F1 2022 - Hungarian Grand Prix: RUS on pole / VET to retire end '22

Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I am honestly amazed that he's conscious and well. For a few moments I was scared that he was going die.

Yeah, it was a very scary situation. Thankfully they got the Halo, I don't want to imagine what could have happened without it in this accident and the one that happened at F2 this weekend :emofish:

• 3 weeks later...

Vettel retires, citing the climate crisis as one of the motivating factors.

Meanwhile, George Russell has just claimed his first pole. :gaycat:

What a week it has been. From the France Ferrari disaster class to Vettel retirement and Russell getting his first pole. 

Almost glad the summer break is here, cause I don't know how much I'm going to handle :deadbanana:

The entire Hungary weekend has already been surprise after surprise as well from F3 to F1, so I'm not even going to try to predict who is gonna win tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Dibbles said:

What a week it has been. From the France Ferrari disaster class to Vettel retirement and Russell getting his first pole. 

Almost glad the summer break is here, cause I don't know how much I'm going to handle :deadbanana:

The entire Hungary weekend has already been surprise after surprise as well from F3 to F1, so I'm not even going to try to predict who is gonna win tomorrow.

And not to mention Latifi topping Practice 3, only to qualify #20. :gaycat6:

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

And not to mention Latifi topping Practice 3, only to qualify #20. :gaycat6:

Yes that was quite something. Both Williams in the top 3 and then in Q1 purple first sector.
For a minute I was dreaming about the most chaotic grid we have seen in years but alas. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Congrats to Charles and Checo for taking 1st and 2nd in the championship. :clap3:

Charles our flawless World Champion :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.