Jump to content

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S4 | Out Now


Hephaestus
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, igninton said:

She posted it on her Insta stories. Can't find a screenshot but she was basically sharing an image of the documentary saying "I 100% agree, I worked there and it was a living hell" or something like that.

Mess :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • genetic fail

    50

  • Morissette

    33

  • Hephaestus

    63

  • HotFriedChicken

    40

The way miss Ella's boy account keeps popping up on my insta recommended more than her drag account kinda says it all really!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Ghibli said:

The way miss Ella's boy account keeps popping up on my insta recommended more than her drag account kinda says it all really!

WaiT, this happens often to me as well :busted:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jack! said:

She was always a front runner for me all of S3 and was pretty disappointed when she lost, but her post-drag race career seems so odd. :skull: Like I feel like she’s seen out of drag more than in drag, she’s not had a lot of appearances, I don’t think she’s been on any other tour other than the Pick n Mix one, and a friend of mine went to a show of hers a few months ago, she said the ticket price was quite hefty to get early access to club for the show, apparently she came out and literally sang two songs and that was it :skull: IDK, if she’s happy that’s fine but something about her seems off.

Her career is not going the way she thought it would and she's probably just pressed that she has to be in drag for people to pay attention to her :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 3:10 PM, mokitsu said:

Krystal legend and best UK winner

 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Tea. Bimini would have been a strong contender, but she didn't win so...

 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Her career is not going the way she thought it would and she's probably just pressed that she has to be in drag for people to pay attention to her :skull:

Oop :mandown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ghibli said:

The way miss Ella's boy account keeps popping up on my insta recommended more than her drag account kinda says it all really!

Which one is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2022 at 8:26 AM, Jack! said:

She was always a front runner for me all of S3 and was pretty disappointed when she lost, but her post-drag race career seems so odd. :skull: Like I feel like she’s seen out of drag more than in drag, she’s not had a lot of appearances, I don’t think she’s been on any other tour other than the Pick n Mix one, and a friend of mine went to a show of hers a few months ago, she said the ticket price was quite hefty to get early access to club for the show, apparently she came out and literally sang two songs and that was it :skull: IDK, if she’s happy that’s fine but something about her seems off.

She’s basically another Joey Gay. Her insta is basically pics of her as a boy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ella Vaday is a failed actor who threw on a wig and slapped on some makeup to revitalize her career. I cackled when Ru called her out on the finale. I knew we'd start to only see her as a boy once her season ended. Glad she lost :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Ella Vaday is a failed actor who threw on a wig and slapped on some makeup to revitalize her career. I cackled when Ru called her out on the finale. I knew we'd start to only see her as a boy once her season ended. Glad she lost :clap3:

another rose hihi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Mel B, Alison Hammond and Tess Daly will be guest judges in S4 (source:celestial5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Bimini signing a record deal with Sony UK. Harry Styles better feature Bim in the music video for Little Freak :gaycat:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

omg I forgot we still have UK4 to look forward to this year :duca: So exciteeeeed!

I hope it serves more of S2 or at least S1, and not S3, but the British girls always deliver regardless!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK is the one international series I've been dedicated to from the start, I'm ready :gaycat1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This better be a rudemption from S3! :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure why but I feel like the season 4 queens are ready to absolutely slay :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Why said:

Guest judges look insane this season :jonny5:

 

 

 

I only know twigs but that excites me enough!

 

Can't wait for MTQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not even gonna dream about a FKA twigs lipsync since they already had Jessie Ware and didn't use her music.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Not even gonna dream about a FKA twigs lipsync since they already had Jessie Ware and didn't use her music.

UGH, I know. But I'd love a dramatic Cellophane lip sync (if the right queens do it) :monkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 10:10 PM, mokitsu said:

Krystal legend and best UK winner

 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Yes, YES!

 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...