πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Also Tomara had SUCH a great time doing Drag Race, she says it but you can also tell. She's just having fun and is very comfortable in that environment, she'll be back i hope :heart:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

All of the queens looking at Vicki like she's crazy :ahh:she really tried to have her moment by coming for the weakest link but it backfired so bad asjhjgkg. If you can't read DEDE of all people then what's the point of you?

There’s no point to Vicki. She’s like worthless as a rpdr competitor :rip:Β Β 

• Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator

Uk2 >> Uk3 > UK1 > UK5 >>>>>>>>>> UK4

• Like 1

I have been waiting YEARS for Little Bird to be used in a lip sync.Β :katie2:
Β 

I am genuinely happy with any of the top 3 snatching the crown next week. This has been a wonderful season tbh.Β 

I LOVE season 5, strongest since s2. Tomara is an icon, a future all star slayer.

all 3 queens are marvellous, I'll be happy with every outcome.

Edited by Guy12345
  • Like 1

This is my second post here (first one was on the introductions thread).Β 

I just wanted to say that this top 3 is excellent and that this season has been a joy to watch. I was fully expecting it to be lukewarm.

For me, it's S2 > S5 > S1 > S3 > S4 (it's not terrible, just there imo).

• Like 2

Yeah this season is good. :clap3:

I thought Drag Race UK would be dead until a true All Stars becomes reality but this was just a fun and strong season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

All Stars 8 and DRUK 5 both being fun watches is shocking :lakitu:

We love a pleasant surprise:clap3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

When Michael dropped the cards...Β :msmarvel:

one of the cvntiest moments we had in years, maybe ru shoulda crowned her right then thereΒ :jonny5:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

nnnnnnnn DD won the lipsynch tbh

Β 

also Michael’s roast was insanely amazing. One of the best ever! Top3 easy!!!!

• Like 2

love a roast challenge and they were all strongΒ :1stplace:

Β 

oh and vicki is SUCH a loser. she made zero points.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why are judges praising Ginger's horrible looks and never criticize the busted make up? Like I get she is talented but she is never read for the looks department and she is almost as bad as Kate.

Β 

I hope Michael somehow snatches the win.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Michael is so deserving her flower after years of hard work and dedication, we can see how much experience she has commanding the room. She actually did better than Ginger

• Like 5

I'm only on EP 4 but Tomara is kinda the star of the season already :ahh:Β lemme be quiet and find out she's next out.

• Like 1

I just saw that Michael and Ginger have only 37K followers on Instagram. I knew the IG engagement had declined but didn't realize it was this badΒ :rip:Β 

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

how’s the fan vote going?

For some reason they didn't do #TeamWhoever posts yet :skull:Β 

Β 

But as far as their last episode runway posts:

1. Michael Marouli - 4.7k likes
  2. Ginger Johnson - 2.5k likes
  3. Tomata Thomas - 1.7k likes
  • Like 2

Michael deserves the win and I’ve been saying it since episode one. She has not weak areas tbh. She is the only one I could see competing against other winners in an all winners season. The other 2 are great, but I think Michael Mouruli has slayed from the jumpΒ :clap3:

Β 

honestly one of the best roasts- every set got at least one laugh out loud moment from everyone in the room. Ngl my favorite joke was from DeDe β€œguess who’s back in the house, walking stick click clackin about” :dies:

• Like 9

• ATRL Moderator
58 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Ngl my favorite joke was from DeDe β€œguess who’s back in the house, walking stick click clackin about” :dies:

Omg, this was my favorite joke too and I assumed I was the only one :dies:Β So simple, but so funny. I feel like it's hard to make funny jokes about Ru's age at this point, but that one made me scream.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gwegend said:

honestly one of the best roasts- every set got at least one laugh out loud moment from everyone in the room. Ngl my favorite joke was from DeDe β€œguess who’s back in the house, walking stick click clackin about” :dies:

That one was hilarious and how she pivoted from roasting Kate to Ru with the hairline joke was great too :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This might be a reach, but at the start of episode 6, Ginger explained that she often doubts herself and isn't always sure she has the nerve it takes to win the competition. Surely producers kept that in for storytelling reasons, right? Last episode, Michael showed a lot of nerve (e.g., throwing the cards on the ground) and, in my opinion, deserves to win the competition. At the end of the day, every single Drag Race UK winner so far was shown stumbling at least once. Even Danny, who never placed below safe, was painted in a vulnerable light and was seen crying a lot, while Cheddar was given the legend/pro edit. I think Ginger's storyline would have benefited from faltering at least once.

Edited by La Divina Assoluta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a funny episode. I'm team Ginger but i have a feeling Michael will win this season. Ginger should be the comedy gold for a future All Stars season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.