• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Shocked Ginger won as both Michael & Vicky had better runways and were better in the performance.

Correct bottom 2 and DeDe did eat up Banksie in the lipsync. She had a good spirit but crumbled in the last two episodes. 

• ATRL Moderator

Michael robbed!  But at least Vicki didn’t win 

• Haha 1

Haven't seen the episode but Banksie out and Ginger won? A literal nightmare. S4 officially outsold. The fact that they want that flop queen in the competition...:deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

great episode but i’m so gutted for banksie :weeps: she’s the only one consistently serving looks but also has such an entertaining personality 

i do not see what they see in Vicky 

The 7 foot legend was gone too soon :emofish:

They better cast her for the next VTW!

• Like 1

great episode, the panto was so fast paced you didnt really have time to process anything but the dolls did amazing. when tomara first appeared on stage i thought she was a backup dancer for a second because of how amazing she was. such an obvious winner oh my. banksie totally fumbled the episode :deadbanana2: it was hard to see her go but even harder because it was totally fair...

the cow deserved to win just for that GORGEOUS outfit, armless is the future of fashion :clap3:

Kate Butch better get her first badge with Snatch Game!

Edited by genetic fail

Love this ep, sad with the result but it was fair I fear. Dede ate her for breakfast :rip: I did imagine Banksie in the top 4 and ginger leaving soon so this season is really unpredictable . 

Everyone did so well overall though. Loving this season. Even the reading challenge gave me a good chuckle (which is are these days).

Caramel can’t keep up with these girls wit so she should just not try them :rip: I’m imaging Snatch game won’t be good for her. 

Micheal should have won btw. Her run so far has been really strong!

i'm kind of mad that Banksie didn't give it all because i love her drag so much 

damn banksie was the only one i was properly rooting for :chick3:

• Like 1

Banksie deserved to go. Second week in a row that she fumbled and Dede ate that lip sync. Given how the judges have clocked contestants for only painting their faces and not doing their neck/body before, I was shocked that they didn’t say anything to Banksie. She did always have good runways though so I will miss that. Anyone taking bets on how bad Cara does in snatch game?

Sad to see Banksie go, but it was her time, and DeDe devoured that lip sync. 

Ginger being the front runner :rip:

is it ME! or did Kate get an insane ammount of confessionals this epidose?

Kate should've been top 2 after Ginger; not sure what Ru was smoking

or why the judges were praising Michael's uninspired outfit :deadbanana:

incredible cast tho :heart2: the fact that thé talented Banksié is out at #8

2 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Why doesn’t Tomara have teeth? What happened to her 

botox

Dede better send Cara’s ass home next week :clap3:

I just know they’re both flopping at Snatch Game

I wonder what kind of shenanigans theyre gonna pull to keep Cara in because they either drag her to the finale and crown tomara or they kick her out and tomara loses her storyline and the crown :michael:

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

great episode :clap3: not sure why they did not like Dede though, she was as good as the others. 

Dede definitely wasn’t bad, but she didn’t really play to the audience as much and the others developed funnier characters. 

Vicki has dropped down my fav list quite quickly but to see her compared to Jan and Milk (not just in this thread lol) for her delusions is quite funny since she won the first episode and has been doing pretty okay. Plus she has a lot of polish as a drag queen. Tbh we need some delusional hoes or the show would be boring AF. 

I loathe Kate Butch and I don't even know why. Same for Ginger.

This episode gave me LIFE. Idk, I just had so much fun, the rusical was batshit stupid, it was 10/10 glorious. :bibliahh:
Kate didn't get the win because of her horrid runway, while Ginger had the best look of the night.
Sad for Banksie but she lost that lipsync...not that it matters, DeDe is next to leave since she is just a Cheryl Hole with a heavier makeup.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.