🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

I can't stand Dede but I'm so happy she sent the uncanny Vicki home. Tomara to send Dede home next week please 

Ginger is STOMPING and I really like her but there's a certain star power she's missing and I just wouldn't be able to vibe with her as a winner. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Also I think Kate should have been in the bottom. It's ok to invent traits for Snatch Game characters if you're doing somebody who's long dead or a fictional character but 'impersonating' somebody who is alive and well and making them a completely different person is wild :rip:

Well hopefully they are getting all Ginger’s wins out of the way and someone else (not Michael) will start shining thru :rip:

Thought Ginger would be a 2nd or 3rd out, she seems nice so that’s nice for her journey to be like this thus far.

DeDe taking out another queen nn, they need to move around the stage!

Also Vicki looked and sounded like Blu during her runway dd

Although I did kind of think that Tomara deserved the win, I’m not mad that Ginger got it. I was pleasantly surprised that Cara didn’t bomb like I thought she would so maybe there’s hope for her yet. Kate… I really want to like her and I did enjoy her Kate Bush, but she’s just not bringing it like the other girls are. 

Vicki and Dede were obviously the worst two of the night. I’m somewhat shocked that Vicki went home (even though her snatch game was way worse). That runway of hers was on point. The way that Dede is becoming the new LSA of the season is a shock to be sure. 

Michael was exactly where I expected her to be - safe and… there. I’m still not getting everything I wanted from her. She’s been doing okay in all the challenges but she hasn’t truly stood out to me yet. 

I wanted Tomara to win this week. Snatch game was just ok for most of the girls, but Tomara had the best look of the tops

Tomara is the only one who has star quality. Kate is annoying, Ginger is bland, and Michael is stale. Care and Dede are just...there.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tomara could've had 3 wins by now :gaycat6:

I don’t really love Ginger but she is lowkey the only one who gave smart answers lol (besides Kate who kinda veered off into talking too much). Tomara was also funny but was  nonsensical (not that I don’t find that funny, just saying for the game of wits she doesn’t exactly stand out). I still would have probably given it to Tomara since the other two had mid to horrible runways lol. 

Loved Micheals runway :chick1:

Dede being the LSA and Ginger being the front runner suddenly is so random :rip: I like it since it’s somewhat unpredictable this season. 

• Like 1

I can’t stand Kate Butch.

I’m so ready for this homos*xual to go home.

:rip:

I love Cara but she’s starting to coast… 

I need her to pick herself back up and get another win. 

:dancehall2:

I can’t tell if it’s payola with Ginger or genuine praise. I’m just not seeing it. (I love his hairy chest/stomach though). 

:foxaylove2:

Tomara is a clear frontrunner. The girl is just hilarious. Dede needs to leave now but I’m GAGGED at her becoming a LSA. 

• ATRL Moderator

Well I guess three of the top four are pretty obvious and the fourth spot depends on whether DeDe will be saved against Kate. Shocked at how hard Cara has flatlined — I think she’ll be out next 

I am actually really enjoying the season. Feels extremely unpredictable which is what i find exciting. Like yes, maybe Ginger is a bit boring, but i am much happier with them getting praise for their achievements than when someone who is being pushed by production as an obvious winner.

• Like 2

yall hating on ginger beacuse out of drag sHe's very down to earth person and not some uk cigarette

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am def a Tomara stan but Ginger is getting a winner edit if I ever saw one and I do not mind, he is super cute + not annoying like Cara and Kate

Kate Butch not winning Sg makes sense in my fantasy

Edited by M!X

This season is giving me whiplash and I LOVE IT

Genuinely thought the Top 4 would be Vicki, Michael, Banksie and Cara but Dede is taking them out

Didn’t care for Kate and Ginger in the ruveal/ep 1 and thought they would be early outs but now they’re two of my faves along with Tomara

Snatch Game had me cackling - honestly feels this will be a top tier season after UK2

pretty clear the last few badges will go to Michael and Tomara/Cara now to round out an equal Top 3

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Also I think Kate should have been in the bottom. It's ok to invent traits for Snatch Game characters if you're doing somebody who's long dead or a fictional character but 'impersonating' somebody who is alive and well and making them a completely different person is wild :rip:

I thought she was definitely going to be in the bottom. Those long winded answers and the judges pushing back on her stories…it didn’t read. But I do sometimes find with the UK series it’s a case of British humour not translating.

Tomara just has it, doesn’t she? What a star. She makes me howl even if she doesn’t necessarily mean to. And what a stunner.

Edited by havewemet
  • Like 1

Tomara is the breakout star of the season and she makes it seem so effortless :skull:

I knew they wouldn't give her the win, but she made me laugh the most by far. She's such a sunshine in the workroom and in the confessionals as well. I'm rooting for her to snatch the crown somehow, but Ginger's got a winner edit. I mean I wouldn't mind, but... I'm simply not impressed? She's a great queen, but to me Michael's runways are more memorable than Ginger's 3 wins :rip: 

5 hours ago, PMM said:

yall hating on ginger beacuse out of drag sHe's very down to earth person and not some uk cigarette

The same reason they hated for example Sasha Velour. Not everyone and everything has to be slay yas gawd mawma. For example, Tomara is loads of fun and clearly has the fire to potentially win but her 100% energy all the time doesn't make her necessarily a better queen in the competition than Ginger.

• Like 6

You're all being delusional, Tomara's snatch game was mediocre and she was only in the top because she relied on doing a silly accent that Ru thought was funny. Ginger deserved to win and Kate did well but she was a little one note which is why she didn't win. 

I think the Ginger issue is the same one Cheddar had last time. She isn't good tv and she doesn't even have good runways like Cheddar did to make up for it. She is of course an incredibly talented queen and I think she's most likely to win but that won't be exciting at all. 

Dede is a great lip syncer so at least she has that. :gaycat1:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine
  • Like 3

Letting Banksie go (undeserved) was a big mistake

they really did not expect her to slay the challenges AND the runway

AND to be a fan fave with many seeing her going all the way

Bag. Fumbled.

Edited by hétérosexuelle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

You're all being delusional, Tomara's snatch game was mediocre and she was only in the top because she relied on doing a silly accent that Ru thought was funny. Ginger deserved to win and Kate did well but she was a little one note which is why she didn't win. 

I think the Ginger issue is the same one Cheddar had last time. She isn't good tv and she doesn't even have good runways like Cheddar did to make up for it. She is of course an incredibly talented queen and I think she's most likely to win but that won't be exciting at all. 

Dede is a great lip syncer so at least she has that. :gaycat1:

Thank you!

I definitely think the judges regret gingers second badge now - but her snatch game win is so indisputable 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Letting Banksie go (undeserved) was a big mistake

they really did not expect her to slay the challenges AND the runway

AND to be a fan fave with many seeing her going all the way

Bag. Fumbled.

I kinda dislike rigged eliminations, but this should have been THE exception because Dede is giving nothing and Banksie has such a star quality. :jonny:

• Thumbs Down 1

On 10/27/2023 at 9:52 PM, CBC said:

I wonder what kind of shenanigans theyre gonna pull to keep Cara in because they either drag her to the finale and crown tomara or they kick her out and tomara loses her storyline and the crown :michael:

The shenanigans were barely showing her snatch game, aka her just being herself with a bad wig

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.