The Sims | Lovestruck Expansion

Unoriginal

On 8/6/2024 at 6:55 AM, Alldeezy said:

does anyone know how to make custom content clothes? I'm looking for this orange jumper my fave wears and I feel it make a cool sims 4 outfit but idk how to make it :weeps:

Sims 4 Studio :smile:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

4 minutes ago, poki said:

Sims 4 Studio :smile:

Thannk you though I think ya also need blender 😭 

40 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

Thannk you though I think ya also need blender 😭 

Yeah if you want to create entirely new items and not just retexture stuff that already exists then you'll need it

32 minutes ago, poki said:

Yeah if you want to create entirely new items and not just retexture stuff that already exists then you'll need it

I mean at the same time I kinda want blender to make sims 2 animations aswell so I should look into it :duca: I envy sims creators because they are so good with that program. :weeps:

wait blender is on steam :WAP:   okay time to re download Sims 4 studios 

5 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

I mean at the same time I kinda want blender to make sims 2 animations aswell so I should look into it :duca: I envy sims creators because they are so good with that program. :weeps:

YES I've seen so many cool animations / poses that were made with blender, and then you could convert items from Sims 4 to Sims 2 that no one online seems to have already done. 

I tried to learn blender 2 years ago, maybe I should get back to it :cute:

Sometimes I find it more fun to make CC than to actually play the sims :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, UMS125 said:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

I've been watching InZoi videos all morning. The Sims is OVER! I love the level of detail especially with such a new game. 

• Like 2

Oop- 

This gameplay preview THE SIMS YOU ARE FINISHED kskskskksksks :jonny5:

• Like 2

Reinstalled TS4 and these mods are GOD sent! they make the **** so much more playable :skull:

• Thanks 1

These two videos are amazing. RIP my laptop from 2012, I need to buy myself a new computer by the time this game comes out :weeps: holy f***

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bloodflowers. said:

These two videos are amazing. RIP my laptop from 2012, I need to buy myself a new computer by the time this game comes out :weeps: holy f***

It's literally amazing. I can't believe it's so detailed in such early stages. Just imagine this game years down the road. 

When this game first started to select people for testing they sent a select few specialized computers with the game already installed. 

Nookrium revisited Sims 2!

He has one of my favorite city let's plays of Sims 2 :smile:

So I watched neuworld's gameplay of inZOI on YouTube. It doesn't say anything to me honestly.

I think the disappointment with EA and TS4 is clouding people's minds a little bit and life simulation players are taking for granted things The Sims was so successful at.

I don't like the overrealistic graphics of inZOI. The way the character interacts with the environment and other characters feels so lifeless despite everything looking so real. I kind of got a headache watching cause there really seems to be a sense of emptiness in the virtual world of the game that also reminds me so much of GTA. It's not my vibe.

I'm afraid The Sims 2 will remain my go-to life simulation game for years to come.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

So I watched neuworld's gameplay of inZOI on YouTube. It doesn't say anything to me honestly.

I think the disappointment with EA and TS4 is clouding people's minds a little bit and life simulation players are taking for granted things The Sims was so successful at.

I don't like the overrealistic graphics of inZOI. The way the character interacts with the environment and other characters feels so lifeless despite everything looking so real. I kind of got a headache watching cause there really seems to be a sense of emptiness in the virtual world of the game that also reminds me so much of GTA. It's not my vibe.

I'm afraid The Sims 2 will remain my go-to life simulation game for years to come.

I feel the same, I'm always saying it but TS2 needs to be remastered with updated features or reboot the franchise with 2 being the blueprint.

Never see it happening though, and have zero faith in TS5 (project rene) after seeing those leaks. They're just digging a bigger hole.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I feel the same, I'm always saying it but TS2 needs to be remastered with updated features or reboot the franchise with 2 being the blueprint.

Never see it happening though, and have zero faith in TS5 (project rene) after seeing those leaks. They're just digging a bigger hole.

I think there were some rumors going 'round that Project Rene was cancelled? I hope they're true because I also think it looked awful so far and out of touch with what players have been asking for for years...

I'm just glad modders keep making new content for TS2 and I'm thinking of creating my own cause that game has been worth all the hours spent in it. But I also wish EA did something to commemorate or celebrate it more. I know big portion of the community favors TS3 more but for me TS2 was perfection.

Honestly, it's wild for me there is no legal way to buy TS2 games anymore other than buying second hand copies. They should do something about that at the very least.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I think there were some rumors going 'round that Project Rene was cancelled? I hope they're true because I also think it looked awful so far and out of touch with what players have been asking for for years...

I'm just glad modders keep making new content for TS2 and I'm thinking of creating my own cause that game has been worth all the hours spent in it. But I also wish EA did something to commemorate or celebrate that game more. I know big portion of the community favors TS3 more but for me TS2 was perfection.

Honestly, it's wild for me there is no legal way to buy TS2 games anymore other than buying second hand copies. They should do something about that at the very least.

They should do that but never will, As far as they're concerned TS4 is the only one that matters.

TS3 was always overrated (to me), yes open world and create a style but it had nothing on TS2.

• Thanks 2

Curious how many Sims 4 players are able to actually run InZoi as good as these youtubers who received specialized computers for their videos.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poki said:

Curious how many Sims 4 players are able to actually run InZoi as good as these youtubers who received specialized computers for their videos.

they only received specialized computers for the preview last year, all those new gameplay videos now are on their own computers

Edited by UMS125
  • Thanks 1

On 7/19/2024 at 12:19 AM, poki said:

Almost a whole year since I posted this. I think I'll actually do this.

A whole month since I posted this, maybe I'll finally try to rebuild Newcrest. 

The Sims is in danger, time to release The Sims 2 Remastered (with Ultimate Collection being the base game and adding brand new expansions afterwords) but with open-ish world/neighborhood and put InZOI (and ParaFLOPS) out of business, me fears :marshmallow:

Stop being lazy and greedy @ The Sims team and programmers! :mazen: 

You can really tell Sims 2 was made with love and passion and how they were creative and excited to make this game to prove themselves,  only to then become lazy, uninspired and dropping expensive expansions with a bunch of bugs and less content than a Sims 1 or 2 Expansion Packs would come with 

• Like 2

Apparently they did a 10th anniversary review, bumped the score from a 6 to an 8.

• Haha 1

Just tried the Inzoi character studio and it's amazing, the sims 4 is really over for me… (finally lol)

the only problem I have found so far is the butt slider :rip: 

I tried to create myself and boy, those cheeks are flat as hell in the game:dancehall3: :WAP:  

at least on the male character, I didn't have time for a female so far..

Hope it will get fixed. 

On 8/21/2024 at 12:27 AM, poki said:

Apparently they did a 10th anniversary review, bumped the score from a 6 to an 8.

it should be a -8 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.