• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

Okay so next week's trailer implies Big Daddy is HIV personified...??

I am confused and next week looks like a MESS aasfgkvksj

I’ll reserve judgment until the finale next week (although so far this is still shaping up to be one of the better seasons), but all I will say is that Patti LuPone has been severely underutilized! 

When those bottoms with the xmas antlers showed up :rip: 

these eps were kinda lame 

Watching this now ep 1 or this new nyc season. Doesnt feel scary at all but the guys r hot. Tovey can rail me

MadonnasBoyfriend

There was a quality dip these last 2 eppies but whateba still enjoyed it. 

Wait so if 

Spoiler

The doctor lady is presumably dying of AIDS 

then 

Spoiler

What was the point of the storyline of her being pregnant?? :rip: Like that literally added nothing to the story. Unless she ends up living after all? 

This season falling apart after the halfway mark, just like clockwork. The last two episodes were a mess but if it means I get to see more Issac Cole Powell in underwear then I’ll take it!

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Aw RIP Theo :chick3:

I liked that metaphor of the gays (with antlers) being the ones eradicated by the government 

WAIT i didnt even think about this comparison:celestial5:

The gays with antlers paralelled the deer that were killed on Fire Island:jonny5:

I’m catching up and the sentinel literally being a crucified Jesus and martyr is sending me :rip:

The Mai Tai killer was so creepy, tbh I really liked him as a villain.

Gino is so WHINY, like imagine being that miserable all the time with such a hot partner, the police man needs to leave him already, he can do way better!!! 

the random Henry in love with Gino storyline :rip:  

Why would Charlie force Theo to go out for drinks when he’s clearly way too sick to do so? :rip:  

the lesbians have been such unnecessary characters :rip:  

Everything post Mai Tai killer’s death has been awful. 

23 hours ago, EriKills said:

Gino is so WHINY, like imagine being that miserable all the time with such a hot partner, the police man needs to leave him already, he can do way better!!! 

Why would Charlie force Theo to go out for drinks when he’s clearly way too sick to do so? :rip:  

:clap3:agree with everything. that whole random henry in love with gino nonsense... can sense ryan murphy and his writers coming to **** on everything as we approach the end :redface:

This was the best AHS in a LONG time until the most recent episodes, hopefully Ryan surprises us and gets it together for the last two but he probably won't.

On 11/12/2022 at 6:27 AM, EriKills said:

Okay so I'm only on episode 4 but.... the cop literally cheated and lied to Gino for who knows how long. The cop deserves dirt. But why am I not surprised at ATRL gays supporting the "attractive" guy no matter what 

most common imdb scores each season

11: 6s

10: (first half) 8s, (second half) 5s

9: 7s

8: 8s

7: 7s

6: 7s

5: 7s

4: 7s

3: 7s

2: 8s

1: tied 7s and 8s 

with asylum being the most consistent with 8s.

2 hours ago, Pop said:

russel tovey is so FINE when he wears that detective suit and the gun holster :jonny5: violate my human rights pls

Omg right :WAP:

I know Gino is whiny and miserable but that cop boyfriend of his has lied to him multiple times, cheats constantly, and on top of finding out about his secret kinky double life Gino ALSO has to find out that he f*cked a man to death and hid his body? :rip: I can’t with so many of y’all acting like Gino is the bad boyfriend here. 

Granted, earlier in the season Gino was rudely pressuring him to come out and guilting him for being a cop, but still. Gino is a far more likable character than the lying, cheating, murderous cop. 

this was so dumb after episode 4. actually every single episode has gotten progressively worse since episode 1. pointless season since we know everyone dies as all the main characters have had HIV since episode 1 :biblio:

I don’t know why some of you hate this so much, it’s probably the best season in YEARS :rip: 

I put it in top 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.