• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

So nothing for the anniversary?
A bit disappointing,

They do sales all the time, at least they should do it (and that's the bare minimum lol)

• Like 2

On 9/2/2024 at 12:43 PM, Tiziano's Boy said:

:jonny5:

I wonder if they will do a Grim Reaper career as that was on a survey a while back :rip:

Upcoming Sept-Dec Season

Artist Studio Kit & Storybook Nursery Kit - September 19th
Reaper's Rewards Event - September 24th
Life and Death Expansion Pack - First Look October 3rd / Launch October 31st
+ Free Updates

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hair said:

Upcoming Sept-Dec Season

Artist Studio Kit & Storybook Nursery Kit - September 19th
Reaper's Rewards Event - September 24th
Life and Death Expansion Pack - First Look October 3rd / Launch October 31st
+ Free Updates

All of these are an insta-buy for me :1stplace:

• Like 1

I'm happy they straight up told us the names and launch dates of all the DLC. That whole "we can't wait to show you the new [REDACTED] dlc soon!!!" cryptic crap felt awful. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 9:51 PM, poki said:

What I don't understand is, everyone says Sims 4 feels soulless and lacks the heart of past Sims titles. 

InZoi is total realism and even has death by car accidents apparently. No magical aspects to the game at all from what I see. Very toned down animations compared to the Looney Tunes facial expressions of Sims 4.

Yet everyone is like "The Sims is over!" 

So based on this, Sims community wanted a T rated GTA Online-esque game all this time?

Can't speak for others, but I prefer realist characters over cartoonish looks. Which is why Sims 2 >>> 3 and 4 

0uCddEV.gif

Official Sims website did ask their players through a poll which games they love playing alongside Sims, and while other options were similar life simulation and building games, GTA was the odd one out that they included in their poll. A lot of Simmers do in fact play GTA games. When I was a child, I played Sims 2 base game and GTA Vice City on same computer with that big, white boxxy monitor screen kskskskksksks 

0uCddEV.gif

People complaining about InZoi computer performance reminds me of Simmers in 2009 complaining about Sims 3 because open world crushed their 1998 purchased computers. 

It's time to update those 2012 laptops babygirls 

0uCddEV.gif

• Thanks 2

I downloaded Inzoi character creator and it almost blew up my computer but I'm not gonna sit on my ass and complain about gaming technology advancing and leaving outdated hardware behind. To be honest this is one of the reasons why Sims 4 is kind of a failure, they REALLY want it to run on ancient machines to milk the fans so they never do anything too complex/demanding/groundbreaking

0uCddEV.gif

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Can't speak for others, but I prefer realist characters over cartoonish looks. Which is why Sims 2 >>> 3 and 4 

0uCddEV.gif

Official Sims website did ask their players through a poll which games they love playing alongside Sims, and while other options were similar life simulation and building games, GTA was the odd one out that they included in their poll. A lot of Simmers do in fact play GTA games. When I was a child, I played Sims 2 base game and GTA Vice City on same computer with that big, white boxxy monitor screen kskskskksksks 

0uCddEV.gif

People complaining about InZoi computer performance reminds me of Simmers in 2009 complaining about Sims 3 because open world crushed their 1998 purchased computers. 

It's time to update those 2012 laptops babygirls 

0uCddEV.gif

1 hour ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I downloaded Inzoi character creator and it almost blew up my computer but I'm not gonna sit on my ass and complain about gaming technology advancing and leaving outdated hardware behind. To be honest this is one of the reasons why Sims 4 is kind of a failure, they REALLY want it to run on ancient machines to milk the fans so they never do anything too complex/demanding/groundbreaking

0uCddEV.gif

I had a used laptop made in 2008 that apparently was 64bit compatible so that means that the folks who caused drama over the end of 32bit support in 2019 were most likely on computers from around... 2005

• Like 1

Really intrigued by that new Life and Death EP :duca: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I downloaded Inzoi character creator and it almost blew up my computer

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: This is why I daren't even get myself involved with this game because I just know I won't be able to play it.

• Haha 1

An "afterlife" world that only ghosts can access would be kind of a slay

• Thanks 1

The original Sims, the gamechanging ICON that you are 

0uCddEV.gif

I would recommend y'all to watch this video documentary! 

• Like 3

On 9/7/2024 at 1:15 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

The original Sims, the gamechanging ICON that you are 

0uCddEV.gif

I would recommend y'all to watch this video documentary! 

You know what, I've been thinking of buying a second hand copy of The Sims: Full House. This is a sign.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I made a thread celebrating the best Sims game ever made :jonnycat:

Happy 20th birthday The Sims 2 :heart:

• Thanks 1

I'm getting into meshing because I want to create cool clothes for TS2. Doing recolors is not enough anymore, I need more :gayliyahcat1:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

Did they really just confirm there is no sims 5 :tornado:

Yep. Rene is a spin off. 

Makes sense. I read that 4 is basically up there with Minecraft and Roblox with the highest player counts for games so far. 

It would be like asking those audiences to drop the game and move to a Minecraft 2 or something. It would flop. 

4 launching as a failure to ending up as their most successful game ever by an insane margin is kind of crazy tbh. 

Sims 4 is here to say, I won :fan: 

I'm confused though, is Project Rene a multiplayer mode for the Sims 4??

Here they're saying, a multiplayer expansion for the current game so Sims 4.

But in the official article released by EA, they're saying this:

Continuing its development alongside other exciting new projects within The Sims franchise, Project Rene is focused on building ways for friends to meet, connect, and share while playing together in an all-new world.

There will be a small invite-only playtest for Rene this Fall 2024, giving an early look at a multiplayer experience that explores joining friends and other players at a shared location.

Since they're doing spin offs now, I NEED a medieval type one. Just the exact same game but set in medieval times, not like TS£ spin off (although it was fun and I loved how the sims looked) 

• Thanks 1

New update. Performance notes seem good!

New swatches on a lot of stuff, I'll check them out for myself. The hipster sofa got new ones so I'm really curious about that.

The new event reward missions...the new lot trait looks cool. 

Mod creators already got the 1st events' items as CC so hopefully they can get these as well.

It would have been much more cool if the missions were incorporates as a new scenario in the game instead of this timed bs. 

Spoiler

inb4 I actually have fun with these missions and then get sad when I finish all of them  :gayorkcat4:

What expansion packs do you guys think they will add in the upcoming years? :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.