• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

• ATRL Moderator

Sophie Ellis Bextor is guest judging :jonnycat: are we getting Murder on the Dancefloor or Groovejet as a lipsync?? :jonnycat:

I thought y'all were playing with the S4 jokes but I actually can't remember anyone other than Cheddar Gorgeous :rip: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pandora said:

I thought y'all were playing with the S4 jokes but I actually can't remember anyone other than Cheddar Gorgeous :rip: 

lemme see who i can remember

danny beard

cheddar gorgeous

jonbers

pixie lott? - idk her name but she was carried way too long

baby

black pepper

dakota... scheffield? idk her name

sminty drop

yeah that's all i got

• ATRL Moderator

S4 is fine but they payolad the wrong queens too far. Danny an excellent winner though 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

F4w5yDTXQAAyRnL?format=webp&name=medium

MOTHER :jonny5:

not the prolapsed neck... ms Fiercalicious, ha neverending impact omg

Edited by ainadalkaz

Ong reminded of Pepa Black

So far the worst contestant in history. The way she was carried to finale was so awful to witness :skull:

Don't hate on me , but something being black queen can get you yo a finale without even deserve it (black pepa, Vanity, etc)

Anyway, looking forward this new season

• Thumbs Down 4

On 8/31/2023 at 1:38 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

I just remembered how much I despised that ***** Pixie Polite :deadbanana2:

omg the way she never served not even once during the whole season :rip: 

I just hate an unfunny comedy queen (i.e. Ms Cracker)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Madonno said:

So far the worst contestant in history. The way she was carried to finale was so awful to witness :skull:

Don't hate on me , but something being black queen can get you yo a finale without even deserve it (black pepa, Vanity, etc)

Girl I would much rather have Black Peppa in the finale over Pixie ******* Polite :skull:

Be for real, UK queens suck at lipsyncing and it’s not Black Peppa’s fault that she sucks less.

4 hours ago, Madonno said:

Jonbers was on the same season and was carried harder than Peppa. There was no reason for that design challenge where Jonbers was saved to not be judged in teams, and Jonbers never got a single win.

When you have casts without many standouts, it’s easy to just let the lip sync assassin massacre the rest of the flops. It’s not like Scarlett Harlett and Pixie Polite we’re more deserving of the Top 4 than Peppa and Vanity.

Tia and Asttina probably could have Peppa’d their way to the UK3/UK4 finale because the casts just weren’t that good and the show relies on the Black queens to carry the lip syncs. 

Sure, you could make the case it’d have been more satisfying to see a Choriza, River, or Dakota in the finale, but none of those girls were even taken out by these assassins. 

• Like 3

Black Peppa sent home Copper Top, Le Fil and Pixie Polite :deadbanana2:

Imagine thinking those queens deserved Top 4 over her :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Madonno said:

Pretty bold of you to bring race into it when we're about to be six seasons in and still yet to have a black (or non white) winner.

BP was in the finale purely because every time she was in the bottom her opponent gave a truly embarassing lipsync. She got there by being an above average performer in a cast full of garbage performers. There have been many a white queen who has been payolad to a finale for much less. 

Also, Vanity didn't even make the finale either time which proves you don't care about facts, you just want an excuse to be racist and anti-black. Nasty work

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Madonno said:

So far the worst contestant in history.

You must have a faint memory

Spoiler

Who is Vinegar Strokes? RuPaul's Drag Race UK and West End queen | Radio  Times

RuPaul's Drag Race UK series 4 eliminates first queen

Mail Online Videos: Top News & Viral Videos, Clips & Footage | Daily Mail  Online

:rip:

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

On 8/29/2023 at 9:21 PM, CroNich said:

I hope we’re getting UK all stars soon, my dream cast would be:

Tayce

Awhora 

Cheryl Hole

Sminty Drop

Bimini Bom Boulash 

Veronica Green 

Cheddar Gorgeous 

Baby 

Choriza May

Dakota Schiffer 

Black Peppa 

Divina De Campo 

… this would be a fabulous cast. Personally I’d cut choriza and add baga just for laughs but overall that’s a strong cast. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 9/1/2023 at 5:05 PM, Madonno said:

racist ztp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Vanity could have been crowned for her Scandalous lipsync alone and I wouldn’t have complained 

Ella Vaday was in the finale with what, 4 wins? So I don’t really think Vanity was the problem :rip: 

Peppa was disappointing as a contestant, especially with such a strong start to her season, but she won every lipsync she was in so it doesn’t really matter. 

Tayce should have won UK2. :michael: 

S4's cast is solid, they just should have let it play out more naturally.

much better than S3

I need to re-watch S2.

That season gives US season 2-6/AS2 - Level of iconic

This peaked way to early. Everything after UK2 has been a dud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.