The Sims | Lovestruck Expansion

Unoriginal

On 8/20/2024 at 11:36 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

ParaFLOPS

Aw I feel bad for them. The art style and idea is cute and they seem genuine but they receive support with a dropper :rip:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

On 8/20/2024 at 11:36 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

The Sims is in danger, time to release The Sims 2 Remastered (with Ultimate Collection being the base game and adding brand new expansions afterwords) but with open-ish world/neighborhood and put InZOI (and ParaFLOPS) out of business, me fears :marshmallow:

Stop being lazy and greedy @ The Sims team and programmers! :mazen: 

You can really tell Sims 2 was made with love and passion and how they were creative and excited to make this game to prove themselves,  only to then become lazy, uninspired and dropping expensive expansions with a bunch of bugs and less content than a Sims 1 or 2 Expansion Packs would come with 

the team that made the earlier sims games are gone, EA shut that **** down, maxis is dead, no one from that time is around, this has nothing to do with the programmers or the creative team, their shareholders want those quarterly numbers so EA makes them churn out pack after pack of useless, broken **** for 20 dollars... because sims is one if not their biggest money maker... idk why you putting this on the devs, this IP will never recover under EA :rip: the company voted worst company in america several times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the team that made the earlier sims games are gone, EA shut that **** down, maxis is dead, no one from that time is around, this has nothing to do with the programmers or the creative team, their shareholders want those quarterly numbers so EA makes them churn out pack after pack of useless, broken **** for 20 dollars... because sims is one if not their biggest money maker... idk why you putting this on the devs, this IP will never recover under EA :rip: the company voted worst company in america several times

Jesus :rip: well that explains everything now 

Whew :jonny5: this demo gameplay already ate up Sims 4 up 

InZOI will either make or break Sims 5 now. Depending on the success, it could seriously shake things up over at EA. They will probably watch and wait what positives are about this game so they could use them in Sims 5 while also keeping a very close eye on criticism and InZOI's weaknesses in order to beat them up in that area. We'll see how many people will be able to play InZOI with those strong graphics that average computers cannot handle 

7 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Aw I feel bad for them. The art style and idea is cute and they seem genuine but they receive support with a dropper :rip:

A small minority of people love that cartoonish look but I said it from the beginning it will have very limited appeal. It's definitely an alternative for players, but more mainstream general audiences are already talking about character costumization of inzoi that don't really play Sims. 

But we also have to remember that Paralives are independent creators, while EA and Krafton are billion dollar companies 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Jesus :rip: well that explains everything now 

InZOI will either make or break Sims 5 now. Depending on the success, it could seriously shake things up over at EA. They will probably watch and wait what positives are about this game so they could use them in Sims 5 while also keeping a very close eye on criticism and InZOI's weaknesses in order to beat them up in that area. We'll see how many people will be able to play InZOI with those strong graphics that average computers cannot handle 

A small minority of people love that cartoonish look but I said it from the beginning it will have very limited appeal. It's definitely an alternative for players, but more mainstream general audiences are already talking about character costumization of inzoi that don't really play Sims. 

But we also have to remember that Paralives are independent creators, while EA and Krafton are billion dollar companies 

Graphics-wise inZOI was definitely the goal I expected EA would have for The Sims IP, as it was evolving in realism. Instead we got with The Sims 4 a regression in sooo many other aspects... even behind paywalls. But like they said above, the original devs abandoned ship long ago so I don't see hope that a Sims 5 would be at this level, if there will ever be one.

• Like 2

And then there's me who loves the supernatural aspects that constantly gets left in the dust :'(

For the people who tried the character creator, how is the performance?

Why does the inZoi character demo need such high specs, quite unfair on those of us who can't afford a newer graphics card or processor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean looking at that game it seems like you're going to need computer from NASA to run it smoothly. So I will pass for now

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

planning on starting playing the sims on ps5 to teach myself german soon, which packs do yall recommend?

Edited by Kayhan

I just saw a live stream of someone playing inZOI i cant wait 

omg-britney-spears-hm82kdyx5ockaubo.gif

i don't see why modders can't just rip all the existing TS2 packs and upload them as CC. sure it's legally risky but who is gonna chase them in 2024? they already imported TS3 items for TS2. i miss the Mansion/Garden pack so badly.

On 8/23/2024 at 8:09 AM, Kayhan said:

planning on starting playing the sims on ps5 to teach myself german soon, which packs do yall recommend?

Hey :smile:

I think the bundles are the most worth it outside of sales. Either the Vampires or Jungle Adventure bundles seem the coolest to me.

15 hours ago, poki said:

I wonder how performance is..I used to play MySims on the Wii when it came out and I remember the loading screens being atrocious. Never played the other one 

it's so weird that they're porting these over now at the end of the switch's life cycle instead of years ago when farming/cozy/life games first started gaining traction 

On 8/22/2024 at 5:24 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

LOVE that EA is finally getting serious competition, like genshin vs wuwa it took too long and ea will have to get their sh** together now... that said, inzoi chars look a bit too real for me idk i'll need to get used to it personally. The world looks incredible, like a huge anime studio designed it. driving!?

All of the interaction prompts are fantastic. Looking at the kid going to school though it looks like it'll have the same issue sims has of time speed and scheduled events vs. how long it takes to get places. didn't look like there were consequences for being late?

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

I wonder how performance is..I used to play MySims on the Wii when it came out and I remember the loading screens being atrocious. Never played the other one 

it's so weird that they're porting these over now at the end of the switch's life cycle instead of years ago when farming/cozy/life games first started gaining traction 

Makes me wonder if Project Dolores is a MySims revival and this is a test of the waters to see if they should commit to it or drop it while still in an early stage. 

What I don't understand is, everyone says Sims 4 feels soulless and lacks the heart of past Sims titles. 

InZoi is total realism and even has death by car accidents apparently. No magical aspects to the game at all from what I see. Very toned down animations compared to the Looney Tunes facial expressions of Sims 4.

Yet everyone is like "The Sims is over!" 

So based on this, Sims community wanted a T rated GTA Online-esque game all this time?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, poki said:

What I don't understand is, everyone says Sims 4 feels soulless and lacks the heart of past Sims titles. 

InZoi is total realism and even has death by car accidents apparently. No magical aspects to the game at all from what I see. Very toned down animations compared to the Looney Tunes facial expressions of Sims 4.

Yet everyone is like "The Sims is over!" 

So based on this, Sims community wanted a T rated GTA Online-esque game all this time?

mte, I was about to ask in my last post, what's stopping the next gta game from being adopted by sims fans looking for realism, especially if a mod can remove the violent aspects and gta has more world prompts. There's no magical elements nor control of multiple chars and kids but is this the realism you all were after?

honestly that inzoi game looks awful to me and nothing like I wanted from the Sims.

What was great about the Sims is how quirky it was and how it was a story-generator and it had tons to discover

• Like 2

I personnaly think that Paralives still looks like the biggest competitor to the Sims 4 and the players.

I can see more TS4 players switching to Paralives than inZoi

Nothing is topping one of the best games of all time, The Sims 2, I fear...

But the inzoi gameplays have me intrigued for sure

• Like 4

Look at the little cutie.

:alexz3:

6 hours ago, no_better said:

Nothing is topping one of the best games of all time, The Sims 2, I fear...

But the inzoi gameplays have me intrigued for sure

Peak!!

:jonny5:

:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.