Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

Fiona’s Criminal during the ending credits :jonny5:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

I feel so lost :biblionny: reading the theories on reddit and I blank on all of them, I feel like I haven’t been paying attention to anything. Anyways, I’m sad about Oliver but the elevator scene was pure comedy lmao I love Howard.

This usually doesn’t bother me but did anyone else

get distracted by Selena’s voice this episode? She sounded more congested than usual and it was very noticeable.

Edited by StarsAllAligned

The show is top ten on streaming charts :celestial4:

The reveals in this episode were really well done,  never saw them coming :eek:

That was a pretty good finale! Had me guessing every second. The killer reveal was pretty good but 

Spoiler

It sucks Bunny was killed for a trivial reason and by a stranger she didn’t really know. Her death would’ve been more meaningful if she was killed by someone she knew like Nina. 

Misc questions I have 

Spoiler

- It was Alice who tried to get the rose copper paining? Or was that just made up and Poppy was the one harassing Bunny about it to set up her murder storyline?

- did poppy send krep to go after Lucy because she was a threat to her plan? 

- how did cinda know poppy was the murderer? Did Mabel reach out to get off screen? 

- how did poppy move bunny to Mabel’s apartment? Via the secret passageway? Seems complicated… 

- was Charles talking about Mabel or Lucy to Paul? Or someone we haven’t met yet? 

Regarding the ending and S3

Spoiler

So the S3 mystery will be about who killed Paul Rudd? Seeing him on the show was so random lol It’s not what I was expecting the plot line for S3 to be. I’m curious to see how they go about it with Paul Rudd especially since he was just introduced in the last few minutes as a new character. I thought another person in the arconia was going to be killed. 

The finale was greeeeat!!! Howard has me rofl! :ahh:

The reveal was satisfying even though that one stupid motherfucker spoiled it in this thread.

The cameo omg!!! :duca:

This season was definitely weaker, but that was a great finale. I think the set-up is interesting and hopefully with everyone being in a somewhat different position, it'll add a new spark to the show.

We won!!! :duca:

Now THAT was a finale :clap3:

58 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

We won!!! :duca:

YUSSS

The finale was good and served twists and laughs, though I feel like the reveal wasn’t as satisfactory as it could have been… as others have said there are so many unanswered questions regarding the painting etc, not to mention 

Spoiler

it feels like the whole case was solved by the DNA on the knife, which they could have asked for eons ago. 

It makes a lot of the turbulence this season feel unnecessary and reduces the team’s murder solving to pure dumb luck. 

Anyways, despite how random his introduction was, I really love Paul Rudd and I’m kind of perched for the direction of the show next season with his inclusion. 

Spoiler

(I am sure we will get at least a couple episodes with him actually alive in flashbacks etc)

Also I hope Lucy gets a more prominent role. She’s always given me Penny from Inspector Gadget vibes and I’d love for her to become a main part of the investigative group. 

Oh that Finale is SO GOOOOOODDDDDDD.

so many twists in this episode, LOVE IT!

and I Love Selena and Tina Fey acting in this episode, so adorable :wanda:

3.5/5 from me.

(ever so slightly closer to a 4 than a 3)

Edited by selena_lavigne

Loved the finale. From murder reveal to funny bits everything was amazing :jonny4:

Also Martin Short is such a tremendous actor, He deserve his emmy. Like its hard to see Oliver Putnam just as character being acted by someone else. A literal case of breathing life into character. Such a flawless natural execution :clap3:

I can’t stop replaying Tina’s reaction to the tomato in my head that was so ******* funny :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.