American Horror Story | Stream on Hulu

Rihlord

I really liked the last two episodes, but mess at them ******* that poor twink to death. :rip:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

• ATRL Moderator

Watched the first five episodes last night (or maybe first four?) and I'm enjoying it. Haven't kept up with AHS since Roanoke (which I really loved actually) :jamming:

Like I already said the gay characters (specifically the hot actors which are all gay in real life) + 80s setting are selling me this, it's very enjoyable, Ryan always deliver with these two elements put together (Dahmer, Versace, Pose, ecc.), it's always nice having a gay show (and with real gay actors) set in the past when things were different, but realistically if this was a show with straight people and situations, I probably would have dropped it already, plot wise it's very weak, I'm watching it more for romance or gay sex scenes rather than the rest, the whole illness spread and leather man killing people is all over the place, but I agree that so far at least it maintained a sort of coherency.

I expect this to total derail with the final episodes in complete nonsene.

Whitley got both Patrick & Gino just as they see the hodge podge statue he created :mazen:

Gino coming in with the chainsaw before Whitley was going to take  Patrick's heart. 

Back to Fire Island :duca: 

Barbra coming back as a zombie / ghost in Patrick's mind :eek:

Henry being so extra with Gino, I can't :lmao: 

Big Daddy got Gino! Adam to the rescue :clap3: 

Patrick shot Big Daddy :eek:

Sam drugging Theo making him a lifeless zombie :mazen:

Wait, that ending! Does this mean that Theo is dead and those guys were the deceased souls of Fire Island?

TWO EPISODE FINALE NEXT WEEK ALREADY! Looks intense :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.