Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

Just now, Heartbreak Prince said:

Where’s the attack? It’s a fact, they will be sitting fuming because all they’ve managed to do is promote the game because they speak about nothing else.

not your post getting called a transphobic attack :rip: wth

o/t: i'm so so excited for this. i am going to wait a few months probably to buy it bc i don't have the £ rn to just go out and randomly buy a ps5 but lord ... it's gonna be so good when i finally get it. i can feel it . 

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

3 minutes ago, May said:

not your post getting called a transphobic attack :rip: wth

o/t: i'm so so excited for this. i am going to wait a few months probably to buy it bc i don't have the £ rn to just go out and randomly buy a ps5 but lord ... it's gonna be so good when i finally get it. i can feel it . 

And are they trying to say that everyone on the small boycott train is transgender, like… :rip: :toofunny2: worms, truly.

Anyway, I’m the same, need to wait for PS4 because I’m a poor flop. It’ll be worth it though.

2 hours ago, Pop said:

I wanted this game my entire life, but thanks to JKR’s shenanigans I can’t look at the Wizarding World anymore. 

It makes me sick because Harry Potter was my safe space and now it feels so dark and tainted. 

sis

Pop

I just don’t see this actually meeting the expectations. I mean it would be amazing if it does but well :giraffe:

I won't be giving any of my coins to that TERF.

And I have all of the books, seen all the films on theatres and was my childhood/teenage shell for years.

And even tho the game looks AMAZING.... My moral code doesn't let me buy this.

I don’t trust any reviewers for this :sorry: unless my actual friends that are buying it tell me it’s literally unplayable, it could be the worst reviewed game ever on paper and I’m still gonna take my chances.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:28 AM, zzmyth said:

I won't be giving any of my coins to that TERF.

And I have all of the books, seen all the films on theatres and was my childhood/teenage shell for years.

And even tho the game looks AMAZING.... My moral code doesn't let me buy this.

On 1/19/2023 at 1:52 AM, Pop said:

I wanted this game my entire life, but thanks to JKR’s shenanigans I can’t look at the Wizarding World anymore. 

It makes me sick because Harry Potter was my safe space and now it feels so dark and tainted. 

3 hours ago, lpd446 said:

Is the deluxe worth it?

If you want early access, then yes. Everything else included is just cosmetics. 

I’m buyin the game jk Rowling isn’t involved in the project anyway all the work and world building was done independently by video game staff. I think Warner bros will test how this project goes. If it becomes massive success I feel like WB will handle future HP projects like this where jk Rowling won’t be involved and any future world building for the IP will be done independently. Plus the creators said you are allowed to be lgbtq in the game and even non-binary let’s hope we can have same-sex romances also. Everyone in the video game staff hates her which is why they worked so hard to make sure they built the game in their own without her involvement. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I’m buyin the game jk Rowling isn’t involved in the project anyway all the work and world building was done independently by video game staff. I think Warner bros will test how this project goes. If it becomes massive success I feel like WB will handle future HP projects like this where jk Rowling won’t be involved and any future world building for the IP will be done independently. Plus the creators said you are allowed to be lgbtq in the game and even non-binary let’s hope we can have same-sex romances also. Everyone in the video game staff hates her which is why they worked so hard to make sure they built the game in their own without her involvement. 

The lead designer of the game is a far right jackass who not only attacked social justice activism but also defended people in the entertainment industry who were accused of sexual harassment. And yes, JK will still get your coins even if she's not "involved" in the project. :foxaylove2:

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The lead designer of the game is a far right jackass who not only attacked social justice activism but also defended people in the entertainment industry who were accused of sexual harassment. And yes, JK will still get your coins even if she's not "involved" in the project. :foxaylove2:

wrdgaf

-

so excited to play :jonnycat:

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

This is true but it’s already been shown what I said before the player will be allowed to become lgbtq on the game it’s already been cofirmed by the studio itself and even better if same sex romances end up being a thing in this game jk Rowling beliefs won’t be implemented in the game. As long as she alive she will get royalties this is true. There nothing you can do much about that unless somehow WB finds a loophole or she is forced to somehow sell HP copyrights. 

Can't wait to see how big the scope of the map, & depth of the gameplay is

51 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The lead designer of the game is a far right jackass 

3806fCU.png

51 minutes ago, Venice B said:

attacked social justice activism

Good :clap3:

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

And he literally got fired for that. 

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

He got fired already so stop acting like a Twitter SJ activist. 

The way everybody is so afraid it might not live up to expectations :deadbanana4: 

I haven't seen such a reaction before. It feels like everybody is more worried than excited about the game lol. 

4 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Wishing nothing but the worst

:celestial5::celestial5::celestial5:

People do this with every game that get huge hype. This ain’t nothing special 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.