Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

21 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's coming OMG. THE MOMENT. @Sexyzinger @Reverse Warholian

qW82HKa.gif

Ready for the serve, your honor.

spacer.png

i think I will all portions of the game except for the RPG style combat. I hope I can play the whole game and avoid those parts!

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

pls as if the GP could care less about Rowling’s stance against trans, only thing it’ll affect may be critics stance when reviewing the game 

On 1/28/2023 at 6:33 AM, Companion said:

This game makes me more enthusiastic about getting a nintendo switch. What yoy guys think? It is worth getting switch for this and zelda and animal crossing?

It’s going to look horrible on the Switch and that would ruin the experience for me.  Games like this are better played on PC/PS5/Xbox.

I'm probably going to have to get a digital copy because Amazon delayed my physical one until March. :skull:

I wonder if there’ll be any Harry Potter related Easter eggs, even small ones, to be found or if the game will be fully committed to the time period it’s set in.

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

I'm probably going to have to get a digital copy because Amazon delayed my physical one until March. :skull:

A sale is a sale :gaycat1:

But for some, it was delayed due to the high demand of the physical copies.

Edited by TheSoneNavy

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

I removed the title due to its offensive nature.  Anything else about the “no boycott” will be warned appropriately. 

:clap3: 

I'm still cautious tbh. Something about it screams nostalgia simulator without much depth. Like, what is the narrative and what are the primary gameplay elements? It looks this will mostly be a virtual Hogwarts tour. :deadbanana:

Edited by touchofmyhand

hmmm it feels like we wont really get to delve deep into building connections/relationships with our companions or other students tbh.

13 hours ago, Attitude said:

cancel your order, go to your local gamestop (or any local normal big store chain, it's better) on release day just when the store opens and you're sure to snatch a copy without any hassle.

they always put aside a certain quantity that isn't up for pre-order but you have to show up in the first hour, especially if you live in a big city

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Will this be available for the PS4?

Yeah, but I think they got delayed.

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Will this be available for the PS4?

Last gen consoles get it in April

and then there's the lowly Switch that gets it in July :skull: 

Can't wait for my pre order  :gaycat5:

If you're getting this game for the old gen, be warned that many gaming companies who release DLC for their games have been releasing them for the current gen while dropping support for the old gen. Ex. Cyberpunk 2077's expansion will be current gen only 

I wouldn't be surprised if Hogwarts Legendcy follows this pattern

so guys should i play this game on my PC through steam? im not a gamer geek so idk what should i do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.