Bones & All | Cannibalism Film w/Timothée Chalamet & Taylor Russell | In theaters now

James_Dean

Y6FZSqt.jpg  

November 23rd, 2022

Starring:

Timothée Chalamet

Taylor Russell

Mark Rylance

André Holland

Jessica Harper

Michael Stuhlbarg

David Gordon-Green

Francesca Scorsese

Chloë Sevigny

JEUjtrI.jpg

Synopsis:

The movie is a story of first love between Maren (Russell), a young woman learning how to survive on the margins of society, and Lee (Chalamet), an intense and disenfranchised drifter, as they meet and join together for a thousand-mile odyssey which takes them through the back roads, hidden passages and trap doors of Ronald Reagan’s America. But despite their best efforts, all roads lead back to their terrifying pasts and to a final stand that will determine whether their love can survive their otherness.

Based on the novel by Camille DeAngelis

L551DxW.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• genetic fail

• Gui Blackout

• Archetype

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I want to see it at the cinema if it'll be that graphic :rip:

Luca is a terrible filmmaker tho. A lot of Italian filmmakers are. Idk how he manages to book Timothee's schedule every other times

I hope this is a breakout role for Taylor Russell and launches her career into higher heights. She's an incredible actress. 

I'm hyped for the wide release! :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.