• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

i'm loving this season quite a lot!!! 

they're on pretty much the same level field.

No banksie babe, you’re WRONG

Cara was NOT as $h!t as you, she was FAR worse than you and they both did try to throw her under the buss even tho she was the only one to get laughs in her group

cara is so american in her calculated-ness and taking herself too seriously :rip:  snakey bih

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator

I agree with a lot of the criticisms of Cara but also… I also think it’s a good thing?  Her clashing with the cast is giving the season a lot of quality drama.  She brought out the best in Tomara and now Banksie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Anyone know who Vivienne is subbing on her last IG story about being professional? Lol

Another great episode!

Overall fair judging, Tomara was soo funny and her team deserved the win!

Kate carried her group and Bankise held her own in their group. Really starting to like Kate Butch, she's funny.

Banksie was absolutely right that Cara and Vicki tried to throw her under the bus

I also can feel that Ru is really invested in these girls, she always has something to comment on during the critiques and even if they fumble she still has something nice to say

• Thanks 1

This was a great episode! Love the drama, the comedy also was great in the second group 

Naomi is a gem but slightly out of her league

would love a DeDe fumble and drop next week and then hopefully vicki, that would feel correct 

Tomara is wiping these girls with her wigs, she has such good ones! Makes the rest just look silly 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i felt the american / uk/european clash in the girl group ep too

ofc Cara would make herself the centerpiece and the uk girlies would be totally ok with it and clap for her when she got praised for highlighting herself throughout

it’s so european behavior :rip: 

the challenge was **** but the drama saved this episode

tumblr_7997bf2f0dafb8da44f90372eaf64b77_

Tomora is giving me Danny Beard flashback and I'm scared already

Banksie is serving lewk

It's funny they send Cara to lipsync to end Naomi because they scared the other 2 white girls wouldn't survive :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm amazed at how good this season is. The cast has also proved to be a lot stronger than I expected I love Naomi but I do think it was her time. Banksie was right, tbe other girls did throw her under the bus and then pretended they didn't when she reacted to it. Or idk maybe they legit didn't realise they did that but it doesn't change things either way. I hope Banksie bounces back, she's a fun queen and her runways have been amazing. I wanna see her go far. 

The winning team obviously deserved it. The whole "never wear a coat on a night out" gag made me loose it because it's so true. The girls will be standing outside the clubs when there's literally snow on the ground in a tiny dress with nothing covering their legs. Idk how they do it. :deadbanana2:

I don't agree with the Cara hate. Yes she was wrong this week, yes she overreacts to things but she's bringing the drama and she hasn't done anything like legit terrible. Plus she always apologises when she hurts someone's feelings. Vicki very noticeably did not apologise to Banksie even tho Banksie did to her. Unless it was edited out. 

• Like 1

Honestly, if the top 2 is Cara and Banksie, this will turn into the best UK season ever. :jonny:

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

It's funny they send Cara to lipsync to end Naomi because they scared the other 2 white girls wouldn't survive :rip:

For real. I wouldn't have been surprised if Vicki lipsynced and got sent home.

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Lol what :fan: They send her to lip-sync fair and square, miss Cara was a weakest link in her group, no charisma, not a single joke, busted execution… at least Banksie and Vicki has some laughs from judges :gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cara calling herself a legend :deadbanana2:

Easily the best episode so far. Banksie and Tomara are stars. Cara looks great most of the time and she’s making television, but I don’t think she can win this. Michael is such a pro too.

The rest of them have potential, but they haven’t shined as bright yet.  

16 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Honestly if this was S3, DRUK would have an amazing legacy still :rip:

Very this. I’m enjoying it quite a bit. Season 3 wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t on the same level as seasons 1/2. Season 4… Dakota and Sminty deserved better. Baby too if she’d have stuck around. 

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Lol what :fan: They send her to lip-sync fair and square, miss Cara was a weakest link in her group, no charisma, not a single joke, busted execution… at least Banksie and Vicki has some laughs from judges :gaycat2:

Cara was for sure lip syncing. Naomi had a couple of laughs and didn’t **** up any lines unlike Banksie - who was quite obviously the second weakest of that group. You could obviously tell that Cara and Vicki got thrown off by Banksie missing her lines. Should they have been able to recover? Yes. But if Banksie volunteered to lead and Banksie said she could do it, then she should have been able to deliver or at the very least get back on track. She did neither. 

Dont get me wrong, Miss Naomi Carter’s crunchy drag was going to send her home sooner rather than later, but I don’t think she deserved to go home this week. Banksie did have a badge and the whole drama of walking out of the werk room probably didn’t hurt her either but she was easily the second weakest of the week. Outside of fashion, she doesn’t seem to have much to offer. Had they not eliminated the queen who must not be named last week, that group would’ve been in the bottom and she probably would’ve been up for elimination then too. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Season 3 and 4 had strong queens and good moments but they weren't good seasons I agree. Like Dany would still probably wash all of these girls and is great TV but that season was still a mess. To much rigging against girls like Dakota and Le Fil. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whenever Tomara speaks I always think she doesn't have any teeth in her head :rip: I think maybe her fillers are covering her top teeth but it throws me off so much.

Ginger just looks so crunchy in drag I can't explain it, her mug looks like an even worse Trixie Mattel s7 mug ffffff.

Cara is so stunning it's just a shame that her personality is so.. produced? Like she has watched too many US seasons and just repeats how they speak, her accent sounds a biT put on imo.

Naomi Carter is sweet and I screamed at her exit line but i'm not mad that she's gone. Her name alone is one of the most uninspired drag names ever lol.

I can see Michael Marouli making it to the finale tbh, she's been really solid so far and seems to be a good all rounder even if her drag is a biT 2008 for me.

Dede's breastplate should've got her an instant boot... she can go next. So can Vicki's military loving tory ass.

Love Banksie and Kate.

• Like 2

What is it with DRUK and british black girl severely underperforming every-single-season since S1 ?

Even our good sis Tayce's track-record sucks. Is it bad casting or is there a tiny amounts of black girls auditioning/working in the country ?

countess-vaughn.gif

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless

FINALLY A GOOD ****ING EPISODE LIKE THE ONES IN CLASSIC RPDR SEASONS

THAT UNTUCKED WAS EXQUISITE 915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless915034693605421066.gif?size=96&quality=lossless

Banksie, the girl that slayed the naomi group and Tomara are top 3 material :clap3:

naomi carter's exit line was one of the best ever :clap3:

Tomara stopping on these girls way too hard :doc:

• Thanks 1

Calling it now Tomara will be the fan favorite but not winner of the season

• Like 1

I kinda feel sad that Ru send Naomi home way too soon, she was super nice with a lot of potential, despite her drag is kinda busted, you can clearly see the talent. Also she did an old school lip-sync, for me it was much better than Cara's constant try hard dancing around the stage :gaycat2:

Edited by Gottasadae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.