• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I wonder how really "random" these pairing were cause everyone got the perfect partner for this challenge.Β 

Β 

Tamara was my favorite presentation-wise, but she had it easy with that gorgeous girl as her partner. And her wig was totally falling off by the end of the day.

Ginger is really giving Jinkx Monsoon vibes. She clearly was the best, what she did with Ruivo was amazing and he had the perfect energy as soon as he walked in the werkroom.Β 

Β 

She and Kate really have that Jinkx+BenDeLa chemistry. They could really be that duo for the UK.

I'm really gutted that Kate was eliminated, she really was improving week after week and Ru,Β reluctantly, just gave her a win last week.

• Like 2

Sick of the judging criteria for the makeover episode always being identical dresses. It’s plain laziness.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

I kept trying to give this season a chance but it’s really awful sadly, UK keeps getting worse with each season.Β 
Β 

I made it to snatch game. Saw Kate have good critiques but somehow end up in the bottom? Their critique was the voice was the only thing making her funny - but then turned around and told Tomara she’s top solely because of the voices she made?Β 
Β 

And then I saw Kate’s elimination lip sync on Twitter and yeah I’m done with it. WHY is Dede even there still? Β 
Β 

The judging is horrendous and the queens are not that much better.Β 

I think this is the best UK season after 2 tbh, a very strong top 8 really, they’ve been pulling hairs to find reasons to put queens in the bottom. Both Dede and Kate’s looks this week were objectively good.

Β 

i do agree Ginger was robbed this week, but it makes up for some of her undeserved wins earlier in the seasonΒ 

im rooting for Tomara, but she has to step it up and win next week… it won’t be right if she wins just because of her personality with 1 badge while Ginger might have 4

Β 

• Like 3

Yes Ginger's makeover was the best but Michael had a much harder person to make over so idk wasn't mad at the win. I'm just tired of the "I don't see family resemblance" critique. Come up with something else. Also I thought Kate won the lip sync tbh.Β :rip:

Β 

Felt like they cut her before the roast just so she couldn't potentially win it and then be a contender for the crown. Idk why UK does this every season. Exciting finale's with more winner options are more entertaining.Β 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Yes Ginger's makeover was the best but Michael had a much harder person to make over so idk wasn't mad at the win. I'm just tired of the "I don't see family resemblance" critique. Come up with something else. Also I thought Kate won the lip sync tbh.Β :rip:

Β 

Felt like they cut her before the roast just so she couldn't potentially win it and then be a contender for the crown. Idk why UK does this every season. Exciting finale's with more winner options are more entertaining.Β 

When they realize that a couple/husband/wife could also be a β€œfamily resemblance” then what..Β :giraffe:

21 hours ago, khalyan said:

I really don’t understand how Dede won that lip sync? Β Same moves done all season, awful track record, against a queen who had been doing so good (even if judges can’t see it) and they gave about equal performance in the lip sync? To the worst song of 2022?Β 

Payola because of being Kristal Versace relative and being in that reality show given to Krystal because she won (and where Dede, after Krystal, is like the main character) + RuPaul hates Kate and want Tomara, Michael and Ginger in the top 3.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Krystal Versace is a whole ass waterfall whereas Dede is a cute Spring puddle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For some reason I thought Kate would be a horrendous lipsyncer so I'm very impressed that she at least delivered a competent performanceΒ :clap3:

• Like 4

Ginger should have won.

The judging in makeover challanges is always so dumb. The easiest challange to manipulate the race.

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

For some reason I thought Kate would be a horrendous lipsyncer so I'm very impressed that she at least delivered a competent performanceΒ :clap3:

mte i think she even did better than dede

• Like 2

I just can't get behind Ginger. She gives Uncle Fester and Mrs Kasha Davies had a baby and what came out was Trixies pre-season 7 makeup. I also can't stand when the editors cut in the queens annoying laughs every single time confessional like they do with Ginger and Teethmara. ENOUGH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tomara keeps getting passes, but no one seems to call it out... interesting

Β 

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Sick of the judging criteria for the makeover episode always being identical dresses. It’s plain laziness.

Except when Naomi completely undeservingly won the makeover in AS4. God that episode was so obnoxiously scriptedΒ 

Β 

and also- Dede is gonna get the β€œmade it to the finale bc she’s a lip sync assassin” storyline. Now I fear it’ll be Michael, Ginger and Dede final 3 which I’m fine with bc as fun as Tamara is, she literally serves nothing in terms of her drag. Her personality is fun for sure but he competition skills are simply not there

Edited by Gwegend

Makeovers are always the worst and when will the queens realize that the judges want same hair, same makeup, same outfits. Serve them the basics and they’ll eat it up.

Β 

Anyway, I thought Ginger was going to win. She’s destroying the girlsΒ 

The way Ginger should have won this week again :priceless:

So... Is she the Ben DeLa Creme of Drag Race UK ?

• Like 1

Also i do agree that the makeovers are most often rigged af but it will NEVER EVER touch the absolute 100% production riggory that are the Lalaparuza's. :pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey:

• Thanks 3

Ru must absolutely hate Kate's gut when she sent her home over Dede who lipsynced for God know 242525 times now :rip:

Β 

But other than that, really really good makeover , all the other 3 did amazing

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Tomara keeps getting passes, but no one seems to call it out... interesting

Β 

I am a Tomara stan and I agree but on the other hand, imagine how boring this season would be without her

Β 

Just remembered that Ruple made us watch Ellie Diamond and Sister Sister instead of Awhora, Tia or Cherry

• Like 2

Correct bottom 2. Elimination was questionable, Kate had the better track record, and Dede is obviously not going to win at this point.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 11/18/2023 at 5:35 PM, JamieΒ£er said:

I also can't stand when the editors cut in the queens annoying laughs every single time confessional like they do with Ginger and Teethmara. ENOUGH

That has been driving me CRAZY this season. Stop cackling at your own lines and stop trying to make me think I should laugh along with you :deadbanana:

Β 

Another issue for me (although I liked her well enough I guess) was Kate Butch constantly announcing how camp she is :rip:Β  β€œHaving a camp old time” etc. It’s literally not camp at all to keep informing people you are β€œcamp.”

4 hours ago, Vespertine said:

It’s literally not camp at all to keep informing people you are β€œcamp.”

no but it kinda is thoΒ :bird:

Michael and Ginger DOMINATED the roast this week omg. Final 2 confirmed wbk!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.