty looks phenomenal for her age, she truly looks 15-20 years younger than she really is. 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Kitty looks phenomenal for her age, she truly looks 15-20 years younger than she really is. 

I swear in drag she looks like a 40 year old woman, she’s sickening 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

While I agree she looks younger than her age, what do you think 38 year olds look like??!! :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.