The Sims | Lovestruck Expansion

Unoriginal

Watched Deligracy's early access videos and wow the build / buy feels straight out of Sims 2 (in a good way). 

Attraction system looks cool but there is so much reused code from other DLCs, specifically Grow Together that I wonder just how much work went into this DLC...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

Getting back into the sims 3 for the first time in a while, and I just love looking at the worlds :jonny:

• Like 2

On 7/20/2024 at 2:01 PM, RihannaLoverrr said:

Getting back into the sims 3 for the first time in a while, and I just love looking at the worlds :jonny:

They have such a peaceful, nostalgic vibe to them :cute:

I especially love tiny secluded worlds like this

MTS_TVRdesigns-1099374-communitylots.jpg

• Like 2

Haven't played this is sooo long but seeing news of this new expansion might have me come back. Damn they got me again.

Also speaking of S3 I miss having a limo drive me around as a celeb, I wish the cars weren't removed and were instead improved upon. Maybe I should re-visit s3 some day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, poki said:

They really do! I just love looking around them and I think TS3 also has the most gorgeous sunrise/sunset its so good for pictures. Downloaded this one I played in a few years ago on an old computer and just falling in love with it again. 

But in typical fashion I spent about 3 hours building and making some changes and the build mode glitched. Had to close it without saving cause it wouldn't let me back in live mode :gaycat6:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

But in typical fashion I spent about 3 hours building and making some changes and the build mode glitched. Had to close it without saving cause it wouldn't let me back in live mode :gaycat6:

:deadbanana2:

Sims 3 in a nutshell. If they had some overhaul to make the sims look good in live gameplay, I would consider reinstalling.

You can use all the reskin mods you want but they will still look like **** in game :rip:

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

:deadbanana2:

Sims 3 in a nutshell. If they had some overhaul to make the sims look good in live gameplay, I would consider reinstalling.

You can use all the reskin mods you want but they will still look like **** in game :rip:

Yeah, the difference with how they look in CAS vs Gameplay is... not great :skull: I can deal with it though cause I love the gameplay.

That was my first time playing it in a few months and I'll revisit it again in a few months, time to go back to TS2! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Yeah, the difference with how they look in CAS vs Gameplay is... not great :skull: I can deal with it though cause I love the gameplay.

That was my first time playing it in a few months and I'll revisit it again in a few months, time to go back to TS2! 

I remember being SHOOK when TS3 early pics leaked. Can't find many of them on the internet anymore, been searching for 10mins :deadbanana2:

the-sims-3-20080319115112599-000.jpg?fit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7nLe4aUQ3xIVTqomnAzo

:jonny5::jonny5:

z89O8wR.jpg

:jonny5:

ChlSV9k.jpg

The lighting/shading on the sims was so good initially. They probably had to change it for performance reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that the released version has cursed looking sims!

x9g1KjR.jpg

SfFGBYM.jpg

TS3 was such an ugly ugly game. And to think I was dead set against the cartoony look when TS4 was first revealed. TS3 has aged horribly aesthetically. 

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I remember being SHOOK when TS3 early pics leaked. Can't find many of them on the internet anymore, been searching for 10mins :deadbanana2:

the-sims-3-20080319115112599-000.jpg?fit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7nLe4aUQ3xIVTqomnAzo

:jonny5::jonny5:

z89O8wR.jpg

:jonny5:

ChlSV9k.jpg

The lighting/shading on the sims was so good initially. They probably had to change it for performance reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that the released version has cursed looking sims!

These are such throwbacks omg I remember being ecstatic for the game :jonny5:

Yeah, it probably was for performance reasons which is still nuts to me considering it was already a demanding game. Its nuts the slight changes made such a difference. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, poki said:

These are the best because it doesn't take ages to travel to work/community lots and won't make your game crash 

• Thanks 1

not my pc crashing while playing ts4 :rip: it was about to explode

Death EP and Cars

Edit:

Edited by BigBangStan
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Death EP,Cars,and Create a World

not a potential cars EP just after I made a post about it... my mind? What else do you want girls I'll manifest it for you:gaycat2:

20 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

not a potential cars EP just after I made a post about it... my mind? What else do you want girls I'll manifest it for you:gaycat2:

A bug-free game, but that might be stretching it a little :gaycat:

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

Skateboards :cute:

6 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

Death EP,Cars,and Create a World

Spoiler

Death DLC is real, it got leaked with Crystal Creations

Also 

Spoiler

At least 2 more $40 USD DLCs will be released for Sims 4, they exist in the game code but no info on what they are

On 7/26/2024 at 10:28 AM, Stardom said:

A bug-free game, but that might be stretching it a little :gaycat:

One time I found a magical lamp inside a temple in the desert and the genie inside the lamp told me he will give me 3 wishes but he has 3 exceptions:

1. He can't make someone fall in love with me

2. He can't kill anyone

3. He can't fix bugs in the Sims

So I threw the lamp away

• Haha 1

i'm actually surprised that lovestruck is a full expansion pack, i thought it was a game pack. 

• Like 1

Time to share my Sim Jordan Witzigreuter

NqNmk3Z.jpeg

zEbhQGL.jpeg

I also just got the lovestruck game but sadly the game ruined my entire 2 generation family so has to make a new save. So just gonna focus on my Jordan sim.  Actually the cutest sim for made in sims 4 yet 

Original Sims in 3D 

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Original Sims in 3D 

ma'am... :WAP: there's a hunk on my screen

57 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

ma'am... :WAP: there's a hunk on my screen

We need to request him more shirtless Sims gameplays :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Original Sims in 3D 

has anyone tried this? looooove ts1 but it had quite a few annoying bugs and would eventually corrupt the save file

does anyone know how to make custom content clothes? I'm looking for this orange jumper my fave wears and I feel it make a cool sims 4 outfit but idk how to make it :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.