Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

Hogwarts Legacy has 4 graphics settings for PS5:

Fidelity, Balanced (40fps/120hz VRR), Performance and a 120fps mode.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

My new TV doesn't support 120fps or VRR :'( I wanted a 65" on that had those features + OLED, but my dad wanted an 85" one with none of those

The kii he's been watching his Golf at 540p. Imagine 540p on a 85" 4K screen without realising :deadbanana4: 

On 1/28/2023 at 8:33 PM, Companion said:

This game makes me more enthusiastic about getting a nintendo switch. What yoy guys think? It is worth getting switch for this and zelda and animal crossing?

It's going to look like trash on the Switch, but if u play a lot more Nintendo games, then i say why not.

It's not going to ruin your experience, especially if you're a casual gamer that won't notice tiny differences.

I was in the same scenario as u until recently. BOTW alone makes the Switch worth it imo, & it's way more budget friendly.

6 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Is this worth buying a ps5 over? I already own a ps4 though

im wondering this 

15 minutes ago, V$. said:

:duca:

Can’t wait to change to New Zealand region and play it on the 6th. :duca:

I caved in and pre-ordered. I'll be so disgusted with myself if this is another Cyberpunk mess. :)

On 2/2/2023 at 8:34 AM, drip drop said:

so guys should i play this game on my PC through steam? im not a gamer geek so idk what should i do

Definitely, 99% of PC users use steam

Ahhhh 1 week until GOTY :WAP:

The map looks really big 

Edited by POPTART

I'm so excited to play this but I'll wait and get a 2nd hand copy after release :jonnycat:

Tons of people getting their deluxe copies 4 days before the official release, nnn

My dilemma is whether to sort myself into Ravenclaw, my house according to Pottermore, or Gryffindor because of the common room and all the nostalgia attached to it :chick3:.

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

My dilemma is whether to sort myself into Ravenclaw, my house according to Pottermore, or Gryffindor because of the common room and all the nostalgia attached to it :chick3:.

I got sorted into slytherin at pottermore but I am just going to do the sorting quiz in the game and just get into whatever house the hat says I am. Apparently each house will have their own story but will have a similar ending. Plus some quests will be exclusive to house your in I believe. 

Don't know if I should pre-order the deluxe or standard version. I have SO much **** to play and should probably focus on that first, but seeing everyone play 3 days earlier will be a pain.

NicoleAMatty

Haven’t preordered and I expect to buy it the first day but now I’m nervous I won’t find a copy :dancehall:

My game is currently installing. I can’t wait to be able to play it on Tuesday!

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

They really dropped the ball by not having a PS5 bundle. 

hmmm bundles for non-established titles/series is unheard of :skull: if the developers had proven themselves, i'd say maybe but not even ...

sony isn't that dumb to take risky business decisions of that magnitude

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.