🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Three shocking eliminations in a row :psyduck: and next week is makeover so Dede might be safe again, the Jonbers of this season I fear 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

rupaul eliminated her because she made that wig herself

“Alright. Thank you”

• Haha 2

Tomara is the obvious winner at this point. She has humor, looks, dancing skills, and a fun TV personality 

Edited by Blue Jeans
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2023 at 2:46 AM, khalyan said:

Just started and finished ep2, not loving it at all

Such a disappointment for the first lip sync, and the second episode was the elimination of my fave queen at that point.

Does it get better than this? :doc: 

yup it picks up at ep3 iirc

23 hours ago, TryMe said:

With Cara gone it's going to be a best friend race....

Cara was such a storyline driver - US producers would have protected her till the end... 

which is why the US has been so trash these past few years :michael:

Drag Race fans will complain about the riggory, and then go on and say producers should keep the queens who stir the pot (even though they’ve been doing bad) :skull:

Like the amount of people I’ve seen on Twitter saying this season is **** simply because their MTQ faves have gone home :rip: It’s about how they perform in the challenges, not who was your favorite in Meet The Queens video :skull:

• Like 3

to be honest its just.. better tv if the queens who are interesting stay in the competition and the producers did exactly that by sending naomi home unfairly so idgaf someone interesting HAD to go home we are like only 2 or 3 episodes away from the final

Tomara is literally the most overrated Queen this season. I mean she is sometimes funny but that's it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Tomara is literally the most overrated Queen this season. I mean she is sometimes funny but that's it.

agree :emofish:  that plastic face is SO unflattering

the way 3 of my top 4 predictions from the first two eps have gone home in a row, the only one left is Michael :rip: 

• Like 1

I don’t agree with the bottom 2 but I’m not mad that Cara left because you can’t win Drag Race without being funny especially UK. 

Kate stomped this challenge tho. To go head to head against Ginger and then devour her… :jonnycat:

but this is still Ginger’s Drag Race 

Call me crazy but to me this was hands down Ginger's most obvious win so far, but production probably didn't want to give her her fourth win in a row (+ it was low key similar to her Snatch Game's character) and it also paid off storyline wise to make Kate win after being really close to it for a few weeks. That being said, I'm very happy for Kate and her runway was really good too.

Tomara and DeDe had the funniest sketch, it's a shame they needed to be fed the lines because they could've easily been the top 2 of the week. DeDe needs to go asap though, as c*nty as it is I can't stand her still being in the competition just because of her lip syncing skills.

Not really sad about Cara leaving tbh, she's also been coasting for a while.

• Thanks 1

I actually would have given the win to Ginger solely for the fact that her partner looked way more comfortable on stage than Michael's partner did. Deserving win for Michael since Ginger has already won many times. 

DeDe did eat Kate up in the lipsync,  but it's getting ridiculous that she's in the top 4 without a badge :toofunny2: It'll be more of a kii if she ends up in the FINAL THREE :toofunny2:

i do not understand the ‘no family resemblance’ critique unless there’s just no obvious cohesion - i thought everyone did well tonight but they were just making excuses for Kate and Dede to be in the bottom. also Michael basically had 2 identical outfits???

• Like 2

Okayy soo

not to take from Michael's presentation but Ginger killed this challenge, the outfits/resemblance all of it was amazing, she 100% deseves to win this season so she probably won't :rip:

Dede killed the lip sync and I am glad Kate is gone but I do think even thi I love her that Tomara deserved bottom 2 she was the worst in this challenge by far

• Like 2

The makeover is consistently the worst judged episode. A family resemblance is such an arbitrary distinction.

DeDe really transformed her brick of a man into someone who makes sense in her drag family but it didn’t count because…. they didn’t have the same wig? Meanwhile Tomara barely used a makeup brush on her girl but they were perfect twins because of the matching ugly wig :rip: Low-key the bottom two could’ve been Kate or Michael with Tomara for me. Ginger kinda won :rip:

DeDe also killed that lipsync again. Shame we won’t have Kate for the roast though! 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 2

With Banksie, Cara and now Kate gone, this season is just a complete DUD now. Dede scraping to the T4 is hilarious in itself. 

Let me know when Ginger or Tomara win. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Such a great episode! For the first time in Drag Race UK herstory, the correct queen went home on the makeover challenge.

The lipsync was neck and neck but Dede did better in the makeover so it's fine with me. At least Kate had a great run on the show.

Rodrigo was :jonny5:

Ginger actually deserved to win but I'm glad Michael did because her partner was more challenging to makeover and she did a fine job.

I need Tomara to send Dede home next week though.

• Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

Family resemblance aside, Kate and Dede had the two weakest makeovers anyway lol 

AMAZING lipsync from Dede.  Cringe one from Kate.  

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

With Banksie, Cara and now Kate gone, this season is just a complete DUD now. Dede scraping to the T4 is hilarious in itself. 

Let me know when Ginger or Tomara win. :rip:

I think that the unpredictable eliminations are what’s making this season fresh.  I mean let’s be real, from the entire cast, none of them will be better than any other of the  4 winners. So this is the perfect season to be like this.  

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Ginger ROBBED. The eyebrows on Michael's queen :deadbanana2:

I truly think Ginger should have won these past 2 weeks, but obviously they don't want her with 5 badges :rip: Still annoying.

I wish they did Lucid instead of that bad Rina song :redface: I agree Dede won. And it was clear Kate was going home cause Ru hates her anyway. During the walkthrough when Kate made joke after joke and Ru refused to laugh :gaycat6: Then Tomara said one word and Ru was in stitches :gaycat6:

Next week roast—Dede in the bottom yet again :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.