AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 7: “Ave Hestia"

Rihlord

On 11/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, RunBoyRun said:

Okay so I'm only on episode 4 but.... the cop literally cheated and lied to Gino for who knows how long. The cop deserves dirt. But why am I not surprised at ATRL gays supporting the "attractive" guy no matter what 

This. And he’s not even attractive :rip: some of y’all just miss the father you never really had. 

Gino actually seems like a realistic person and has every right to be miserable with his cheating cop husband, community members being slaughtered  and illness. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• Almodusa

As expected the nonsensical mess started with the end of the last episode, oh well.

Ryan should have done a realistic gay drama serie with this cast a la 'Pose' of gays in the 80s dealing with HIV and stuff, even putting some murder to make it more dramatic, but keep it realistically and making it about characters exactly like 'Pose', this cast was wasted in this.

It's clear that Ryan doesn't care anymore about this show, however it was still enjoyable even if the end will be a mess.

Nothing can beat the atrocity of last season second part anyway.

The way episode 7 felt like such a good ending and now the writing is all over the place. Almost like they wrote the show and it only filled 6-7 episodes and they're adding more to make the season longer :rip: 

Some things that make absolutely zero sense:

1) Patrick physically fought and was almost r*ped by Big Daddy, but when the Mai Thai killer was caught, he didn’t question that the whole serial killer ordeal was completely over?

2) Patrick (and Gino) thought the Mai Thai killer killed Barbara? What would’ve been the motive?

3) Adam left to get his wallet and just never decided to go back to check on Theo?

4) what the hell was the point of these characters being in 2 episodes and then never heard from or seen again?

spacer.png

spacer.png

If Big Daddy is the personification of HIV then who the hell killed Barbara? :giraffe:

20 hours ago, FameFatale said:

The way episode 7 felt like such a good ending and now the writing is all over the place. Almost like they wrote the show and it only filled 6-7 episodes and they're adding more to make the season longer :rip: 

This

Where is Barbara's dog

Why did Adam and Hannah have a baby on the way

I feel like nothing will be explained by episode 10 and it will be Red Tide's finale all over again

This season is such a nonevent. Can’t believe the finale is tonight and I have no hype (although, of course I will be watching). At least Queen Sarah Paulson made the right decision by not doing this season, and got out unscathed :toofunny3:

On 11/14/2022 at 10:32 PM, brooklyndaddy said:

I don’t know why some of you hate this so much, it’s probably the best season in YEARS :rip: 

I put it in top 5

:clap3:

It’s miles better than that last season dear god that was bad 

On 11/15/2022 at 1:52 PM, FameFatale said:

:ahh:

Guess that cage is his personal hell

Also the description says the episode is about retrospection so it seems like it’ll stay like this dd

Edited by Almodusa

Someone needs to LOCK Ryan in a cage and THROW AWAY the key!!:giraffe:

You bald headed ugly b**** !!

Edited by Dylangaga

I can say without a shadow of doubt this is the worst episode ive seen on TV, and I've seen Battlestar Galactica 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.