• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

1 hour ago, Death said:

I just found out that Jonbers’ original name was JonBenet Blonde :redface:

Tacky name. Tacky drag. Tacky all around.

Really impressed with Le Fil in the season so far btw. I was getting filler vibes from her but she seems to be a formidable contestant. Hope she makes it far and doesn't get Shuga Cain'd

Sister Sister's original name was Sister Fibrosis. UK gals have dark senses of humor. Let's not pretend Jonbers is a better name than JonBenet :skull:

She should have kept the name and owned it, would have made her more interesting :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

Sister Sister's original name was Sister Fibrosis. UK gals have dark senses of humor. Let's not pretend Jonbers is a better name than JonBenet :skull:

She should have kept the name and owned it, would have made her more interesting :coffee2:

What does Jonbers mean? Is it a pun of some sort?

On 10/7/2022 at 3:12 PM, Death said:

Baby is secretly Alexandra Burke but I love ha :heart:

*****! She looks so similar in the promo pic. :jonnycat: I'm kinda living for it, ngl.

Edited by Roberto

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Tacky name. Tacky drag. Tacky all around.

Agreed! I’m not living for her tacky manface drag and dislike her the more I see  :lakitu:

7 hours ago, Roberto said:

*****! She looks so similar in the promo pic. :jonnycat: I'm kinda living for it, ngl.

I can kinda see it in and out of drag. She’s stunning!

Stan Baby

spacer.png

not Sminty lying to the judges lmao that’s hilarious. If she does turn a performance on the show I think she’d be in my top 3, I think she’s quite funny 

atm it’s Black Peppa, Baby and Dakota though 

:gayriahcat2:

Hands up say ‘Hey Baby!’

been that chick but I’m such a lady

:gayriahcat2:

excited for the episode tonight! 

That was one of the funniest exits from the show :ahh:

improv followed by a rusical next week, they’re definitely making it hard for some of them lmao 

based on critiques

Le Fil should have been safe like they did, but I would have preferred to keep Sminty over her. Sminty did give an awful awful improv though lmao

looks aside she was the worst of the week so it was a fair elimination, thought she would last longer though 

Edited by butterflymimi

Gag, I did not expect them to cut both the look queens so early.

Cheddar, Danny and Pixie were hilarious, should've been a group win because it's very easy for an improv challenge to go wrong if all members aren't at the same level. Didn't like Danny and Pixie's runways though, they were boring and Danny in particular lost a huge chance to feature her beard considering the category. Dakota did surprisingly good too, she's really solidifying her frontrunner status.

Bottom 3 was correct, I was ready to riot because I thought Ru was gonna save Sminty for her runway after that awful improv. I actually thought it would've been Le Fil and Sminty in the bottom 2, Baby did ok to me. Lip sync was cute and Sminity's exit was hilarious, but I was actually really sad for her.

First Starlet now sminty :chick3: rupaul really be wanting average runaways leading to the final huh. I guess Black Peppa can still give us something to look forward to :lakitu:

I'm heartbroken, not Sminty :cries: 

She was literally my favorite. Such amazing looks, such an entertaining and fun queen. I truly feel like this season will feel dull without her...

I think the judging was decent, except it should've been Le Fil over Baby in the bottom 2.

I also might've put Dakota high over Cheddar, but the top was very deserved tbh, so I ain't mad. 

I'm a bit scared this season might spiral with bad eliminations.

There's some queens there that are cute, but I don't really care to see them every week over girls like Sminty, who are actually bringing sth...

3 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I'm a bit scared this season might spiral with bad eliminations.

There's some queens there that are cute, but I don't really care to see them every week over girls like Sminty, who are actually bringing sth...

Same to be honest. I'm shocked that Ru let Starlet and Sminty go so easily, especially considering how much she praised their looks. Meanwhile, the US girls get saved left and right just so they can reach the number of episodes the network has ordered :toofunny3:

I love Sminty but it was a fair elimination. Sminty literally gave nothing in the improv, using the runway as an excuse to save her would have been so unfair. 

Danny is not my fave but deserved this, fantastic performance. Though idk why they acted like Cheddar was the worst of the three, she held the whole thing together imo. 

Kind of expected more for this runway but there were some good looks. 

Can they **** off with group challenges :deadvision: literally 3 episodes in a row

Also Baby devoured that lipsync but should have been low

spacer.png

I'm in love with Sminty, but she did the worst in the challenger for sure. One of the funniest exits ever. Hilarious :deadbanana2:

She's going to be remember well I feel, definitely a queen with charisma, fantastic looks and huge potential.

I agree Le Fil should've been bottom 2, not Baby.

I feel like it's going to be Rusical -> Snatch Game -> Ball (with the third look being a design challenge) from now on.

Definitely understood why Danny won. What I'm genuinely shocked at is Le Fil being safe. I totally predicted they would save Sminty for her look alone. :rip:

So glad Baby got saved because she turned it out with her lipsync. I thought the judges loved Sminty so much for her looks they would have made it a double shantay. That "twerk" was just... :rip:

Normally I'm against rigging seasons but there are way too many filler girls who are overstaying their welcome and holding back what is otherwise a strong batch of queens. It's still better than S3 at least. 

giIRfe4.png

Edited by Rotunda

Starlet and now Sminty, Ru is at a war with the gorgeous girls :shakeno:

I will miss her hilarious confessionals. Her talking about being inspired by a moth in her room? Hysterical :ahh:

Le Fil did the worst in the challenge but I’m not too mad ‘cause it’s tiring seeing the Asian girls getting chopped early and on an acting/improv challenge.

What are the judges seeing in Danny Beard that I’m not seeing? She was the weakest in her group both in the challenge and in the runway. I’m not too fond of Pixie Polite but that should’ve been hers! :shakeno:

Oh no Sminty.. she was a joy to watch

Her sad bad twerking exit is the funniest thing this season so far

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.