F1 2022 - Hungarian Grand Prix: RUS on pole / VET to retire end '22

Genius1111

F1 2022 - 22 races this year (no replacement for the Russian GP)

Edited by Genius1111

So pumped for Charles LeClerc to take his maiden championship title!

At the same time, I feel terrible for Max for failing to score 36 easy points in 2 of the first 3 races.

14 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

So pumped for Charles LeClerc to take his maiden championship title!

At the same time, I feel terrible for Max for failing to score 36 easy points in 2 of the first 3 races.

OT: The top of the constructors' championship is gonna be fun by midseason. And at least McLaren isn't flopping into oblivion, like it seemed in Bahrein.

Damn at LEC unintentionally screwing up an easy podium. :deadbanana4: Glad that he has recovered to claim 6th.

George Russell is the only one to finish in the top 5 in all 4 races. :clap3:

Bottas is now only 4 points behind Hamilton in the championship. Who would have thought? 

All 10 teams have managed to score at least 1 point, after 4 races. :clap3:Mick Schumacher and Nic Latifi are the only full-time drivers to have not scored. LAT, in particular, is ranked 21st in a season with 20 full-time drivers, behind super-sub Nico Hulkenberg.

After scoring no points for 28 races, K Mag has scored for Haas in 3 of the 4 races this year. :clap3:

Edited by Genius1111

• 2 weeks later...

They are really hyping Miami and I admit the track looks great. 

Now lets hope the race itself is also exciting.

• 2 weeks later...

That was some race. I don't even know what to say. This was just crazy. 

Poor Leclerc and Ferrari.

Max driving the most frustrating race and checo getting team orders in the 6th race of the season, even though Max most likely would have passed him anyway.

Mercedes getting closer actually, but their biggest strength is being there when the others are having issues and they did it again this race.

Haas actually not getting points at all, but Alpine having double points with great race pace.

Ricciardo being nowhere, but Norris getting points despite being sick. 

I don't even know if I was happy or sad at the end. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Carlos Sainz on pole in Silverstone :clap3:

Before yesterday, Alonso was the only Spanish driver to have ever been on pole.

Unrequited love on display in Silverstone

A male F1 fan has a poster "Marry Me Christian (Horner)" :gaycat2:

Things that you cannot do in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE. :cm:

Whew, what a great race! And I'm happy that Zhou didn't suffer any major injuries and is feeling well 

11 hours ago, Crashed said:

Whew, what a great race! And I'm happy that Zhou didn't suffer any major injuries and is feeling well 

I am honestly amazed that he's conscious and well. For a few moments I was scared that he was going die.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.