• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

It has nothing to do with "American habits" that the last great season of DRUK was Krystal's lmao. I don't care about "body" like PJ does, but it's simply true that the last couple seasons have been pretty dull, which is something the whole fan base says, not just the Americans :rip:

Yes.

Complaining about a COLONIAL ATTITUDE while you're defending.... the UK??????

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Calling UK3 a great season :deadbanana4:

UK5 was actually cute with some fun drama and great drag. Also Danny Beard probably wears more body than Plane so idk why shes talking :toofunny3:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

It has nothing to do with "American habits" that the last great season of DRUK was Krystal's lmao. I don't care about "body" like PJ does, but it's simply true that the last couple seasons have been pretty dull, which is something the whole fan base says, not just the Americans :rip:

That's true but why did you link that Plane Jane tweet when she's talking about something completely different? The reason the last few seasons have been boring is not because the queens aren't wearing body :rip:

11 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Complaining about a COLONIAL ATTITUDE while you're defending.... the UK??????

This got a chuckle out of me but as I said, you don't ever see British fans demanding other countries do drag as we see fit :rip:

I'm rewatching UK season 2. That season is truly PEAK drag race. So so SO good.

• Like 3

S3-5 of UK all suck imo and completely blend in together, honestly not a single S4 girl comes to mind other than Danny because I just read this page :rip: 

that being said, I actually was impressed by this meet the queens and most of the girls seem fun 

Edited by Rigalo

18 hours ago, Whis said:

I'm rewatching UK season 2. That season is truly PEAK drag race. So so SO good.

THE cast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.