🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

On 11/30/2023 at 5:28 PM, Hurem said:

. I need to see Alyssa Edwards and Tomara Thomas in the same room, that'd be the ultimate cackle.

That is SO weird that you said that bc I was about to come write a whole ass think piece on how UK season 5 mirrored US season 5 in soooo many ways. And tomara was the mirror character to Alyssa (with her frenemy Caramel/Coco), and the underdog dog that crushed the comp (jinkx/ginger) ends up beating the total package queen (Michael/alaska)- etc  

• Like 4

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

It’s always jarring when the dancing girlie slays the finale remix challenge but we all know she has no chance and is eliminated before the lipsync for the crown :rip: 

Like what’s the point 

It makes the winner look questionable even when they are not 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was analyzing the whole episode and at multiple points i felt like Michael was being favoured and she really had the spotlight on her for the finale so i got nervous that she was winning.

Very happy with the outcome, the best Queen at Drag Race WON Drag Race. That is satisfying to me, it's fair and it feels right.

Also i loved all three of the girls in the top 3, they all were VERY likeable. Michael is so british it's actually insane. :rofl:

For sure the best season since S2 :clap3:

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2023 at 5:11 PM, genetic fail said:

#TeamMichaelMarouli

7278775929750dea350770a17128d1f3408fe199

When they showed some of her looks thru the season like damn I realized she ATE

what a beautiful runway package she had, easily the best

That spice girls look was stun, and some other super creative unconventional looks :clap3: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I haven't watched the season but the winner is more of the Lawrence Chaney variety right? I've seen some clips and comments say that they were surprised Michael Marouli didn't win bc she slayed the last 2 episodes or whatnot but aren't these 2 kind of similar queens anyway?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

UK having 3/5 big girl winners :clap3:

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

I haven't watched the season but the winner is more of the Lawrence Chaney variety right? I've seen some clips and comments say that they were surprised Michael Marouli didn't win bc she slayed the last 2 episodes or whatnot but aren't these 2 kind of similar queens anyway?

Michael was basically the Bimini of this season. Slayed the latter part but peaked too late for RuPaul to care. 

3 hours ago, Gwegend said:

That is SO weird that you said that bc I was about to come write a whole ass think piece on how UK season 5 mirrored US season 5 in soooo many ways. And tomara was the mirror character to Alyssa (with her frenemy Caramel/Coco), and the underdog dog that crushed the comp (jinkx/ginger) ends up beating the total package queen (Michael/alaska)- etc  

If you really want this dumb comparison to work then Roxxxy is the total package queen, not Alaska 

• Thumbs Down 1

Wait I did not even realize Cara was missing. She was really over it. :toofunny3: I wonder what happened.

Worst winner of the franchise. Michael deserved.

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Wait I did not even realize Cara was missing. She was really over it. :toofunny3: I wonder what happened.

She was ill so she couldn't be on set... that's it.

My ranking: 

2 > 5 = 1 > 3 > 4

Lawrence > The Vivienne > Krystal > Ginger > Danny 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

If you really want this dumb comparison to work then Roxxxy is the total package queen, not Alaska 

Excuse your ****t*** mouth? I wasn’t replying to you. Why are you so mad. Weirdo.

Edited by Gwegend
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Excuse your ****t*** mouth? I wasn’t replying to you. Why are you so mad. Weirdo.

So angry and for what? I can reply to whoever posts in this public thread dummy :rip:

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

UK having 3/5 big girl winners :clap3:

The US season really oughta consider importing a big girl tbh :duca:

Michael stans being Bimini stans is starting to make sense to me... :laugh:

Like @Alyssa Edwards said, the best Drag Race contestant (Talent) winning makes the only sense.

Some of y'all got really sucker'd into the US's overproduced and payola'd shenanigans and it shows.

Plus Ginger is the most charming out of drag too, like, get it together y'all.

DeeDee looked fantastic in the finale. She's only 20 so she has a lot of time to polish her drag. I definitely see the potential there.

Michael deserved but also Ginger did devour the competition and let’s not act like that makeover challenge was a deserved win for Michael…

I’m glad that they seem to not just crowing the fan favorite but the person who did the best all season

• Like 4

it's kind of underwhelming final episode because Ginger didn't bring it for me this week while she KILLED it overall. 

No one is surprised the UK's Trixie won... well I was cause the editing on this episode definitely was gearing you for it to go the other way

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

46 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

He keeps proving he’s talentless useless scum. :pig:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.