🇬🇧 RuPaul's Drag Race UK | S6 | Meet the Queens Out Now

Hephaestus

Sminty deserved to stay so much longer. :deadbanana2: not Le Filler and Jonbers still being there… 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

5 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Sminty deserved to stay so much longer. :deadbanana2: not Le Filler and Jonbers still being there… 

I would trade them both for Starlet and Sminty :weeps:

Not the top 3 of episode 1 being already eliminated or with one bottom 2. :deadbanana4: This season has been extremely unpredictable, I really thought Startet and Sminty were top 5 material. 

Now, Cheddar should have won today. Danny feels like a filler queen, I can't with her being a front-runner now. :deadbanana4:

Sminty had a decent (generic) aesthetic and a lovely personality but she had no performance skills and it showed since week 2. She deserved to go. It should’ve been Le Fil lip syncing against her though. 

I’m now convinced that Dakota needs to win. Trans people are having their rights rolled back in the UK and under constant attack by mainstream pundits. She was extremely articulate speaking to Le Fil and I think she could actually use the platform for a lot of good. She’s also just delightful.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Normally I'm against rigging seasons but there are way too many filler girls who are overstaying their welcome and holding back what is otherwise a strong batch of queens. It's still better than S3 at least. 

giIRfe4.png

How is Le Fil in the bottom in the design when he made Sminty’s look? :lakitu:

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

How is Le Fil in the bottom in the design when he made Sminty’s look? :lakitu:

They aren’t 

Sminty Drop gave an award winning, Meryl Streep ending, Viola Davis burying, Amy Adams destroying, Michelle Yeoh drowning, performance of what a catfish really is: an empty shell, someone devoid of personality, almost a soulless being. That is why they have this desperate need to steal identities and fill their lives with a completely new character.

Intellectuals and psychologists will be talking about Sminty’s groundbreaking performance for years to come.

Why was Ru so harsh on Baby, they’re gonna Tayce her aren’t they :rip: 

Dakota the star of the season still. I was worried about her in this challenge but she ate. 

Cheddar robbed. Danny did good but that runway wasn’t great and Cheddar’s was amazing. 

I don’t think Sminty was much more than a mannequin but like… c’mon. Jonbers is filler that needs to go ASAP, they should have rigged a bottom placement for her. Same for Pixie but she unfortunately did well in this challenge. 

Hoping this isn’t the start of Danny’s upward trajectory cause the judges seem to really love her but I still can’t connect with her :rip: 

The producers and judges have this thing for Danny that I really can't understand. He has SO many confessionals but he's just not funny? :doc: I can't deny he ate that challenge though, I was crying laughing

Also I don't understand why Ru had to come at Baby like that :rip: she's slayed the competition so far and wasn't even that bad this week

… that end for sminty alone should have earned her another week. What a blah episode though. As much as I dislike Danny she did do the best tonight.

Gutted, I came to really like Sminty :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator

Danny Beard deserved :clap3:

tbh everyone sucked this challenge though.  The top3 was the top3 because they frankly had it the most together.  I blame the show for giving them the least funny prompts ever.  But then again I remembered both bossy rossy episodes were this unfunny too so oh well.  The only part that made me laugh was when baby sang tbh.  

Sminty was lovely and I liked her but she’s a bedroom queen.  rus gotta stop casting those girls cause they can’t make it.  

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Starlet and now Sminty, Ru is at a war with the gorgeous girls :shakeno:

It kinda makes sense considering that Krystal won S3 and it's very unlikely that they'd crown the same archetype in S4, but they could've at least kept the fashion girls around a little more, especially when so many clear fillers are still there and not doing considerably better.

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Also I don't understand why Ru had to come at Baby like that :rip: she's slayed the competition so far and wasn't even that bad this week

That was very weird. Why'd she go so hard on her when she won just last week and didn't do that bad in the challenge all things considered? :skull:

Edited by Hephaestus

Very proud of Danny, very disappointed at the elimination. Le Fil is fantastic, but should have been lip syncing. Sminty was one of the narrators of the show, and it's not going to be the same without her. I had her pegged for Top 4. 

Watched the show at a bar in London last night that Jonbers was at, who seemed VERY disinterested in Danny and Pixie's confessionals / victories specifically. Wonder what the tea is there! 

the judges must be trippin on catnip;

Danny Bored just played herself

and looked horrible once again...

she didn't even deserve to be 'high'

sad to see Sminty go, but glad Le Fil stayed;

I feel like she gets less screen time,

so I thought they'd get rid of her for sure...

most iconic exit since "miss vanjie" tho :heart2: 

Improv on Drag Race rarely turns out funny, unless you're Mo Heart ig.

Danny is my least favorite on the cast, but let's give her some flowers: she was the only deserving winner this week. She was the only one who went into the challenge and felt like she was genuinely able to go off the cuff and keep it sharp and snappy, some of her comebacks to Alan made me giggle. Everyone else felt like they were violently adhering to their prepared story, even when Alan tried to goad a little bit more out of them.

Danny did a great impression of those ridiculous "mediums" we used to get on British TV. Helped that the most famous one has a simmilar accent I think but it was a good performance. I just think Cheddar's was better than the judges gave credit for. It was more original where as the other two were heavily borrowing from famous people and famous comedy characters. 

Pixie seemed bothered she didn't win. I could see a little bit of a Jan style "if I can't win this I'm not winning the season" realisation going on. She was also mad nobody even assumed she would win. 

Ru was unfair on Baby, like sure her response was trash but that didn't call for Ru basically questioning why she was even there. I'm worried about her now she looked almost ready to give up after that. That kind of response doesn't help someone with anxiety issues because it just confirms all their fears and self doubt, I know from experience. At least Baby slayed the lip sync. 

It would be amazing if Dakota won considering the political climate. 

I think my issue with Danny is she talks about being all club kid and alternative but atm she's giving us "the Vivian but not as polished or quite as talented". Though this episode was an improvement so hopefully that continues. 

Sminty already got away from lipsyncing on episode 2, I’m glad she’s gone. She wouldn’t have made it pass Snatch Game either way. 

Most of the characters in the improv were barely realized. Did they have 10 minutes to write?

Apart from that, judging was spot on and I'm glad Baby stayed. She looked gorgeous with that hair and makeup.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.