Grey's Anatomy | Renewed for Season 20

Drama

greys-anatomy-season-18-key-art

18 season will premiere September 30th

Binge watch seasons 1-17on Netflix

Recipient of the 2007 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama Television Series and nominated for multiple Emmys, including Outstanding Drama Series, Grey’s Anatomy is considered one of the greatest television shows of our time. The high-intensity medical drama now in its 16th season, follows Meredith Grey and the team of doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial who are faced with life-or death decisions on a daily basis. They seek comfort from one another, and, at times, more than just friendship. Together they discover that neither medicine nor relationships can be defined in black and white. 

• 1 month later...

On 6/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, pxxxtrick said:

Omg the S18 finale was BRUTAL. :chick3:

that was so depressing :weeps:

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Danger said:

Link had such a glow up. I mean...

Meredith-Link-Hook-Up-Grey-Anatomy.jpg

:giraffe:

Are you serious

37 minutes ago, kaveer said:

Are you serious

You think he looked better before, in that pic?

They've added like 5 new characters this season :deadbanana2: There's already so many

oh wow, she's doing the olivia rodrigo thing. from lead to recurring.

she's gonna do some non-grey's acting for the first time in like forever too.

With all these new characters and Ellen taking a step back I wonder if the next season is becoming something like a soft reboot?

Announce it as the final season and end it already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, Crashed said:

With all these new characters and Ellen taking a step back I wonder if the next season is becoming something like a soft reboot?

https://deadline.com/2022/09/greys-anatomy-first-look-new-season-19-cast-members-meet-the-interns-ellen-pompeo-harry-chum-jr-1235109158/

based on this sneak peek, kinda looks like it.

they wanna give the vibe of the original 5 with these 5 newbies. we even have the white-white girl sleeping with an attending before the first day, and the asian-asian (harry shum jr) is presented as the most competitive one wanting to be The Best.

27 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

https://deadline.com/2022/09/greys-anatomy-first-look-new-season-19-cast-members-meet-the-interns-ellen-pompeo-harry-chum-jr-1235109158/

based on this sneak peek, kinda looks like it.

they wanna give the vibe of the original 5 with these 5 newbies. we even have the white-white girl sleeping with an attending before the first day, and the asian-asian (harry shum jr) is presented as the most competitive one wanting to be The Best.

I'm kinda looking forward to this (except for the fact that Owen and Teddi come back nnn)

• 5 months later...

Everyone hating on Meredith's "farewell" episode :rip: do they not realize that this wasn't her last episode? Of course they wouldn't resolve everything.

• 4 weeks later...

Literally why??? And why did they bring back Addison only to hit her with a car???

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Literally why??? And why did they bring back Addison only to hit her with a car???

I'm sorry they did what????

Why would they bring my girl to do that? Tell me, did they kill Addie off? I will GO OFF.

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I'm sorry they did what????

Why would they bring my girl to do that? Tell me, did they kill Addie off? I will GO OFF.

They "hit" her with a car, but only her hand hit the mirror, but she's acting like she got hit head on :rip:

52 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

They "hit" her with a car, but only her hand hit the mirror, but she's acting like she got hit head on :rip:

:bibliahh: 

I'm SO glad I stopped watching a few seasons ago, I'll always love the show but it's time to stop 

well the top 2 abc dramas this season are still greys & the greys spinoff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.