🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

"Yes, I am loud Cara, but people like me :bibliahh:" Tomara is such an icon

Dede is harder to kill than a roach, and next week is a sewing challenge :biblio:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Just now, Alaska. said:

"Yes, I am loud Cara, but people like me :bibliahh:" Tomara is such an icon

Dede is harder to kill than a roach, and next week is a sewing challenge :biblio:

I thought it was a makeover? I can see them pulling a Cheryl Hole though

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I thought it was a makeover? I can see them pulling a Cheryl Hole though

Wait, you're right :rip: I'm still scared she might survive another episode though :dancehall:

13 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Wait, you're right :rip: I'm still scared she might survive another episode though :dancehall:

Tomara is the only one who can send her home lbr

Cringer is bland and boring. She should have a total of two wins MOST. She was weakest in the group challenge and her runway should have immediately disqualified her from a win there. Her Rusical win should have gone to Michael. Snatch game she sort of won by default with a very boring and safe performance.

All in all just a snoozefest personally. I think her best showing was actually this episode. I’d like her better if she wasn’t so insanely pushed. 

Tomara or Michael for the crown!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator

:jonnycat: Tomara screamed win this episode imo. her accent and physical comedy were so stupid. Glad it was Kate though. a 4th Ginger win would have been crazy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Not my two faves already out. :deadbanana4: Can't believe I'm rooting for ******* Tomara or Michael now. :deadbanana4: With such a great cast, can't believe this turned into the worst UK season ever. :redface:

Not this season being worse than the UK season that had Peppa, Jonbers and Cheddar in the top 4. Wasn't Pixie Polite top 5, too? Danny Beard was excellent, but he was the only star that season, no shade to the rest of that cast, they're nice people, I know Cheddar went to school, Jonbers is endearing and Black Peppa has great taste, but lbr.

• Thanks 2

When was the last time a Makeover challenge episode had the right two people in the bottom two, plus the right person go home?

Never?

Genuinely asking, biases aside.

:sistrens:

6 hours ago, Hurem said:

The editor must’ve been jerking off while editing this ep cause that guest judge almost got more screentime than Ru :deadbanana2:

God bless them

:gaynetcat4:

• Haha 1

cute episode, tomara winner, shocked they gave up on the tomara vs cara storyline this wouldve been the ep to make them lipsync. dede dodged a bullet and idk how theyre gonna push her to the bottom next ep so ig they either get rid of michael or kate next week

• Like 1

Ginger could have won again :rip: Michael, Tomara and Ginger are easily the top 3. 

The only way Ginger is not a 100% winner is if Tomara/Michael win the next episode and Ginger places low/bttm 2 :rip: I have faith in Michael to pull off a good makeover tho.

I usually hate the acting challenge but they killed this. I was howling at Tomara and DeDe. 

This season easily the best UK season since S2. The cast is gelling so well. The only issue is that there doesn’t seem to be a queen really on the level of the other winners. Ginger is too generic while Tomara is a maybe but she is missing some Uniqueness. I still can’t really say what her drag style is although she is hilarious.

Decent lipsync from Michael. He knew every word while Cara clearly didn’t. 

Not the 1-2-3 punch of polished queens with star quality going home in Banksie, Vicky, and Cara Melle. Any other season, all 3 of them could’ve won. What a bizarre season to have filler-coded queens like Ginger, Kate, and Michael be in the (almost) finals, when we’ve been conditioned to have queens like these be mid-season boots.

Agreed, though, with the consensus that this season is very watchable.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

I feel mixed.  I do think it was caras time but she won that lip sync.  Yeah she tripped a bit but idk… she also had higher highs than Michael.  But also I felt like she showed all she had to show? Oh well.  

• Like 1

Ginger for the crown easily

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ginger is too generic while Tomara is a maybe but she is missing some Uniqueness. I still can’t really say what her drag style is although she is hilarious.

Okay, Luxx, but like what about Ginger is generic that wouldn't apply to Tomara, or Michael?

2 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Not the 1-2-3 punch of polished queens with star quality going home in Banksie, Vicky, and Cara Melle. Any other season, all 3 of them could’ve won.

None of these 3 would even outlast Sister Sister in UK2, lbr.

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

wow Ginger was amazing at this episode and deserved another win :clap3:

it is nice to ser that Cara has left tbh, she was insufferable

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Although I loathe Ginger, she was the best this week and made me laugh :gaycat6:

This was Kate's episode. Great performance and runway :clap3: reminded me of the Jinkx' win in the melodrama challenge storyline wise

Ginger did well too, but having 4 badges would've been too much

Tomara and Dede probably should've been in the bottom even though they made their performance work but Cara has fizzled out to I'm not too mad. Michael killed the lipsync

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.