Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) | Chris Hemsworth

Broken

Jane’s scenes are the most exciting to me, I hope that we’ll get to see how and why she became Mighty Thor. Gorr looks great, I think he’ll serve as a villain. Thor is meh, it feels like we know everything about him at this point.

Not sure on the vibe and comedy though, it looks very childish, even cringy at times. I get that it’s supposed to be this way, but still. The scene where Zeus removes Thor’s clothes and people faint is very funny though.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• BNF91

• Donquizote

• Arcadius

15M+ VIEWS.

1M+ LIKES.

I—

Looks like Marvel has ANOTHER hit on their hands :wanda:

I have a really good feeling about this, very excited! 

looks great :clap3::eli:

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this will be bigger than Dr.Strange, it seems like big crowdpleasing summer superhero movie.

28 minutes ago, mystery said:

I feel like this will be bigger than Dr.Strange, it seems like big crowdpleasing summer superhero movie.

I actually agree, Thor’s popularity has grown a lot since Ragnarok. Then you add back in Natalie as Mighty Thor and Christian Bale as Gorr. Wanda was honestly the only thing about people were excited about with DS2.

Just got my tickets for a 3:00pm July 7th IMAX 3D at AMC! I plan to buy the popcorn bucket (which will be mjolnir!!!) for me and my coworker! I missed out on Doctor Strange’s, I will not miss out on this one. I know it’s gonna go quick. I’m gonna head down to the theater super early and try to get them. 

Tickets acquired for a 7pm showing on Thursday :duca: Hopefully I can get the AMC bucket. This theater still had buckets around 9pm for Doctor Strange 

Ahh! I have to snatch some tickets with friends quick :wanda:

Love how bright and fun the new posters are. I agree, This definitely feels like another Ragnorok/ Family fun Crowd pleaser. Another Hit Summer Blockbuster from Marvel incoming

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 2 weeks later...

Jane Foster’s Almighty Thor Intro fight

As cringe as some of the jokes are, Jane’s Thor fights are the coolest use of moljinr. :clap3:Looks like a fun popcorn flick like Ragnorok. 

I will be fighting for my life to avoid spoilers for this as I would really like to be surprised but I feel like that's going to be very difficult :wanda:

• 2 weeks later...

why do I feel like this is making no noise compared to wanda's multiverse of madness?

Got my tickets for Imax Thursday night. Expecting a lot of laughs, Bright visuals and some progression for the MCU. Wonder how dark Gorr will be in this silly type of film??

AHH! So close! So excited :wanda:Natalie and Tessa coming for blood I fear

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Got my tickets for Imax Thursday night. Expecting a lot of laughs, Bright visuals and some progression for the MCU. Wonder how dark Gorr will be in this silly type of film??

Unfortunately a lot of people have said Gorr is a bit disappointing in this film, which really brought my excitement level down because he's such an excellent character in the comics.

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Unfortunately a lot of people have said Gorr is a bit disappointing in this film, which really brought my excitement level down because he's such an excellent character in the comics.

Oh that’s a shame. Christian Bale is an iconic actor, hopefully he shines through 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Oh that’s a shame. Christian Bale is an iconic actor, hopefully he shines through 

Daddy Bale better pull through :wanda:I love him

I have Wednesday night tickets :hippo: so excited, I’m really looking forward for the soundtrack 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.