• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

On 10/21/2022 at 9:07 AM, fridayteenage said:

he's considering having season 3 in japan.

https://deadline.com/2022/10/the-white-lotus-creator-mike-white-hints-at-season-3-location-cast-1235151661/

he should cast some rising asian excellence. like jennie kim, or emmy-robbed Hoyeon, or stephanie hsu

god please no :biblio: the tokyo aesthetic is severely overrated and mid

On 10/29/2022 at 11:22 AM, ameerah said:

i wouldn't mind this. maybe they can do something different with the tokyo aesthetic. another location i'd like to see explored is colorado in estes park if they want to do a winter themed season. they can use the stanley hotel as a white lotus location. another cool location could be brazil or south africa. 

Excellent season premiere. Tanya is already killing me with the way she treats her assistant and husband :ahh: The mallomars scenes :rip: And Aubrey Plaza is perfectly on point with her deadpan mixture of sarcasm & seriousness. :ahh:

The hotel manager already kills me :rip:

Same with the sex workers :rip:

Theo James looks buffer here than he did in every episode of the Time Traveler's Wife :jonny5:

Spoiler

But his "full frontal" scene is such an obvious prosthetic :rip:

Greg's butt was kind of cute too.

Lemme watch this now :duca:

Theo is so fckin hot

I liked the premiere. Nice setup of the characters without giving too much away. The dynamic between Aubrey Plaza/the husband and Theo James/the wife will be interesting to see play out. The awkwardness of some of the dialogue on this show, especially with Jennifer, is such a kii. I was dying at her screaming at the assistant to leave the restaurant.

On 10/29/2022 at 6:22 PM, ameerah said:

15 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

i wouldn't mind this. maybe they can do something different with the tokyo aesthetic.

It's not like there's only Tokyo in Japan. Kyoto would fit the aesthetic, but if they'd chose something that is even more secluded, there are options. Aman, which the White Lotus is loosely based on, has a gorgeous location near Ago Bay.

(I'd love them to do either Japan or Bhutan.)

3rd season should be in jamaica or thailand. Get some lady boy action in there for extra fun and jamaica has great locaitons

The whole political/streaming convo before the naked scene was straight up satire and felt it deep in my bones. :ahh:

Thr amount of times if been in that same convo

I loved the premiere! This has potential to be better than the first season

I loved the first season so I'll definitely be watching. I'm not sure if I'll enjoy the sexual focus as much as the race/class commentary of the first season but with the writing, Aubrey Plaza and the commitment to playing out so many awkward and uncomfortable moments I'm sure it'll be good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.