🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Ginger deserved to be bottom, what are you guys seeing in her? If you disliked the bottom 2, then Ginger should be disliked too, because there was zero family resemblance. :rip: Anyway, these kind of episodes are kinda rigged to eliminate a certain queen because the resemblance is so damn subjective, so, whatever. 

Rooting for Michael to win at this point, but this season has been atrocious.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Also, can ******* Dedelicious go already? How is she in the top 4? :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ginger deserved to be bottom, what are you guys seeing in her? If you disliked the bottom 2, then Ginger should be disliked too, because there was zero family resemblance. :rip:

You're just spewing nonsense at this point :skull:

F_FjEFzXUAAsxas?format=jpg&name=medium

They literally look identical and he made a Puerto Rican man look white

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

i do not understand the ‘no family resemblance’ critique unless there’s just no obvious cohesion - i thought everyone did well tonight but they were just making excuses for Kate and Dede to be in the bottom. also Michael basically had 2 identical outfits???

It’s nonsense, it’s painful seeing them trying to reach and pick and choose and perform verbal gymnastics to hammer down the “family resemblance” angle however they want

how in the hell are Tomara and her partner gonna look like family?

dede did well, she shouldn’t have been in the bottom

• ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ginger deserved to be bottom, what are you guys seeing in her? If you disliked the bottom 2, then Ginger should be disliked too, because there was zero family resemblance. :rip: Anyway, these kind of episodes are kinda rigged to eliminate a certain queen because the resemblance is so damn subjective, so, whatever. 

Rooting for Michael to win at this point, but this season has been atrocious.

This episode has led to actually some of the craziest opinions I’ve ever read - it was actually difficult to tell who was who! They looked that similar.  

I am beyond happy that Michael won the challenge. I teared up multiple times during her interactions and conversations with Peter. :chick3:

DeDe needs to go next week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ginger ROBBED. The eyebrows on Michael's queen :deadbanana2:

I truly think Ginger should have won these past 2 weeks, but obviously they don't want her with 5 badges :rip: Still annoying.

I wish they did Lucid instead of that bad Rina song :redface: I agree Dede won. And it was clear Kate was going home cause Ru hates her anyway. During the walkthrough when Kate made joke after joke and Ru refused to laugh :gaycat6: Then Tomara said one word and Ru was in stitches :gaycat6:

Next week roast—Dede in the bottom yet again :gaycat6:

Bland dud Lucid is Rina’s worst song :giraffe:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kate deserved to be saved no matter what. :monkey: This season is over for me bye

Also, how on earth Tamara's runway was good? with that ugly wig

look at the lace. what is this?

pxsajyu.png

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Even though Ginger had the best makeover, I'm glad that the win went to Michael, loved their presentation and the story of her makeover partner

Tomara should've been in the bottom instead of Dede, her partner's wig look like it could come down any time :rip:

But yeah, makeover challenge always has very arbitrary judging so whatever :skull: love Kate but Dede murdered her, she would've probably done well at the roast though 

I kind of thought that Kate would be saved over Dede but I’m not mad at the results. This was a fantastic makeover challenge. The top four is very strong but I kind of wonder if Dede was saved to make sure they had the top 3 they wanted. 

• ATRL Moderator

Ginger once again destroyed. The way she could justifiably have five wins by now :rip: I think this is one of the most subtle but brutal steamrolls across the franchise because she’s proved herself to be above and beyond almost every week

• Like 8

Yawn. Skipping through the episode, as with all makeovers

And then Kate gets eliminated to that horrible song :weeps: 

#TeamTomara #TeamGinger

• Like 1

I now know why I hate Ginger. She reminds me of Karen from Finance, down to the busted walk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate the judging for the makeover challenges, it always feels so production driven.

Tomara and Michael should have been in the bottom.

Tomara didn’t do any drag make up and that too was really ill fitting on his partner - I loved the hair but that wig line on Giant G :rip:

I loved Michael and Geezers chemistry and undoubtedly Peter’s story was amazing and it was emotional watching them walk the runway, however they wore the EXACT same outfits and hair - Cheryl Hole got sent home for this on S1 and it’s often a bottom placement in the US - if Michael hadn’t been paired with Peter’s story it would have a been a definite bottom.

Ginger should have one but I guess she’ll win the roast next week so they couldn’t have her winning 5 challenges.

It seems that this week was a set up to ensure that Ginger, Michael and Tomara are the top 3 as Kate Butch would kill The Roast and end up in the final.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

The judging in the makeover challenges is always stupid, but to be fair, whatever reasons they had, I think the results were correct :michael: 

Tomara could've been in the bottom instead of Dede I guess, but I think they made the right calls.

Ginger really did SLAY her makeover, but there was something so sweet and heartfelt about Michael's that I'm glad she won :heart2: 

You can tell that Dede's over it fully, but I'm kinda living for her coming in and destroying everyone in the lipsyncs :rip: 

I really pray she's not getting any hate - she's a sweetheart and it's not her fault her competitors have not been able to keep up.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

You're just spewing nonsense at this point :skull:

F_FjEFzXUAAsxas?format=jpg&name=medium

They literally look identical and he made a Puerto Rican man look white

She's an alright drag queen but jesus christ Ginger's mug jumpscares me every single week 

• Haha 1

I am enjoying this season a lot!! Cast has so much charisma. Tomara is the star of the season.

I just hope Tomara or Michael somehow pull a win though - Ginger is talented but looks so busted all the time she would be the worst winner of franchise :skull:

• Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator

I kept trying to give this season a chance but it’s really awful sadly, UK keeps getting worse with each season. 

I made it to snatch game. Saw Kate have good critiques but somehow end up in the bottom? Their critique was the voice was the only thing making her funny - but then turned around and told Tomara she’s top solely because of the voices she made? 

And then I saw Kate’s elimination lip sync on Twitter and yeah I’m done with it. WHY is Dede even there still?  

The judging is horrendous and the queens are not that much better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I really don’t understand how Dede won that lip sync?  Same moves done all season, awful track record, against a queen who had been doing so good (even if judges can’t see it) and they gave about equal performance in the lip sync? To the worst song of 2022? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Ginger was the clear winner this episode, way above everyone else in terms of family resemblance and actual outfits. Michael was a distant 2nd (with the busted makeup on her partner).

Kate should have stayed but also she had an atrocious makeover. 

With next week being a roast, Ginger is getting her 6th badge!

• Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 10:52 PM, CBC said:

dede dodged a bullet and idk how theyre gonna push her to the bottom next ep so ig they either get rid of michael or kate next week

well... :michael: 

9 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

- Ginger is talented but looks so busted all the time she would be the worst winner of franchise :skull:

The Vivienne is right there.

• Confused 8
  • Thumbs Down 9

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Ginger once again destroyed. The way she could justifiably have five wins by now :rip: I think this is one of the most subtle but brutal steamrolls across the franchise because she’s proved herself to be above and beyond almost every week

She’s so winning the roast next week lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.