🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

My ideal elimination order :

Cara Melle

Kate Butch/Banksie/Ginger - idc which order they go, triple elimination for all I care 

Alexis Saint Pete - seems boring and doesn't have the nerve, how are you going to let a simple comment take you to the brink of tears :rip:

Dedelicious

Tomara

Naomi Carter

Michael/Vicki top 2

Edited by HotFriedChicken

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

:deadbanana:

They did an amazing job editing her out! 

I loved the first episode and this seems like a really fun group of girls so I’m looking forward to seeing what they do next. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

They didn't reshoot, I think. If you look at the wide lip-sync shots, it's only when someone is standing on the left side of the stage, covering the second person from the left. In the mini challenge, the only wide shot was after she was done performing, so she was first in line which made them easier to edit her out by simply zooming in a bit.

You are absolutely right, but then again during untucked Banksie asked who would be lipsyncing out of the bottom 5 girls and I was like... wait :rip: Did anyone catch that? Nonetheless great job editing, really really great. Casual viewer will never notice, trust.

And what a surprise - cast seems promising!!! :heart:

Also, the guest judge had a mimosa or five during filming didn't she? Or am I trippin' :skull: 

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

My ideal elimination order :

Cara Melle

Kate Butch/Banksie/Ginger - idc which order they go, triple elimination for all I care 

Alexis Saint Pete - seems boring and doesn't have the nerve, how are you going to let a simple comment take you to the brink of tears :rip:

Dedelicious

Tomara

Naomi Carter

Michael/Vicki top 2

Wait why do you want Cara out first 

• ATRL Moderator

Mid episode.  Easily the worst DRUK premier.  

winner was undeserved.  Who wants to dress up as the military for their signature drag look? Gross.  

these are a busted group of queens but I like Cara, Michael, and Alexis.  

most exciting part was trying to spot the hidden girl :dies:  

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

• ATRL Moderator

Something about Kate Butch really bothers me.  Her humor, drag, persona, everything.  Shivers down my spine.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Wait why do you want Cara out first 

I apologise and I know it's xenophobic to say but I really don't enjoy seeing an American amongst all the Brits :skull:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I’m confused by the mixed reception. That was the best Drag Race UK premiere since S2! I really liked everyone! A smaller but stronger cast really does this series wonders.

I wish Cara won but she struggled to lipsync with her hair.

Not the edit serving that one Little Mix stan on Twitter! I was pausing every couple minutes to find the predator girl! :bibliahh:

Excited for next week!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

My faves so far are Kate Butch, Tomara Thomas, Cara Melle and DeDeLicious.

Tomara is like a mix between Danny Beard and Jonbers Blonde :bibliahh:

i completely forgot there was a disqualified queen until i came in this thread :rip: they did a great job erasing any traces of her

how many episodes did she film? i’m assuming she was never critiqued 

• Like 1

Really liking this cast so far. Not sure I entirely agree with some of the top placements. I thought Ginger was going to be in the bottom and I honestly thought Vicki would be safe (she’s hot out of drag though, and so is Naomi) :gaycat2:

It’s very clear who the winner is going to be which is the only annoying thing.

My favs are Alexis and Banksie. I hate, hate haaaate the way Dede paints her face and her outfit on the runway was ugly af

I'm very lowkey rooting for Alexis simply because she's representing Poland :heart: but I'm loving Tomara the most so far, she's a hoot.

I loved Alexis' entrance line literally taking a piss at the discrimination of Poles in the UK from back in the day. In that aspect very in the vein of Choriza's. Dede, Cara and lowkey Ginger also had great entrances imo.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I apologise and I know it's xenophobic to say but I really don't enjoy seeing an American amongst all the Brits :skull:

nnnn I also feel this :rip: something about one American being amongst a bunch of British people just really highlights everything I dislike about Americans :deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Scandalous said:

i completely forgot there was a disqualified queen until i came in this thread :rip: they did a great job erasing any traces of her

how many episodes did she film? i’m assuming she was never critiqued 

I believe she was present episode 1 and 2, and was disqualified at some point in episode 3.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, madonnas said:

Something about Kate Butch really bothers me.  Her humor, drag, persona, everything.  Shivers down my spine.  

Same, their jokes were just painfullly unfunny

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I agree, that entire yass queen slay mama energy is just not it and does not work in this context, but it's obvious she will be going into the finale

I really did not enjoy this episode at all

• Thanks 1

where were some of these girls' 3 outfits?

where was Krystal Lubricañté?

where is Kate Butch' crown?

so many questions

soulless episode, same vibe as the previous 2 seasons. the American colonisation of the UK franchise has reached completion with the casting of an American and a crossover with the American contestants. can't differentiate this from any other overproduced soulless modern US season. at least we got two great seasons out of the UK franchise :heart2:

Edited by keerbyriri
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Terrible Premier. The cast doesn't seem all that interesting. Idk why they had all those iconic queens there when they did so little with them in that challenge. Then one of the contestants bringing up how much she loves the British armed forces several times and also she won the challenge for some reason. Like I'm not saying it was unfair even because the judges criteria seemed to be just whatever. :rip:

10/10 for editing though.

• Like 1

Such a boring premier, this cast is not doing it for me. The decay of drag race UK continues. 

I am not here for the winner of the challenge being a nationalistic pro-military shill. Then again, why anyone would be proud of an organisation that has committed war crimes and destroyed countries for profit is beyond me. 

Can they just crown Caramelle and call it a day? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

Such a boring premier, this cast is not doing it for me. The decay of drag race UK continues. 

I am not here for the winner of the challenge being a nationalistic pro-military shill. Then again, why anyone would be proud of an organisation that has committed war crimes and destroyed countries for profit is beyond me. 

Can they just crown Caramelle and call it a day? 

37 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Terrible Premier. The cast doesn't seem all that interesting. Idk why they had all those iconic queens there when they did so little with them in that challenge. Then one of the contestants bringing up how much she loves the British armed forces several times and also she won the challenge for some reason. Like I'm not saying it was unfair even because the judges criteria seemed to be just whatever. :rip:

10/10 for editing though.

Vicki’s career comprises mostly of her performing cabaret for soldiers… she isn’t a random armed forces stan :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Anyway, Bimini's new song is a bop!

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

Is the first episode worth watching? 

I’ve been so disappointed in the UK franchise so I’m not sure if I should invest in this season or not tbh. 

3 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Vicki’s career comprises mostly of her performing cabaret for soldiers… she isn’t a random armed forces stan :rip:

Nobody said she was, she chose to do that with her career and chose to stan them on TV. All I said was that it made me uncomfortable which is perfectly reasonable for someone who's part Irish. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.