• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

Not Sam actually saying "No fatties, no fems" :deadbanana4:

Sam & Patrick hooking up :eatpopcorn:

Of course Sam killed Billy by him suffocating to death in the mask & drugged up. 

Edited by Hector

NOT THE MAI TAI KILLER WORKING FOR HENRY :ahh: 

Just now, Hector said:

NOT THE MAI TAI KILLER WORKING FOR HENRY :ahh: 

I think thats his son!!!

Chopping him up piece by piece :mazen:

Okay well (imo) it officially got dumb / jumped the shark w these two episodes. The show also pissed me off for some reason this week, especially the fire island scenes. Yes, we can kiikii at Zachary Quinto’s character (none of the names are interesting to me, I think one of them is named Adam??) saying “no fats no femmes” but this season is actually making me realize and recognize how toxic a lot of gay culture is (at least in my metropolitan area :toofunny3:) which makes it hard to watch / a little too close to home.

That being said the writing is getting VERY sloppy. The “character development” makes no sense. Fran randomly wants to become a psychic and has psychic abilities, and Patti Lupone randomly runs a psychic too that we’ve never heard of? Dennis O’Hare is randomly a hit man now :skull: Leslie Grossman’s character literally served no purpose this season. Also, Billie Lourde’s character wants to help the gay community, but randomly decides to not ID the man that is likely going around killing them all? 

I swear, when Russell Tovey’s character called Zachary Quinto about the body on the beach I thought it was going to be Isaac Powell. Then when it was revealed that they had killed the guy, I thought (as many here had suspected) that the two were admitting to be Big Daddy (I still have my suspicions Russell Tovey is somehow Big Daddy. It’s ALWAYS the cop on this show). However, I guess there’s a possibility the guy who they killed and left the mask on somehow bulked up (?) as a ghost and is now coming back for revenge as Big Daddy :rip: either way, I literally don’t care anymore bc I’m not rooting for anyone now that Gino didn’t turn Patrick in. The only one I kind of still like is Charlie Carver’s character

omg this season :jonny: probably the best since Roanoke

MadonnasBoyfriend

Absolutely love this season. It's so different but everything feels so real.  I totally dig this 2 episodes a week thing to. More shows should be adopting that next 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

It hasn’t suspended my sense of belief yet and is making sense thus far/not batshit crazy, which is nice for AHS butttt they should of gone a bit harder on the horror/gore and SEX since it is the core of this season :rip: Literally it’s about BDSM and we’ve seen jackshit. IDK I like it’s cohesive but it could be giving a biT more. 

it is sloppy but it hasn't gone batshit crazy yet so still enjoyable. the tarot card episode was the worst, total filler :skull:

i HATE gino's character, i have never seen the guy look happy or satisfied once. he is always miserable, complaining, judging and shaming. if i was patrick i would have dumped his ass long ago, literally 99% of the scenes they have together are him being angry about what patrick is doing or not doing :psyduck: 

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

it is sloppy but it hasn't gone batshit crazy yet so still enjoyable. the tarot card episode was the worst, total filler :skull:

i HATE gino's character, i have never seen the guy look happy or satisfied once. he is always miserable, complaining, judging and shaming. if i was patrick i would have dumped his ass long ago, literally 99% of the scenes they have together are him being angry about what patrick is doing or not doing :psyduck: 

Why is he even with aged negative nancy. He's so hot and could get anyone. Oh well it's fake people lol. I was bummed he didnt die in the morgue

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.