The Sims | Lovestruck Expansion

Unoriginal

They did a survey with a bunch of expansion ideas:

Expansion Pack 1
Dive into a colorful ocean world filled with fun and adventure. Explore underwater landscapes, find hidden treasures, and meet diverse marine life. Build your dream property on the beach or open ocean, and create an aquarium with collected artifacts and aquatic life. Travel from unique ocean neighborhood location to discover each small town, meet the locals, and trade goods. Live on houseboats, fish from rowboats, or explore with submarines. With underwater and open water spaces, every dive and every sea-faring offers new discoveries. 

Expansion Pack 2
Sims take life on the road with a customizable travel van, exploring picturesque destinations and engaging in meaningful experiences with locals from different worlds. Trade items, recipes, and stories from each location, then return to a world where Sims dream to retire to update your van and dive deeper into the mechanic career. Partake in whimsical misadventures with family or solo, and enjoy expanded elder activities during their golden years, enriching generational storytelling. 

Expansion Pack 3
Traverse an uncharted, otherwordly extreme environment where civilization has collapsed and nature has reclaimed the remnants of a once-great city. Master adaptation skills to survive and thrive, from finding basic resources and creating makeshift shelters to creating homes for your team of Sims whom, with your unique skills combined, you will partner with to get through crumbling structures, overgrown streets, and hidden corners of a vast, post-apocalyptic landscape. The game blends exploration, survival, and strategy elements, introducing exotic pets, expanded fishing, and a survivalist career, and introduces a dynamic resource management based on availability. 

Expansion Pack 4
Journey with your Sims as they explore a newly discovered prehistoric landscape and join the exclusive Adventure Camp on the diverse coastal regions of Oceania Shores. Uncover rare prehistoric and marine fossils, new plant species, and document the unique wildlife and natural wonders of coastal and inland biomes. Customize and contribute to museums you curate that blend adventure and education, showcasing these incredible finds while inspiring visitors and creating activities for children that share the importance of conservation and adventure skills. *

Expansion Pack 5
Transport your Sims to a near-future vibrant cyberpunk world where they can explore a neon-lit gritty city advancing the latest Sims technology from enhance their bodies with cutting-edge cybernetics to homelife conveniences. As a human or robot Sim, dive into tech-focused hobbies and careers through underworld professions such as cybernetic cosmetics to robot fighting rings; discover relationships between humans bots, and everyone in between; and navigate the moral complexities of nature versus technology in this futuristic, whimsically dystopian world.

Expansion Pack 6
Choose your Sims' path: become notorious criminals, revered law enforcers, or somewhere in between. Small-time crime like pickpocketing for grilled cheese can quickly escalate into high-stakes bank heists for rare jewels. From shady back alley deals to intense stakeouts, navigate the underbelly of a gritty city filled with gritty locations like pool halls and an unsavory cast of characters. Will your Sims rise to power as mafia bosses and con artists, uphold justice as crime-fighting heroes, or play both sides?

Expansion Pack 7
Embark on life-changing adventures where children discover new hobbies through recreation and exploration activities that shape their future interests. Create your own sleepaway camp with beaches, lakes, rivers, and pools, where kids can socialize, play, and learn new skills under the care of lifeguards, camp counselors, and babysitters. Dive into endless water activities, uncover camp myths, discover new creatures, make lasting friendships, and develop hobbies to share with the whole family.

Expansion Pack 8
Dive into a vibrant 80s/90s retro world with bustling mall venues and freelance careers. Hang out at the arcade, comic book store, gameboard café, and ramen shop. Enjoy classic activities like tabletop role-playing games, landline phones, and rollerblading. Be a babysitter, deliver newspapers, or be the beloved lifeguard at the community pool. Have a blast on the water slide and drink from the hose while reliving this vintage era through old-time objects, unique storylines, and unforgettable drama. 

Expansion Pack 9
Experience the grandeur and drama of modern monarchy as you build your Sims legacy in a culturally rich world. From managing high-rise estates and navigating political intrigue to customizing luxurious fashion and high-end living, this pack offers a unique blend of traditional and contemporary royal life. Forge alliances, engage in rivalries, and shape your destiny as you rise from commoner to beloved ruler or navigate the complexities of royal succession. Adopt exclusive pets, go shopping for luxury items and favors for your close-knit circle of trusted (and not-so-trusted) friends. Live the life of luxury, influence, and power, and create a legacy that will be remembered for generations.

I lowkey need all of these but Pack 5 and 8 are probably my favorite. :jonny:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

2 and 7 are giving Generations-like, let me stan

8 looks cute as well

Realistically though none of these will end up anything like these descriptions and I've not bought any DLC in a long time so do I even care

3 hours ago, Blood Magic said:

they all *sound* fun but this is my problem with the sims 4. they lure you in with these grandiose pack descriptions and cute trailers but then you open the game and remember why you exit after playing for only five minutes   

spacer.png

Edited by Dolce Vita

I filled out the survey and told them I will buy the comic books / arcades DLC the moment it goes on pre-order. I really want that in the game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.