Only Murders In the Building | Season 3 airing every tuesday!

****Selena

On 9/27/2023 at 6:24 AM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I found this season SO boring? idk if it just doesn't hit me where I'm at right now but I quit watching around episode 3-4 and I def enjoyed the first 2 seasons... I think not having the mystery of the building as they explore it as a backdrop hurt everything severely... it gave it a cozy vibe

maybe I'll pick it up again though

are you all enjoying this season? no spoilers pls

gets better towards the end but yeah it's meh compared to the other two 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncatena

• Hurem

• publikcitizen

• Hector

Great finale,  enjoyed the surprise twists. Meryl was sensational in the finale and I hope she gets an Emmy nomination or win next year. 

OMG at the cliffhanger leading right to season 4! It's going to be a good one next year :duca:

The killer reveal was way more predictable that it was in the previous two seasons, but oh man, that ending. Season 4's gonna be a good one. 

Well .. this season was average 

An average kill , an average victim , an average killer with average plot and average jokes 

I only enjoyed episode 9 and the songs 

The season ending looks promosing though 

Gagged by the ending. 

Spoiler

Who would want to kill Charles? And what did Sazz want to tell him? I’m sad for Sazz. I liked her character a lot. 

Yeeeah the most lacklustre reveal so far

And are they hinting at S4 taking place in LA?!

I enjoyed episode 9 more than I enjoyed the finale :toofunny3: Once Donna confessed to killing Ben, it was obvious that her son did it. This whole season was meh and could've easily been two episodes shorter.

S3 started out very strong, was very boring for a bunch of episodes, picked up towards the end, dipped again for a bit and then gagged me with the ending. good set up for season 4, but I kinda hope its the last. 

7 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Gagged by the ending. 

Hide contents

Who would want to kill Charles? And what did Sazz want to tell him? I’m sad for Sazz. I liked her character a lot. 

According to the showrunner:

Spoiler

...it feels very in her character to send a message. She's been trying to do it to Charles throughout the season. She's hinting to him in episode five that she's picking up some ham radio chatter, certainly, right when she arrives in the finale, she's saying, "Can I grab you for a few minutes? It's a little sensitive." So, there's something on her mind and something she may know but to be found out.

I definitely missed the episode 5 thing :rip:

Overall it was cute, but the reveal was very predictable.

Not disappointed with the season, but in some sort of way they could've went bigger... they had all the ingredients: the musical theme, and both Meryl and Paul Rudd guest starring... at least I really liked the songs.

The thing that I totally missed was the comedy... last season finale I was dying for the entire episode.

for a moment i thought mabel would be the victim in next season cuz she seemed so absent minded the whole ep

Edited by reputaoty

This season was very mid... but they did end with a banger. 

The whole theater plot was fun, but they didn't mend everything together seamlessly.

Meryl should easily bag a guest star win next year in every award show.

• 1 month later...

Omg i am 4 episodes in. A bore and a half 

God help me get through it :gaycat6:

when it becomes a smash hit on broadcast tv too

• 2 months later...

Wow it seems like s4 will be a star studded cast 

• 1 month later...

i watched season 3 and i was expeting Mabel to be the next victim, i felt her so distant in this season, from herself and the trio...it could be a good series ending.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

This actually looks good! I'm perched :duca:

• 3 months later...

Great opening premiere :clap3: Loved the reaction to the main three meeting the actors that will play them in the movie :lmao: Meryl's scenes as always were lovely. And I love how they made the ending of the episode feel really scary and ominous, setting up the tone for the season very well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.