🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Tomara is getting the winner edit guys

She obviously has Ru’s eye out of all girls

Ginger is giving that man with 4 wins that Krystal beat :duck:

Tomara will def snatch more wins before getting crowned and the fan vote will come through for her, I see it :clap3:

My ranking of the girls:

Tomara

Michael

Ginger

Cara

Kate

Dede (hope she going next week)

Edited by Bicassie
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

11 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

The shenanigans were barely showing her snatch game, aka her just being herself with a bad wig

Cara is definitely being protected but I don’t see them dragging her to the finale tbh :ducky:

Edited by Bicassie

14 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

The shenanigans were barely showing her snatch game, aka her just being herself with a bad wig

well-so-im-done.gif

-------------------

snatch game was mid af... ginger totally deserved the win she did great and her outfit was amazing too. Tomara solified the crown a bit more, kate butch lack of fashion sense is actually terrifying and her kate bush stopped at putting a bad wig and a red dress.... at least she was funny which put her in... 2nd or 3rd place? :deadvision:

anyway im not mad at them protecting cara cuz the whole snatch game was so mid and her mug on the runway alone made her safe for me, also loved her outfit but the heart gimmick was tacky af. Dede's lipsync was cvnt af luv that about her 

I didn't enjoy that Snatch Game and everyone was mid at best except for Ginger so it's a well deserved win.

Dee Dee slayed that lip sync.

snatch game was boring

dede can't do anything right except slaying anyone lipsync against her :rip: Krystal's Cruella and Brown/gold lewks must be her vision because I can't belive dede made those and then serving tacky garments all season :rip:

• Like 3

Michael should have gotten critiques, he was one of the funniest and his runway was great. Cara Mell did a lot better than I was expecting. 

They really should have given Kate the win last week. :dies: 

I love Ginger and I'm happy she's slaying, but that runway walk is diabolical. :rip:

Edited by Eric.
  • Like 1

Dede and Cara lasting this long is criminal.

Kate's time is ticking, Ru's one sick **** for not giving Kate the one win she deserved before going out (Rusical)

I get why Ginger won, but to me Tomara was the funniest. When I tell you I CACKLED at her accents :dies:

Bottom two was correct but damn, not DeDe sending home two queens who I for sure thought would be in the top 4 :deadbanana4:

I’m Team Ginger all the way and Mother slayed the Snatch Game. She was the best by far but I didn’t like her runway. But runways are irrelevant when it comes to Snatch Game especially when she was so far ahead of everybody else. Give Ginger a bigger wardrobe budget and I’d put her next to Alaska Thunkferfckk :jonny:

Also I think Ginger is cute out of drag. It’s probably just that green leopard sweater but that’s enough to get me going :laugh:

Also I wouldn’t have minded seeing Cara in the bottom 2. I enjoyed DeDe more, probably because I didn’t know who DeDe was doing while I’m familiar with Dionne Warwick so I was offended. 

• Haha 2

So at this point it’s safe to say Ginger is going to win, she has the most wins so far and UK is predictable in that way. Congrats girl :clap3: She’s far from my cup of tea but she deserves it. 

Tomara was the standout for me! Hope they bring her back for a spinoff soon.

17 hours ago, Eric. said:

I love Ginger and I'm happy she's slaying, but that runway walk is diabolical. :rip:

That walk is giving Boy Scouts marching 

4 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

So at this point it’s safe to say Ginger is going to win, she has the most wins so far and UK is predictable in that way. Congrats girl :clap3: She’s far from my cup of tea but she deserves it. 

Tomara was the standout for me! Hope they bring her back for a spinoff soon.

Bimini?

Ella Vaday?

helloo

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Bimini?

Ella Vaday?

helloo

Did they have more wins or something? I don’t remember 

10 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Bimini (4 wins) lost to Lawrence (3 wins)

Ella (4 wins) lost to Krystal (2 wins)

4 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Ru’s fave regardless of fan vote or wins get the UK crown i fear

• ATRL Moderator

Ginger slaying again and Vicki getting ATE UP in the lipsync...

Everything is going the RIGHT way!!

spacer.png

Snatch Game was bad chile.. None of them slayed.

We're getting a classic Drag Race UK thing : The girl that has the most badges does not win because she's too boring.

Tomara For The Win !!!

On 11/6/2023 at 6:05 AM, Big Bad Wolf said:

So at this point it’s safe to say Ginger is going to win, she has the most wins so far and UK is predictable in that way.

17 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

well-tamar-have-you-watched-the-show-rua

• Haha 6

first time I saw Tamara I thought he d+idn't have teeth
she;s funny in her confessionals

Imagine this as the AS1 cast:

Divina De Campo
Crystal
A'Whora
Asttina Mandella
Ella Vaday
Scarlett Harlett
Charity Kase
Black Peppa
Dakota Schieffer
Sminty Drop
Banksie
Tomara Thomas
Cara Melle

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Guy12345 said:

Imagine this as the AS1 cast:

Divina De Campo
Crystal
A'Whora
Asttina Mandella
Ella Vaday
Scarlett Harlett
Charity Kase
Black Peppa
Dakota Schieffer
Sminty Drop
Banksie
Tomara Thomas
Cara Melle

:WAP:

What's Black Peppa doing there? She's horrible at Drag Race :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Finally catching up on this season, and sadly I’m very… whelmed :/

We’re only 5 seasons in and alresdy almost no one feels like a fresh character/personality/aesthetic etc. Almost all the cast members feel generic or like “hmmm haven’t I seen her before on a UK season?” 

Only Banksie and Alexis had distinct “brands” to me and it’s unfortunate that they both got the chop. 

It’s perfectly acceptable as a season of reality TV to enjoy, but I don’t really care who wins or loses at all. Whereas even after 15 seasons in the US, I still feel they are finding fresh voices and personas that keep me hooked.  

• Like 1

Sad to see another season ruined by poor judging decisions :chick3:

I still feel like Cara will win it even if she doesn’t have the most wins.

but I’m rooting for Tomara

and Michael seems to be a dark horse.. you know when Ru and Michelle make fun of your name you’ve got a strong chance of winning 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.