The Sims | Lovestruck Expansion

Unoriginal

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I went to the community lot to buy video game with that red hair Juilet girl from Veronaville, and I clicked "watch clouds" and thought it was so cool. Then suddenly satellite murdered a teenage Sim suddenly and fast (didn't even lay too long to watch clouds) and I was so PISSED because I was playing for hours and didn't save my game and the progress I made with her and other Sims in my household,  I exit and didn't play for few days Sims cause I was so furious at such random murder I didn't know about 

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio

• RihannaLoverrr

• noonbob

9 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

we need a TS3 remaster FAST

I don't think they'll ever do that. Sims 3 was the least successful game. 

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

oh mess :rip: we need The Sims 3 (Will Wright's Version)

Will Wright left the Sims after the original lol. It was all EA for Sims 3 lmao. 

They cancelled Life By You? It's a shame because EA need the kick up the ass to price things more accordingly or to provide more content for the price. 

But I also get that Life By You probably wasn't going to work, these Sims players are playing on their Intel Graphics computers and complaining Sims 4 lags as it is :gaycat6: A open world game with high end requirements would be great for the 5 players that could play it. 

It's funny to me that it's been 10 years since Sims 4 came out and I still see players on Reddit sharing screenshots of the game and it's all on ancient hardware. 

• Thanks 1

I feel like such a clown because of how much I defended LBY :clownny: tbh scrapping it was probably the best move it really did seem like a crafting and collecting simulator. 

i do think a lot of the ideas (customizing the whole world, grocery and clothes shopping, the powerful mod tools) needs to be adopted by a more capable studio. 

Sims 2 Apartment Life the GAMECHANGER that you were :jonny:

• Like 2

:duca: :duca:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Okay, I DESPISE The Sims 4 and how they've milked it with so much trash DLC.

BUT the dancing at 0:23 and 1:00 :ahh::ahh: had me ******* dying!!!! I've never laughed at a Sims 4 trailer EVER.

It gives classic Sims foolishness and I love it! What a highlight! Might get this just for those moves :deadbanana2:

also not the ******* furries :rip:

• Haha 1

There's also Boundaries and Polyamory coming too in a free update :duca: 

19 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

A decent Sims 4 Expansion Pack in ages, wow oh wow :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

This guy makes such great houses for Sims 1 omg :rip: :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my... all these things being in the base game reminds me how Sims 2 wanted to make sure they got as many fun gaming experiences as possible in base game and then expansions being an added bonus to expand new things even further 

:jonny5:

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 8:25 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

I always loved how the wall cut-outs had a smooth curve to them in Sims 1 :)

• Like 1

Haven't really played much video games since April, started to get back to Sims 4 recently.

On 7/9/2024 at 8:25 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Omg Sims 1 building is so hard and it can be annoying AF to see things in live mode sometimes, but the dollhouse aesthetic is kinda timeless. The Roller Coaster Tycoon look of it all :jonny5:

It doesn't seem like Lovestruck has much to offer and the dating system looks boring, its basically just holidays from seasons..

6 hours ago, Year of Shadow said:

I always loved how the wall cut-outs had a smooth curve to them in Sims 1 :)

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg Sims 1 building is so hard and it can be annoying AF to see things in live mode sometimes, but the dollhouse aesthetic is kinda timeless. The Roller Coaster Tycoon look of it all :jonny5:

I only played Sims base game when I was younger, but watching all these videos makes me want to download Sims 1 but with all expansions that I never had a chance to play it. Sims 1 was so difficult and annoying sometimes but the music soundtrack and actor voices >>>>>> 

Not sure if I should download it or continue to just watch other people play :laugh:

There's definitely a charm in its Rollar Coaster Tycoon look 

• Like 1

Great retrospective documentary on The Sims! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So apparently

Spoiler

Project Rene got cancelled? A bunch of claims about "The Sims 5" / a new Playstation 5 title and apparently a whole bunch of devs from PR will move to The Sims 4.

They had a lot of hype for this game so for them to quietly cancel it would be... very on brand actually!

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

The Sims 4 the cockroach you are

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, poki said:

So apparently

Hide contents

Project Rene got cancelled? A bunch of claims about "The Sims 5" / a new Playstation 5 title and apparently a whole bunch of devs from PR will move to The Sims 4.

They had a lot of hype for this game so for them to quietly cancel it would be... very on brand actually!

I think it was some online multiplayer project 

We need an actual Sims 5 game now :duck:

15 hours ago, poki said:

So apparently

Hide contents

So TS4 is never ending huh??

16 hours ago, poki said:

So apparently

Reveal hidden contents

I-

10 more years of The Sims 4? :doc: They are so dumb, it's killing this franchise :deadbanana:

Guys, it was confirmed that it was false news that the Sims 5 (Project Rene or whatever) was canceled. It's still happening.

• Thanks 1

I suppose we'll have to wait until the next Behind the Sims event.

Grant Rodiek fully committed to Sims 4 but chose to quit from Project Rene so to hear it got potentially cancelled was like "well that makes sense" to me. 

On 7/27/2023 at 12:39 PM, poki said:

Maybe I'll rebuild Newcrest as 100% eco 

Almost a whole year since I posted this. I think I'll actually do this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.