Top Posters In This Topic

• poki

• Apolonio ₃₄

• noonbob

• RihannaLoverrr

A 6 units build sounds cool !

This is shaping up to be a total slay.

• Thanks 3

So if you were to convert 1 lot into a 6 unit build, you are technically adding 5 livable lots to your game. 

You can in theory turn Newcrest from a 15 lot world, to a 90 lot world. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

I'm about to create a semi-open neighborhood 

:suburban:

That's what I loved so much about Apartment Life in Sims 2 :heart:

I'm already working on mini-medieval villages on the island in Windenburg.

Omg I'm so excited for this new expansion, let me start buying other expansion packs in anticipation

Any youtuber who dares to talk **** about the new apartments feature goes on my block list. Yesterday saw someone on youtube trash talk Growing Together without even mentioning the likes/dislikes system and I was like ?????????????????????? 

No wonder people think Seasons is good when the youtubers flat out distort reality and LIE about factual details (there was a video recently where Deligracy claimed Get Together has a small build/buy catalog when it literally has THE MOST items out of any Sims DLC ever. Straight up lied on camera).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ZIVERT said:

Omg I'm so excited for this new expansion, let me start buying other expansion packs in anticipation

What gameplay styles are you interested in? :flower: I like to help people here cause I know...too much about this game lol

2 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

What gameplay styles are you interested in? :flower: I like to help people here cause I know...too much about this game lol

I just have a lot of nostalgia for Sims 2 and Sims 3. I loved all the lore in Sims 2, and I liked that Sims 3 kept some of that lore but added to the gameplay with the open world concept. Sims 4 has been pretty "meh" for me - I love the CAS, but the gameplay gets boring fast for me. I have a few expansion packs, but I haven't touched the game in like 2 years :skull: Earlier this year I was on a Sims 2 binge for a while. I loved the Sims 2 Open for Business, University, and Seasons.

I loved Lifesimmer's content, especially her Generations let's plays. I saw that Sims 4 also has a farm sim expansion pack, so I feel like with this new expansion pack there will be plenty for me to do

The way I’m gonna be taking HOURS reconstructing New Crest. It’s the main world to my main sims and this EP is gonna change my gameplay for the better. 

:WAP:

I just know one of my fave builders Schnuck is gonna make a couple stunning Townhouses and such builds. Check them out. A real talent. 

https://youtube.com/@Schnuck01

5 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Any youtuber who dares to talk **** about the new apartments feature goes on my block list. Yesterday saw someone on youtube trash talk Growing Together without even mentioning the likes/dislikes system and I was like ?????????????????????? 

No wonder people think Seasons is good when the youtubers flat out distort reality and LIE about factual details (there was a video recently where Deligracy claimed Get Together has a small build/buy catalog when it literally has THE MOST items out of any Sims DLC ever. Straight up lied on camera).

Get Together is like the ebst expansion out there and Seasons, besides the weather, is pretty meh imho. 

For rent looks so freaking good and will be an instant purchase for me. I have started playing sims 4 again since it was announced and cannot wait when my second next generation wil move to the enw town into the apartments :duca: 

How do long do your sims typically live? Do you play on normal or long? I feel like normal is a bit short but long is waaaaaaay too long 

• ATRL Moderator

The gurus are talking the talk but I’m gonna need to see the EP walk the walk before I’m sold sold

• Like 2

On 11/9/2023 at 1:34 AM, Hey Dude said:

POP EMERGENCY

never thought i’d see the day :WAP:

30 minutes ago, Adam’s Eve said:

Our problematic fav is back, I CAN stand it!

:jonny5:

She's on Twitch rn!

On 11/10/2023 at 3:53 AM, DemnisBreezy said:

Get Together is like the ebst expansion out there and Seasons, besides the weather, is pretty meh imho. 

For rent looks so freaking good and will be an instant purchase for me. I have started playing sims 4 again since it was announced and cannot wait when my second next generation wil move to the enw town into the apartments :duca: 

How do long do your sims typically live? Do you play on normal or long? I feel like normal is a bit short but long is waaaaaaay too long 

I play on normal but I have a few personal adjustments for when I let sims age:

Newborn - 1 day as it if

Infant - 2 days

Toddler - 3 days

Child - 7 days

Teen - 7 days

Young Adult - 20 days

Adult - 20 days

This way every day = 1 year and my sims become elders when they are 60 :smile:

This also gives my young adults pretty much no rush to have kids, cause Newborn to YA is 20 days in my method, which equals how many days I keep them as adults. 

At first it seems like their life goes super fast but I rotate between multiple families for 1 sim week each, and then the pace works good for me. 

Get Together is so insanely good :wanda:

I'm about to turn the island into medieval villages and then when the castles DLC comes out early next year, will add a proper castle as well. 

I’ve been playing with aging off for like years. :dies: I’m too attached to my sims to let them die and move on. But I do turn aging on for like a few days then turn it off. 

This looks like it could be promising. Loving the increase of sims type games

• Like 1

- robotic animations

- extreme graphics that the average sims player will not be able to run

- no unique artstyle

- b-b-but open world!!!!11

- doesn't look like it will offer any magical gameplay

It's unreal how these competitors disrespect Sims 4's artstyle and whimsy. 

Paralives remains the most interesting coming life simulation game

12 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

This looks like it could be promising. Loving the increase of sims type games

This looks like what LBY is trying to be

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.