🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Was happy with either of the Top 2, but expect Michael so Giner was a surprise but also wasn’t!

anyway congrats Ginger but Michael equally deserved!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Michael deserved. No comments about the winner. Finally this awful and uneventful season is over. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Congrats Ginger :clap3: 

That being said, I was rooting for Michael for weeks now and I do think she did better than Ginger in EVERY aspect of this finale.

MV: Tomara >> Michael >> Ginger

Runway: Michael >>> Ginger > Tomara

Lipsync: Michael > Ginger

That being said though, I LOVED this finale :smitten: These episodes usually feel like boring fillers (outside of the crowning, obviously), but these three girls are so funny and charismatic that I was entertained all the way through. Brining their loved ones to the talk with Ru and Michelle also helped! The only disappointments this episode were most of the finale runways (only Michael / Dede / Kate had solid ones, everyone else was disappointing) and the song choice for the finale lipsync. Still, LOVED this season and it was definitely the strongest one since S2, so I'm glad UK is back to form :alexz: 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

michael fumbled that lipsync and it cost her the win, oh well ginger deserved too and shes hot so whatever

• Like 1

congrats to Ginger
I think she'll be more friendly to GP like previous winners are, basically BBC
Michael stomped!
Basically those 2 are powerhouses

Imagine getting crowned in freaking pants :skull: #MichaelWasRobbed

• Like 1

The judging is always so inconsistent, because Ella Vaday did better in the challenges than Krystal and won more badges, but Krystal did better in the finale and ultimately won. Ginger did great throughout the season, but Michael also did great and was also stronger in the finale, so it felt like their win to me. But congratulations to Ginger nonetheless. :heart:

Edited by The Man Who

the season was alright, it went by so quickly, barely memorable moments, good winner... :coffee2:

congrats on winning the crown, Ginger :clap3:

congrats on winning the finale, Michael :clap3: 

congrats on winning the season, Tomara :clap3:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Michael went the pointer sister way for the lip sync and that was a classic shade from the very first Drag Race seasons. You just don’t spend an entire lip sync pointing at things just like you don’t take off your wig. She lost that.

Ginger is a deserving winner, was top 2 for the last 6 episodes and never placed below safe. Michael, Tomara and Banksy will make amazing casting choices for any All Stars season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ginger's win is well deserved so congratulations Queen.  :clap3: She's also such a sweetheart.

Overall, a great season and Michael is also an amazing Queen. Tomara was so funny and he'll definitely go places. That lipsync song was so boring though, they should've chosen a fiercer song that wouldn't have limited their performance.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ginger the well deserved winner :clap3: 

• Like 1

I thought that maybe Michael would've taken it considering that his last two wins were the highlights of the season but Ginger is an amazing winner as well, her run was really strong :clap3:

Sucks that Cara got sick and wasn't able to be at the finale :!ohno:

• Thumbs Down 1

oh i didn't even notice Cara was missing til yall pointed it out. The girls did look a bit off.

Michael deserved the crown over Ginger but I'm hoping Michael chooses to go on a future Vs season and wins MONEY.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, Hurem said:

Ginger absolutely devoured this season, let's not get it twisted. Had the producers wanted it, he could've easily had a Ben DeLa Creme type of run on the show. His win was absolutely deserved.

Though, I must admit, the finale edit really made me think Michael had it in the bag.

Overall, the finale cemented this season as the best one since S2. Truly an amazing top three. I need to see Alyssa Edwards and Tomara Thomas in the same room, that'd be the ultimate cackle.

Agree with it all. Ginger could have won 5 badges easily. Plus made outfits herself, which is a very praiseworthy aspect. And I guess they also consider who could host the prize show the best (like with Lawrence Chaney vs Bimini). Michael devoured the last 2 episodes though.

• Like 1

Michael was boring and Tomara tanked the season, Ginger was the only reasonable choice, Danny Beard teas :clap:

• Thumbs Down 6

I also didn't notice Cara missing until y'all pointed it out :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Happy for the top 2, felt like either of them could have won it all! Ginger, congrats on the big win girl! Such an accomplished queen. Hope we get to see Michael on an All stars season cause she'll CRUSH it! Tomara is such a star as well

• Like 1

This has got to be one of my favourite episodes of Drag Race ever. The pure positive energy and love shared between the three of them was adorable. The 1:1s with Ru and Michelle were heartwarming and so sweet. :heart:

I was rooting for Ginger but I honestly loved Michael and Tamara as well, so any outcome would have been great!

• Like 1

On 11/28/2023 at 11:01 PM, publikcitizen said:

This is the first time in awhile where I genuinely don’t know who will win. It’s kinda exciting! 

I agree completely. There hasn’t been a

season of drag race where the winner wasn’t obvious to me in the last probably 10 seasons of the franchise haha yikes

and I mean that without knowing spoilers 

Edited by Gwegend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.