Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

On 9/30/2022 at 1:41 AM, Smarticle said:

ryan murphy always brings the hot gay scenes :foxaylove3:

and brings nothing else.

He really dont want more than 5 people to watch this show. They quality loss every season is truly dissapointing. He lost all the horror fans that loved the series. I am so happy Haunting of Hillhouse and Bly Manor truly end this joke of a series.

Less than a week until the premiere and we still have not seen any footage/a trailer… I have no words :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Companion said:

and brings nothing else.

He really dont want more than 5 people to watch this show. They quality loss every season is truly dissapointing. He lost all the horror fans that loved the series. I am so happy Haunting of Hillhouse and Bly Manor truly end this joke of a series.

Thank you!

I’m not hyped about this season tbh

The show feels like it’s been reduced to a cheap gay p0rno movie to fulfill Ryan Murphy’s fantasies :rip:

I can’t believe this premieres in three days and we don’t have a trailer :skull: like what is going on. Not even the creators care anymore

25 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I can’t believe this premieres in three days and we don’t have a trailer :skull: like what is going on. Not even the creators care anymore

Same thing happened for Hotel. Hell even Coven only had a 30 sec trailer released a few days before. 

:skull: 

On 10/14/2022 at 8:17 AM, Adam’s Eve said:

I’m not hyped about this season tbh

The show feels like it’s been reduced to a cheap gay p0rno movie to fulfill Ryan Murphy’s fantasies :rip:

No one is, girlie

The show debuts tomorrow and they are too lazy to bother releasing a trailer or opening credits. It's going to bomb so bad, which is too bad because I think this season will be good.

Is this going on Hulu the day after? Not sure I’m gonna stay up till midnight watching both of the episodes. But it’ll be fun having Chucky and this back to back :duca:

Does anyone even care about this? :rip: 

wow, this season is truly gonna make no noise. I remember the anticipation in this thread with the previous seasons. I blame Apocalypse. :coffee:

12 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Is this going on Hulu the day after? Not sure I’m gonna stay up till midnight watching both of the episodes. But it’ll be fun having Chucky and this back to back :duca:

It will be on Hulu at like 3am Thursday morning 

They’re likely releasing a trailer today. Yeah the promo has been almost non existent, but their priority is people streaming it on Hulu. So once it premieres people will start talking about it and seeing it on the front page of Hulu. 

This season is gonna be one to remember, so it’ll do fine in the end I think. 

i’ll check it out bc i miss watching AHS every year but the disappointment from the previous seasons really made me drop my anticipation for this show :deadbanana2: 

Double Feature really killed my interest in this show. The finale for red tide and the Death Valley portion were what killed AHS for me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.