American Horror Story | Stream on Hulu

Rihlord

well, this made me wanna go to a sex club and horny in general.

what ryan muprhy has against gheys nowadays? he just wants to see us all murdered???

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

Ehh… doesn’t feel like AHS, I don’t know not sold yet, but clearly not much has changed around NYC to be honest. :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Bathhouse Queen, Patti Lupone has LINES!!!

NEW TRAILER!!

it's just me or at the 19 second, it appears to be the angel of detah played by queen Frances?

That’s clearly a woman / the angel of death. Definitely not Frances though 

I enjoyed this. It's light on the horror but it's not terribly written so far and acting other than Carver is also good. 

It’s interesting! Definitely not the standard AHS but it definitely seems to be a better way of writing than the usual campiness 

Just watched the first two episodes. Like @slik said, this really feels like some other show Murphy wanted to do but wasn't greenlit so he just turned into an AHS season. 

I actually find it alright so far, but I think Netflix needs to buy AHS and release it all at once. The episodes aren't strong enough for weekly releases, so the 2-episodes per week was the right choice.

I absolutely hated this :rip: boring, the melodramatic dialogue entered corny territory….i typically prefer the supernatural elements added, like the deer subplot was the most interesting part of the 2 episodes.

If I wanted to watch a crime drama (one of the most TIRED genres), there’s SO many out there ALREADY with far better writing, actors, etc. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

it doesn't feel like ahs but i still love it! finally a mostly hot cast. The salt and pepper guy is so sexy as well as all the other gays in this. eye candy galore! Its weird how close to home this season hits

I think they should keep Joe Mantello around in future seasons

Also, Isaac Cole Powell is significantly better this year than he was in Double Feature.

I really liked this. Glad there's not cringe over the top Billy Eichner-esque acting ruining the vibe (yet). I thought Charlie was really great and believable, as well as Mantello. Not sold on Isaac Powell, he just doesn't give sexy mysterious photographer at ALL :rip:  

Wasn't that bad, just boring and not compelling at all. This show is so lame :skull: might not continue, tbd I guess

I was thinking about it and season 7 actually really isn’t that bad :michael: it’s kind of good actually. The camp season is still TERRIBLE though :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I was thinking about it and season 7 actually really isn’t that bad :michael: it’s kind of good actually. The camp season is still TERRIBLE though :toofunny3:

Cult is one of the best seasons :alexz:

I finally watched the first two episodes... like someone else said, this doesn't really feel like AHS but I'm okay with that because I'm invested. Probably because they FINALLY got rid of all things campy as they should have long ago  :gaycat1:

Ryan Murphy never disappoints with the eye candy. When did Isaac's pecs get so massive :drool:

3 hours ago, ucanfma said:

is it just me or Billie Lourd is not a good actress?

She isn't. 

5 hours ago, ucanfma said:

is it just me or Billie Lourd is not a good actress?

shes indeed not :ace:

nepotism at its finest 

Watched the first two episodes.

I'm actually here for the show to take a more realistic-crime direction with serial killers and stuff especially after the success of 'Dahmer', the 2 episodes were very enjoyable, I love the all gay cast, 80s gay scene in NY, my only concern is that the show is gonna become a mess as usual but so far it was good :giraffe:

@The Witch You're gonna stan this, 'Dahmer' mixed with 'Pose'.

Russell Tovey... Isaac Cole Powell...

yoga-open-wide.gif

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

@The Witch You're gonna stan this, 'Dahmer' mixed with 'Pose'.

Russell Tovey... Isaac Cole Powell...

yoga-open-wide.gif

Ryan knows how to cast #REAL men :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.