🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

With Michael winning last two challenges back to back, it feels like the crown is Ginger's to lose. Even though Ginger dominated the whole season, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael's last minute boost actually pushes her over the edge.

All that said, I'd be happy with either of the two winning :heart:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Michael's roast was so c*nt. :jonny: the whole episode was fantastic but I've rewatched her section like 5 times and still cackle. The way she's so calm and commanding throughout, doesn't stumble or misspeak a single line, doesn't need to yell all her jokes or put on any stupid voices like Ginger did. Just pure unadulterated cunt!

Triple badge winner.

Triple threat.

Triple heart bypass. 

• Like 7

I jıst learned that Ginger is only 34 :deadbanana4:

I was kinda happy that finally someone from Kasha Davis’s generation is gonna get the crown :deadbanana4: wow

• Haha 7

I hope Michael wins. I feel that the last episode gave her a big chance against Ginger. :msmarvel:

17 hours ago, Afferty said:

I jıst learned that Ginger is only 34 :deadbanana4:

I was kinda happy that finally someone from Kasha Davis’s generation is gonna get the crown :deadbanana4: wow

The ugly sweater he wore in the confessionals didn't really help him. :gaycat1:

• Haha 1

This season was cute and I was relatively unspoiled but Ginger and Michael just are not interesting to me so I was over this season like 2 or 3 episodes ago. Michael for the win I guess?? She seems like the better, more put together winner (and she’s hungry for it) Ginger just kinda seems happy to be there 

Michael cooked Ginger in the roast. I'm rooting for her but they'll probably give it to Ginger. Either way I really enjoyed this season more than 3-4.

• Like 1

This is the first time in awhile where I genuinely don’t know who will win. It’s kinda exciting! 

• Like 1

Now, Michael... What in the runner-up is your makeup?? :bam: Get it together, sis. We're rooting for you.

On 11/28/2023 at 6:15 PM, mindbender said:

I kind of believe Michael is winning after that roast. That was just such a top tier performance. 

On 11/28/2023 at 6:39 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

Michael dropping the cards was the Sasha Velour roses moment of this season :jonny6: absolute C UNT

It really was, she ate Ginger up. What a stomping right before the finale :jonny4:

Michael throwing the cards after watching Ginger stumble with hers was the ultimate C.U.N.T move. :clap3:I'm still hoping the trend of all winners of 2023 having the best track record of the season continues, but I won't be mad if Michael wins.

I love Michael and it'd warm my heart to see her win but Ginger has steamrolled the competition too hard to not give it to her.

She was just better (too bad about the fashion tho :chick1:)

7 hours ago, ozlovezashlee said:

Watch Tomara win :gaycatina1:

This would definitely feel a bit unexpected lol, but I think any one of them would make a great winner!

Tomara is great TV material, great personality. I scream every single time she's on screen. Plus, she's gorgeous.

Michael is just an all around amazing drag queen. She's funny, witty, roast proved she's got the most nerve. I've also liked most of her looks. Her makeup might be a bit rough but it's part of her appeal, methinks.

Ginger dominated the competition from the beginning, she was great in every challenge. Yes, the fashion can be a bit a of a letdown, but her other skills more than make up for it... plus, I don't think all of her looks have been misses (I really liked her last one). And she's so cute out of drag :gaycat2:.

What a great cast tbh.

17 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Is it the last episode today or a reunion?

It's the finale.

ugh Michael devoured every aspect of the finale so I’m a bit let down. 

Amazing top three regardless and a stellar season. 

• Thanks 1

Not happy with this win at all.  Ginger has one of the worst runway looks I've seen for a winner. 

Music video: Tomara > Michael > Ginger

Runway: Michael > Tomara >>>>>>> Ginger

Lipsync: Michael > Ginger

It feels like Ru set this win up for weeks based on track record because Ginger didn't deserve it based on the finale. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

A little disappointed with the result since I personally enjoyed Michael (and Tomara for that matter) more in the long run, but still a great winner and it's fabulous seeing this return to form in the way that series 1 and 2 were. Not that 3 and 4 were bad but I think they both lived in the shadows of the first two series and lacked a bit of integrity. I think the producers were trying too hard to re-create the magic of 1 and 2 and this time they didn't try as much and naturally the greatness of the show pushed through. Great series and I anticipate what's to come next. :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

Ginger did well but Michael won that finale episode for me, so it felt a bit strange at the end

I did enjoy the season but it’s not gonna be memorable for me lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ginger absolutely devoured this season, let's not get it twisted. Had the producers wanted it, he could've easily had a Ben DeLa Creme type of run on the show. His win was absolutely deserved.

Though, I must admit, the finale edit really made me think Michael had it in the bag.

Overall, the finale cemented this season as the best one since S2. Truly an amazing top three. I need to see Alyssa Edwards and Tomara Thomas in the same room, that'd be the ultimate cackle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.