🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Michael slayed the stand-up and the runway. Easily the best deserving win :clap3:

Next week will be Michael Vs. Ginger for the win and I don't see Tomara winning much as I love her. Thank goodness Ru didn't coast DeDe to the top 3 for no reason :rip:

The drama Vicki started in Untucked :lmao:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Another great, great episode :worship2: All did great in the roast, with DeDe being the weakest (though she was still good!) and Michael being a clear winner after throwing the cards. The ultimate shade!

The runway was also incredibly strong. DeDe's look is a ******* shoot. Michael and Tomara also served, while Ginger was... not bad.

I'm gonna be pissed if WoW didn't get DeDe to be a lipsync assassin on AS9 cause she really cannot flop a lipsync :jonny5: She truly fought her way through this competition and I admire her for that. God bless Vicki too, cause she knows drama is necessary good TV. 

My ranking before the finale: S2 > S1 > S5 > S4 ≥ S3

Such a fun week and SUCH a strong roast - all the girls did well :clap3: 

I YELLED from joy when Michael won :heart2: Obviously Ginger was hilarious, but so was Michael and the gag with the cards at the beginning was so incredibly cvnt. Her runway was better too. Plus, I loved how Michael was able to be funny while delivering the jokes calmly - I felt like all the other girls were screaming their sets out :rip: 

I think it was Dede's time. I was actually enjoying her lipsync more than Tomara's at first, but then she kinda didn't go anywhere. Tomara is also a much stronger competitor, so she deserved (even though it's basically Ginger vs Michael next week anyway ddd).

TEAM MICHAEL all the way for the finale :alexz: 

Ginger's probably gonna win, but I am still holding out hope that Michael can snatch it!

• Thanks 1

What a great episode, correct winner, correct elimination, fun challenge and good runway :clap3:

Honestly whoever wins between Michael or Ginger will be correct

• Like 1

Correct elimination this week. Dede wasn’t as bad as I thought she would be though. I expected Ginger to be slightly better but she still slayed. 

Props to DeDe :clap3: Just like Krystal, I was skeptical of her talents but she proved to be a great queen at only 20 years of age.

It is impressive how they both washed so many seasoned queens in performance and looks. 

S5 has been a return to form for Drag Race UK. Happy for either Ginger or Michael to win :clap3:

Great episode with correct judging! Michael really MOTHERED and I hope she wins next week! Ginger just feels too similar to the other winners already.

DeDe went out on a high note :heart:

I’m so glad ATRL is serving taste, cause the only thing I see on Grindr are twinks and girls mad that Cara, Banksie and Kate aren’t the top 3 :rip:

Ginger being top 2 for 6 episodes in a row makes her my winner. Such a great drag queen. :clap3:

• Like 1

Also, Dede might not be really good at Drag Race challenges but she does DRAG. She wears great wigs, accessories and outfits, she pads, she PAINTS and she PERFORMS. RuPaul has kept her around for a good reason.

• Like 3

Another fantastic episode. That roast was killer and it was nice seeing Alan in the werk room with the girls. Can't wait to see one of the oldies win. Have a soft spot for Tomara but she's gonna slay All Stars. 

By the way, it's weird UK didn't get an all stars season (while Espana did)

I don't count that awful VS. The World format tbh.

59 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Another fantastic episode. That roast was killer and it was nice seeing Alan in the werk room with the girls. Can't wait to see one of the oldies win. Have a soft spot for Tomara but she's gonna slay All Stars. 

By the way, it's weird UK didn't get an all stars season (while Espana did)

I don't count that awful VS. The World format tbh.

I think it's mostly due to the fact that successful UK queens (such as Tayce, Awhora, Divina) won't return for another season if the price won't be prize money

Although I agree, UK all star season has the potenial to be one of the best seasons ever, the material is HERE

Amazing episode, one of if not THE strongest roast. All of them slayed hard, and it's obvious why they sent kate packing last week. Overall I'm not sure who should win, they are all so strong. Tomara brings a unique personality, Michael is just overall very good, Ginger is comedy gold... I'll be happy no matter the result

• ATRL Moderator

Great roast.  

I guess it’s my fault to expect something entertaining from Vicki vivacious but the drama in untucked from her was so lame :deadbanana: bye girl.  

should have saved Dede.  She won the lipsync.  And after the critiques we all saw the heaps of praise for Michael and ginger. So we already know the top 2.  

• ATRL Moderator

Another great episode of Ginger's Drag Race :clap3: Michael did well, of course, but Ginger could have ostensibly won 6 weeks in a row while I feel like Michael basically coasted for the entire middle stretch of the season. (Plus, I will NEVER forgive her makeover win with that BUSTED mug she gave her partner and the literal exact copy outfit.) So Ginger ftw :party:

18 hours ago, Hurem said:

My ranking before the finale: S2 > S1 > S5 > S4 ≥ S3

I agree, basically, but with 3 and 4 swapped just cause S3 at least had a sickening winner and a handful of interesting queens while S4 only had Dakota :rip:

There is something really joyful about this season, seeing all queens doing consistently well and RuPaul always having something nice to tell them was heartwarming. The roast was amazing and another win for Michael :clap3: DeDe held her own throughout the competition, and left on a high note

Team Ginger, though Michael would be a great winner too

• Like 1

As much as I dislike Dede, I do have to admire her tenacity. She pushed through and outlasted a really strong cast and for that I have to give her props :clap3:

• Like 5

All of the queens looking at Vicki like she's crazy :ahh:she really tried to have her moment by coming for the weakest link but it backfired so bad asjhjgkg. If you can't read DEDE of all people then what's the point of you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

46 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I agree, basically, but with 3 and 4 swapped just cause S3 at least had a sickening winner and a handful of interesting queens while S4 only had Dakota :rip:

3 and 4 are kinda same **** to me. S3 had great cast, but the season itself was kinda boring, whereas S4's cast was kinda lacking the real winner material (though I love both Danny and Cheddar), but it had better storylines imo :katie:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

The way I've been an OVVH since the jump!

On 9/28/2023 at 8:12 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Judging was pretty weird for me. I don't see why Michael or Vicki were tops :rip: Vicki was pretty much in a costume and her makeup was bad.

On 10/21/2023 at 9:19 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Whenever I see Vicki....

Reveal hidden contents

She makes me so uncomfortable for some reason and I want her OUT :deadbanana: (And I want her boyfriend's nudes)

On 10/27/2023 at 8:03 PM, feelslikeadream said:

I thought Vicki deserved bottom 3 wtf :redface: 

On 11/6/2023 at 8:49 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Ginger slaying again and Vicki getting ATE UP in the lipsync...

Everything is going the RIGHT way!!

spacer.png

Oh, my intuition ATE on this one.

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What a strong ass top 3.

All three super great at what they do.

Michael and Ginger are both talented af but yeah Ginger just murdered and murdered and murdered, i haven't seen something like this since Ben DeLa Creme. She deserves to win.

Now mind you Tomara's my fave queen of the season but she'll be amazing on an All Stars.

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.